All Comments on 'I Have got to Get Me Some of That'

by marcopolobz

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very good.

Very good first story, but why have you stoped writing. I enjoyed reading this story & I hope you will write more stories.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 14 years ago
First story ...

Excellent! Thank you. A pleasure to read. Michael

Fubar2kFubar2kover 14 years ago
First story ...

Excellent! Thank you. A pleasure to read. Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
he got a lot more than just some of his mom's cunt

This is a very well done, very funny account of motherfucking, this author's first contribution. Please believe me, sir, we need many more of your hot, very clever, well written stories of motherfucking lads and the mothers who finally let their boy's big stiff dick up between their legs. I have read many tales of mothers and sons on this site, and I believe yours is by far the best effort of any first time author. Your young hero Mark is a role model for all the many sons who lust after their mother's twats. His mom Janelle, who finally realizes that her young potent son, with his constantly stiff dick and overflowing balls, is just what she needs for her lonely cunt, is a lesson for all the millions of single needy mothers all over the country. I thank you, Mr. Polobz, and I look forward to your further contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lesson number one and two

Just for those two lessons, I ought to give you a 200. Great job! Will look forward to more of your work.

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
Good story

Liked your first submission. Please continue.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
Nice buildup, but too quick finishing off.

More romantic nights in front of the telly would have been nice.

Maybe a good back rub leading to more heavy petting.

Sorry just a huge fan of foreplay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOT HOT HOT.

Well written. I love it when Mom wants it too and "HELPS" son become a man in such a loving caring manner.

I am more into Bro & Sis fuck stories, but glad I found this one. I had to pull one off reading this. THANKS for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous