All Comments on 'I Have An Idea Ch. 05'

by tomtame

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Category police

Should be in Fetish or BDSM. Obvious reasons. Next we'll see cuckolding. He's reduced to such a wimp that she will no longer respect him. Plus, she has "needs." And he wants Mistress to be happy. Since he can't provide a cock, 'cause it's locked up and must remain that way' -- 5 months, give me a break -- she will demand slave agree she can fuck others. "It's only sex, but it's you I love." "But you can watch, and be part of my pleasure, by cleaning me after . . ." Again, this is not a loving GF/wife, and all that is really getting her off is the power and ability to humiliate the slave. If she really loves him, she would not deny him release for a ridiculous period of time. Now, maybe he wants the femdom, but at least put it in an appropriate category. Oh, and pain, etc., should have a safe word. None here that I can see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's Still a 1 In This Category

Not a loving wife or girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sorry excuse for an author and story.

Just another example of the low caliber of tales Literotica permits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is wrong on so many levels.

A true domme is always aware of going to far, not to push the sub into a situation where pain is the end result. Even if the sub thinks they want it, like the chastity device. The penis needs blood flow, the body creates nightly erections to keep the member alive, otherwise, you'll damage it, irreparably.

Likewise, her boyfriend has no safeword and it is critical they have one to prevent dangerous situations. And the sub must be free to use it. A domme/sub relationship is built on trust and respect and there is neither in this relationship. This is an abusive relationship where one person makes all the decisions and the other has no say or power. Eventually, she WILL tire of it. Who wants to babysit a person 24/7?

So I would respectfully ask that you stop writing about shit you don't know. You're stinking up the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Love it i could let my wife read this she would love it

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
This Is Plain Cruelty

First of all this is NOT Loving Wives. Secondly this is just plain cruel.Lastly this is not erotic on any level. Hey Tom look at the comments not everyone can be wrong about this BDSM,Fetish. Non Consent maybe.LWs never. You are one sick person

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 12 years ago
Bravo!

Nicely done one more time - I really love this story and I'm pleased you have continued with it through all the negative comments. Please let her have lots of new ideas!

Thank you, five stars and who cares which category it is in - it's a winner!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just keeps getting better!

A better insight into the progression of a femdom or FLR life than I've ever read. She is making him happier than any other wife in this category. She loves him immensely.

RubbRubbalmost 12 years ago
Very well done

It is a good story, please ignore the closed minded, the BDSM people who think every mention of a fetish must follow their rules, and the category Nazis. This is a site for erotic fiction, and if we all thought the same things were erotic, it would be a very boring world, and an even more boring web site. Your story is well written, and like so many others, doesn't fit neatly into any one category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
And your score is plunging ever downwards

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
developing better

Than I thought it might. As a confirmed male with delusions of equality, it is also scary - it dawns on me that Sweety is learning how to do this crudely and with missteps, whereas my wife of umpteen years is (and has for decades been) one of the DT senior mentors. Oh NO!!!

5*

tomtametomtamealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Point taken about the category. I also don't mind feedback or criticism, even if you hate the story. Name calling directed toward me or the other members, however, gets your comment(s) deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
We are not category Nazis

There should probably be a way to um, post in two different categories, but us intense Tomtame fans want to know when this incredibly HOT story is updated. I am self-abusing with Sydney Moon in the role of the lady...though Sydney's hair is blonde, not ashbrown. Tom, you've got it, man. And this is coming from someone who has made seven thousand dollars selling this exact stuff on Lulu...you are better than I am, and I'm pretty damn good!

justincbenedict@yahoo.com

tzee22tzee22almost 12 years ago
great read

I dont really care what cat. it is in, this is a good story keep writting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I've enjoyed the whole series so far

This has been a well paced set of stories, and I have been turned on by the tale. The category maybe is an issue, with the last two entries moving into the BDSM sphere. Keep up the effort however.

mindbendedmindbendedalmost 12 years ago
jealous

Your story was very well written. I am jealous of two facts: First, I wish I could write as seductively as you. And second, I have been brainwashed myself and am jealous that I am not that guy. I play piano and am pretty good at massages :D lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

skipped and scanned ... She is permitting the guy to indulge his unique aspects of his personality, willingly ...doing what he has and will. Much to said for a new start and him getting away from the such a caring person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I really don't care about the category

I always find stories by coming in through http://www.tags.literotica.com and this is listed under femdom,

As I posted at orgasmdenial - this is an excellent and HOT story - and I anxiously await further chapters

underherthumb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
On categories.

I just wanted to say, in response to those who are questioning the category, that the central point of all of this has been love.

That's something that is often lost as soon as another aspect of sexuality comes in. Love doesn't become less important as sexual activity strays away from vanilla, it becomes MORE important (usually). The tendency for "loving wives" as a category to mean "cheating wives" has always struck me as strange, and I like that (so far) this story is about love, and self-discovery born out of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

It a shame it is only 5. These stories are 10's.

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Very good!

Another very good chapter! Excited to read more, hoping the tone of the story remains the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better and Better

This episode excels. At last the storyline focusses on the fact that Jim is entirely aware that he is being conditioned but can and wants to do nothing but embrace this. So real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOL

"I just wanted to say, in response to those who are questioning the category, that the central point of all of this has been love."

When I read that comment, I nearly shot Pepsi out my nose! That was one of the funniest comments I think I have ever read...and totally unexpected. There's no love, there's brainwashing and making him into her nigger (and I better not hear any comments about niggers and slavery since so many people seem to approve of it!) Shit, the little "rewards" she throws him...ah, massa throwing crumbs from the table! And if the house nigger doesn't step and fetch to please, let the punishment begin! So...what the author and many commenters are saying is that slavery is actually benevolent, it's for the good of the slave, and thus not only acceptable, but preferred! Hell, massa LOVES him some niggers!! lol. Many thanx to the author for stimulating the comments, I would never have believed it had I not read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why have a boyfriend with no balls?

This is sick and in the wrong category.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
5 for explaining the relationship

Relationship details are what we want and most stories do not attempt to portray a situation. Being naked in the house is not ideal,unless we are in Hollywood or somewhere sunny? He is too long without her touch. He is simply being ignored in an important way. We need the handcuffs and the release from the cage and the question and answer sessions and his promises of future obedience as her grip firms or weakens,or is withdrawn for long minutes,until,finally satisfied,she releases her grip,just at the height of his arousal,but keeps talking and not referring to it,until he is flaccid once more and locked away. The cuffs are removed and he is set to complete a task,while she relaxes on her bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Garbage

And posted in the wrong category. She's the girlfriend. There isn't a loving wife in the story. The most likely outcome is that he stands up, bitch slaps her and leaves for good. Stupid story.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous