I Hate My Boss, or Do I?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,298 Followers

Glaring at Matthew, Lina stood to return to their suite. Matthew followed her because he was determined to get a handle on the situation before it got out of control. The daggers she shot his way through breakfast told him that she wanted blood; well, he'd just remind her of who was boss.

Upon entering, Matthew decided to confront Lina about the actions that occurred this morning. "Ms. Henderson, Lina, I understand that you are upset about your breakup, but this morning was really uncalled for. You openly flaunted your sexuality in flirting with that waitress. It was unprofessional-"

"Shut up!" Lina demanded. She'd listened to him enough and today she didn't care if he fired her he'd listen to her today.

"Excuse me, what did you say, Ms. Henderson?" Matthew demanded.

"You heard me. I didn't stutter when I said SHUT UP!"

"For over a year, I've worked directly for you. I ran when you called, jumped when you said leap. I gave up everything for you. All I had was Charlene. We'd been together since college, for five years.

Before you it was only her. I told you I needed this week, but you didn't care. Now she's gone. I don't have anyone any more thanks to you. So don't dare try and lecture me this week. I'm not listening. I will do my damn job, but I want you to stay the hell away from me."

Turning to face him, Lina realized he was standing so close she could count the freckles on his nose.

Matthew grabbed her by the waist and covered her lips with his. The whole while she'd been talking he could not help but wonder how soft her lips were. He could wait no longer and had to taste,

At first she fought and resisted, then for a brief second, Lina responded, then tingles, her body exploded in a mass of sensations.

Reacting purely on emotion, Lina's response surprised her.

"No, no, stop." Lina reacted violently shoving him away. "How dare you? Ug! I'll never want-"

His kissed her again effectively ending her protest. Despite feeling anger, Lina gave into the feelings she felt.

She felt his hands unbuttoning her jacket as she began to remove his. Both jackets hit the floor and his hands covered her breast, massaging them through her top.

"Wait, stop, wait" spoke Lina attempting to get a handle on her raging hormones. "This is not happening. I hate you remember because you caused me Charlene. I'm leaving."

Matthew moved to block her. "Lina, don't leave." He whispered. "Are you afraid? I won't hurt you, I promise. Stay Lina, please stay."

Matthew stood between her and the door. He wanted to explain his feelings to her. One look at her face and he knew she would not listen to him right now, so he decided to move aside and let her leave.

Lina looked at this man standing in front of her fuming. Is he serious, right now? Even if I was into men, he'd be the last one I would even look at. The nerve...

Shoving him aside, Lina walked out of the suite. She headed downstairs to the bar to get a drink to help settle her nerves. When she arrived at the bar, she sat in a booth when her phone rang.

She checked her phone and saw that Charlene was calling. I don't want to talk to that bitch! Lina fumed angrily.

Matthew stood staring at the door after she'd left. What was I thinking? She'd fall into my arms. Pledge her undying love to me. FUCK!

Matthew walked into his room and sat on his bed. He thought about what his Godfather had said to him earlier. In his heart, Lina was his. Charlene wasn't good for her or even to her and she needed to let her go.

He picked up his phone to call and then decided to give her some space. Matthew decided to take advantage of the gym in the hotel and work out.

As he began to disrobe, he imagined Lina watching him. Slowly he'd remove his shirt, allowing fantasy Lina to peruse his bare chest hungrily with her gorgeous eyes. He imagined that her mouth would salivate at the sight of him.

Then he unfastened his slacks, his hard on bursting out as if it was an animal being caged.

He let his pants dropped and grasped his turgid member. He stroked himself ever so slowly wishing it was Lina pleasuring him. As his tempo increase so did his pleasure and with vivid images of his dream woman floating through is mine, he soon released his seed all on to the floor.

Opening his eyes and coming out of his fantasy, Matthew remembered he was alone and she was not there. With a heavy heart, he finished undressing and cleaned up, donned his sweats and headed to the gym. He wondered where did Lina go. He hoped she was alright. For a second he took out his phone to call her, but decided to give her some more time. She'd be back. Besides, they had another meeting at two, and if he knew her at all, Lina Henderson would be present and on time. She was truly a consummate professional.

Meanwhile, Lina was nursing a long island tea in the bar when the waitress from earlier walked in. She saw Lina sitting and asked to join her. "Hey, why are you sitting here all by yourself? Want to talk about it." The waitress asked. Lina looked up and nodded at the seat across from her. "Look, about this morning, I apologize." Lina said.

"Damn," the girl laughed, "I thought I could take you from your man!"

Lina looked at her surprised, "He's not..." she tried to explain.

"Girl, he was furious at me for taking your attention. Did you see the tired lines he tried to pull. He is cute though, but my girlfriend wouldn't want me dating anyone else, so there. I'm Jackie, by the way and you are?" she queried.

"I'm sorry, how rude of me, Lina, Lina Henderson. I'm here on business with my boss, Asswipe, sorry Mr. Briggs." Lina said angrily.

Shaking her head, Jackie replied, "Girl, you've got it bad for him. Make him grovel for awhile and then go kiss and make up."

"Ewww! No, I don't like him like that, He just ruined my relationship and right now I hate him. He actually did it on purpose, all hoping I would fall for him. Really, seriously."

Lina scoffed. "My partner and I were together for five years, and he .... Ug! It just makes me so angry. She left. She thinks I'm in love withHIM. She even had somebody else on the side." Lina stared at her tea glass.

Jackie smiled, "She's right. There is a thin line between love and hate. Be honest with yourself. What do you really feel for him? Until, your lover accosted you, did you have a problem being with him before? I think you are protesting a little too much." Jackie stated.

"Hey, my break is over and I've got to get back. It was nice talking with you Lina. Here's my number, call me if you need to vent some more." Then she went back to work.

Lina paid for her tea and walked back to their suite. Matthew wasn't there, and she briefly wondered where he was. Shrugging her shoulders, Lina decided to take a shower and rest for a while. Standing under the warm spray, her mind kept wandering to her delectable boss. She recalled how sincere he sounded when he asked her not to leave.

She'd never been with a man but found herself thinking about him. He was one fine specimen, and kept his body in excellent shape. Closing her eyes, Lina imagined Matthew joining her in the shower. His strong masculine arms wrapping around her from behind as he slowly lathered her lithe frame.

Carefully, cupping her breast, he then moves his hands lower to caress the hot area where her thighs meet.

Suddenly, Lina opened her eyes, shocked at the way she'd allowed her fantasy to go. She needed to call Charlene back. Maybe, she was willing to try and work things out. As for the woman she'd left with, they'd deal with it later.

Shutting off the shower and throwing on a robe, Lina found her phone and called her girlfriend back.

The phone rang and Charlene picked up on the third ring.

"Hey, Lina. I'm glad you called. I was worried about you and wanted to make sure you're alright." Charlene explained.

"I'm fine, Charlene. I don't understand what happened, but I'm fine." Lina answered. "I need the truth. How long have you been seeing someone else? When did it start?" she asked.

Charlene took a deep breath, "Lina, you fell in love with someone-"

Lina cut her off, "What in the hell are you talking about? I never cheated on you. I loved only you Charlene, and you do this shit to me. Don't start with that bullsh-"

"You called out his name when we made love. It happened several times. At first I ignored it, but then you started calling his name in your sleep. You started dressing for him. You never dressed up for me. When you had trips, you couldn't wait to go. He walks in and your breathe catches. I'm sorry if I hurt you Lina, but we just didn't work anymore."

I called his name when I made love to her. I call out his name when I'm sleeping, Lina was thinking. "Charlene, I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. I'm not in love with him." Lina insisted half-heartedly.

Laughing Charlene said, "Yes you are. You just haven't realized it yet."

"Hey Charlene, I never meant to hurt you, I'm sorry. I wish you the best. She'd better treat you right." Lina concluded.

"Lina, go get your man." Charlene laughed and the hung up.

It was near noon and they had a meeting at two with the Berk Corporation. It was a little after twelve so Lina decided to select an outfit to wear to the meeting. Then she threw on some jeans and headed out to grab some lunch. As she was heading out, Matthew returned from the gym. He had showered there and all he had to do was dress.

"Lina wait, I want to join you for lunch." Matthew called as he saw her leaving.

Lina stopped, turned and looked at him. Thinking about what Jackie and said earlier and what Charlene told her over the phone, she secretly admitted to herself that she did find him attractive but he wouldn't let him know that.

"I'm sorry. I really want to be alone right now and I really don't want to be around you." She told him as she turned to walk out.

"Lina, please! We need to talk" Matthew called behind her. She stopped.

"Ok, I'll wait. Please hurry." She told him clearly agitated that he would interrupt her lunch.

They went to a small café a few buildings down from the hotel. They each ordered soup and a sandwich with tea. Matthew stared at her the entire time. He knew it was make it or break it. They talked about work until the waiter brought their lunch. Then they ate.

When they were finished, Matthew spoke first. "I'm sorry that you got hurt. But, I'm not sorry that she left you. I'm glad you re not with her anymore."

"Oh my God!" Lina yelled causing some of the other patrons to look at them. "Are you serious right now? You have some nerve. "

Lina stood and marched away from the table. She paid for her food and walked out. Matthew followed her and caught up with her as she made it back into the lobby of their hotel.

They both got into the elevator and returned to their suite. It was after one and they had to prepare for their meeting with the Berk Corporation.

Slipping back into his boss mode, Matthew informed her of what he expected. "Ms. Henderson, I understand you are dealing with personal issues right now. However, we are here on pertinent business matters so try and remain professional." Then he stalked off to his room leaving Lina fuming.

Lina walked in to her room and chose a new outfit for the meeting. She came out of her room wearing a loose yellow printed dress with a small lace coverlet. The color complemented her caramel brown complexion perfectly. Matthew came out of the bathroom with his shirt unbuttoned exposing his tight upper body to her hungry gaze.

Heart pounding and body sizzling, Lina turned away and refused to look at him knowing her desire could be seen in her eyes. How could she want him? She didn't understand, just knew she desired this arrogant, irritating, incredibly sexy man.

Fuming at her body's betrayal, Lina snatched up her purse and started to storm out of the suite. She'd wait for him in the lobby.

Before she exited the room, Matthew caught her by her wrist. The section of her wrist that he touched tingled. She felt sparks throughout her entire being. Her heart raced, breath quickened as her body hummed at his clear show of dominance.

He pulled her into a tight embraced and she inhaled his scent. Her body quivered, as her vaginal area became arouse at the masculine fragrance he possessed. She knew she wanted him, but it was wrong. She couldn't want him, not after.

Pushing away from him, she demanded. "Let me go! What do you think you're doing?"

"Lina, please. Can we at least talk?" Matthew asked.

"Charlene..." Lina started to explain.

"Baby she is not here. I'm sorry she hurt you, but I'm glad she's gone. Please, Lina, don't deny this, don't deny us." Matthew pleaded as he pulled her close and into his embrace. Pushing down the shoulder strap of her dress, Matthew exposed her creamy brown skin to his view.

"Ah, Damn it!" Lina gasped as Matthew kissed her exposed skin.

Slowly he shoved her strap down her shoulders, exposing the swell of her breast to his hungry gaze. Matthew thanked the heavens as her two bountiful brown mounds came into view. He slowly massaged her breast admiring the deep dark areolas topped with thick chocolate chip nipples. Closing her eyes, Lina loved the feel of his hands on her body.

"Lina, oh Lina" Matthew whispered as she began to respond and rubbed her hands up and down his back.

"Look, stop." Lina said. "I'm not sure."

"Baby, please." Matthew pleaded and she found herself responding to his manipulations of her body.

Matthew sat on the sofa and pulled her on top of him. "Lina, I want you so badly, but I need you to know this. I want it all; you and me together. No more women or men. Just the two of us and I promise you this, it will happen.

"Wait, I'm gay, I've never been with a man, I have to stop. You need to stop this, Matthew." Lina interrupted as she tried to get up.

"Finally, you called me by my name. Say it again, please." He pleaded as he nuzzled her neck.

Shocked by her outburst, Lina had no idea how to react. Calling him Matthew just seemed natural and it felt good.

Matthew stroked her hair. "Lina, you're mine now. I watched you with her. I hated Charlene. She didn't treat you right and you deserve so much more."

Lina moved away from him, her body shivering with a need she didn't know she had. "She said you wanted me. I thought she was making stuff up."

"We will talk after our meeting. But this gets settled today." Matthew declared.

He moved away from her to finish dressing and they left together and headed to Berk Corporation Headquarters.

Matthew drove in silence, but he grasped her hand and held it all the way to the meeting. At first, she tried to pull away but he refused to let her go.

When they arrived at Berk's, Matthew got out and helped her out of the car, taking extra care to touch her a little more than he usually would. He escorted her into the building with his hand placed securely on her waist.

Entering the building, Lina stepped away from him severing their contact. Matthew was disappointed, but understood that they had to maintain professionalism when working.

The meeting with the executives at Berks would be long and tedious. Matthew wanted them to end quickly, because he really wanted to have some private time with Lina.

Lina sat in her usual seat and was prepared to help him in any capacity that was needed. Matthew had a hard time concentrating, because he could not keep his eyes off of his delectable coworker.

While he was taking, Lina reflected on the events that had occurred in their hotel suite. She admitted to herself that she really didn't mind his kisses and caresses.

She looked at him and for once she didn't feel anger, just curiosity. He stood tall, powerful and virile. She wondered about his stamina and whether he'd last long and if he would be any good.

Being ever observant, Matthew noticed the faraway look in her eye and how they'd darkened to a deep smoky gray. He wondered if she was thinking about him.

At the end of his presentation, Matthew thanked everyone for listening, and took his seat. Lina sat and looked at him. He was watching her just as intensely. He wanted this meeting over because he wanted time alone with her.

The Executives and CEO shook hands with Matthew and the meeting ended. Matthew and Lina left the office after he declined the offer to join them on the greens the next morning. They headed back to the hotel to prepare for their final meeting. When they got back to the hotel, Matthew and Lina walked into their suite.

Grabbing her by the waist, Mathew pulled her into his body and covered her lips with his. He had waited long enough and it was time to claim what was his.

Lina never knew she could feel this way. She eagerly wrapped her legs around his waist, the dress she was wearing riding up exposing her drenched panties to the steel hardness covered by his trousers.

Matthew ground his hard cock into her weeping pussy, all the time desiring more. Finally he pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Lina, please baby. Make love with me. I promise you will not regret it." Matthew pleaded. "I dare you. Deny you want me. Say you don't want this?"

"Matthew, I-" she couldn't finish because he kissed her clearing her mind of all her thoughts.

Matthew guided her to his bedroom and covered her body with his. He made short work of removing the rest of her clothing. Before long, she was naked before him than he stood and hastily finished undressing as well.

He kissed her and proceeded to kiss every inch of her body. He nibbled on her neck, sucked her right breast as he kneaded the left. He then moved his attention on to her left breast.

Lina was awashed with feelings. When he reached the apex of her thighs, Lina froze. Only one person other than herself had touched her, Charlene.

Matthew kissed her legs, thighs, and pressed his face into her pubs and inhaled.

"Open your legs for me baby. Let me taste you." He commanded,

Lena parted her thighs and he saw hot wet she was for him. The darks hairs covering her sex was drenched an her scent perfumed the room. Spurned by desire, Matthew had to taste so he licked.

"Ohhhhh myyyyyy Goooood!" Lina screamed as Matthew pleasured her in ways her former lover never did.

Matthew licked her slit slowly inserting his tongue inside her as he tasted her sweetness. Finding her nub, he sucked it into his mouth as a thirsty man drinking water. Lina loved it as she eagerly humped his face.

Before she knew it she felt a familiar burning in her lower stomach and knew she was cumming. "Oh shit" she exclaimed as her orgasm rocketed though her body.

Matthew continued to drink her nectar as it flowed freely from her body into his mouth. Crawling back up, he held her as her tremors subsided.

"Matthew, I've never..." Lina was speechless. "Wow!" She then leaned over to kiss him, tasting her essence on his lips. Slowly she massaged his chest and stomach as her hand continued to drift downward. Finally her hand felt his cock.

"Oh!" Lina gasped. It was huge. "Matthew, it feels so big." She told him with an awed voice. Slipping her hand into the waistband of his boxers, she gripped his member and pumped her hand ever so slowly.

"Ahhhhhh!" Matthew groaned as her tiny hand circled his throbbing member.

Lina rose above him. "Wait, I want to see it." She moved closer to his cock to get a closer look.

"Wow, it looks like the one I used on Char..." Lina gasped.

"Don't mention her. Don't mention that bitch." Matthew growled. "I promise, you will forget her tonight."

"Sorry," she whispered. "Can I taste you? I've never..."

"Please, baby. You never have to ask." He answered excitedly.

"I don't want to hurt you, tell me what to do?" Lina whispered.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,298 Followers