I Just Had to Have Heidi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came to I was still on top of Rich and he was laughing as he slowly rocked his hips and cock up into me.

"What?" I asked.

"You came so hard and so loud that no one will believe you're a virgin at the wedding."

I covered my face as I was embarrassed, but at the same time I didn't care. Just then Rich threw me down so I was on my back again. I stuck my legs straight up and he climbed in between them, inserted himself and started firing into me. With my legs up he reached really deep and the pleasure we were both feeling was obvious from our animalistic grunts and moans. He was like an animal ramming his cock in and out of me faster and harder, while I just laid back and enjoyed the pleasure and the fact that I could drive a man this crazed state. I felt his cock getting harder and warmer and I knew he was about to cum.

"I'm going to cum . . . should I pull out."

My reaction shocked me as I immediately wrapped my legs around Rich and locked my heels so he couldn't pull out even if wanted to. John and I had talked about children and I was not on any birth control because we wanted to start our family right away. Knowing this, I stil wanted Rich to cum in me so bad. I wanted to feel his cum inside me and deep down inside I really wanted him to impregnate me.

"Give me your seed!" I yell out.

This was all the encouragement he needed. He speed up, then looked up, arched his back and shot was must have been the biggest load eve into my fertile womb. I felt load after load after load of semen deep down inside me and I loved it. All I could think about was billion and billion of sperm heading straight for my waiting fertile eggs. This thought and the thought of having Rich's child sent me over the edge and I came again as he slowed down his thrusting.

Finally, Rich collapsed on me. Rolled over and asked me, "Are you on any birth control?"

"No, John and I want children."

"So you are going to marry him."

"Yes. I love you Rich, but he is there for me and will be a wonderful husband and father to my children."

"I could be a wonderful husband and father."

"Yes, you will be a wonderful husband, but just not for me. But I do want to have your child."

Rich looked puzzled. After laying back and thinking about it for a while, he turned over to me and said, "Well, we have all night to knock you up."

I smiled and we went right back at it. We ended up fucking all night in every position we could think of. I think we might have even invented a new one or two. Rich filled me with so much cum that if I wasn't pregnant, I would never be. We fucked and slept, fucked and slept all night only breaking for a shower, in which we had sex and some late night room service. When I finally saw the clock it was 8:15 a.m. I quickly put my dress back on and I was almost out the door I felt the cm running out of me. I was going to be one tired and soar bride.

I was almost out the door when I looked back. Rich looked at me from the bed and said, "You know where I'll be if you want to come over later."

When I heard this my first thought was, 'I'll be back tonight.' But then I realized that tonight was my wedding night, but I will still try to sneak over.

12