All Comments on 'I Know He's a King Ch. 10'

by Jane Shield

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
Excellent....

gosh i thought this was never going to make it in copy and had given up but then....here it was...excellent story and glad to see it progressingg so well. Thanks again. as always respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
keep going

i know how difficult it is to write, but you're doing a great job, just keep going. eveyr idea that you get, put it on paper, worry about fixing it later on, but get it on paper first. if you let your ideas flow you'll do a greart job. you have a fantastic imagination and you create great characters people love. thank you and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow

Wow,

I just found your story and had to read all of it straight through. You totally captivated me with your writing and I do hope you will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Loved your story. Thank you. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next instalment!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

The characters are not flat and bland. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jane Shield

My literotica account is so screwed up that I'm about to cry... No, not really, I never liked Literotica much anyway. I've forgotten to do this but... Now I'm doing it.

Literotica is fucked up, so you who are looking for my stories will have to read them at some other place, like SOL (storiesonline.net) or AFF (adultfanfiction.net - in the original part, or just search for my name - which is the same there as on lit... nothing compares to being consistent)

And oh by the way, I've gotten a new blog - much better - and a new mail as well: Jane.shield@hotmail.com

Anyone who'd like to add me at MSN is welcome to do so. I'm so lonely :s.... No, not really. Perhaps, a bit... teeny tad.

This was Jane Shield, over and out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous