All Comments on 'I know That It Was You'

by lilmisssmartypants

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hated

Hated this story. What a pathetic, weak man. He blames her for her misgivings and gets his revenge for something he fucking did. He was a racist and an idiot. He cheated on her. Hurt and abused her physically and mentally while they had a relationship. She turned on him, pasting over the campus the supposed letter that hurt his business. So fucking what? If he had a good business, one source shouldn't have cost him his business. Besides, it wasn't her who cost him that source of income. It was his own prejudice that did. Good for her if she posted those letters. So this story is about a victim, being victimized again by an asshole, big, strong man that he is...gagging. He's not a man. He's not a man, blaming everybody else for his problems. Poor baby.

LadyFalconLadyFalconabout 18 years ago
Ignore the comment below!

You're writing was very good and believable. While I'm not sure I "got off" on the content that is my fault for reading a story in the non-consent catagory. I thought you did a very good job developing your characters and the story flowed well. At times I felt like I was there in the SUV. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a man!

Or is is WHAT? A MAN?

Obviously a rapist cannot claim to be a MAN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
people are strange

What's the deal with some of these comments? Why are these people choosing to read a story in the "non-consent" category, only to diss the story for being about non-consent? Doesn't that seem just a little bit stupid?

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsabout 18 years ago
Interesting and well-written

- I'm giving it a five even though I didn't really 'love it', mostly because of the quality.

I do wonder though - what was the point at the end, about the flyers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I know that it was HOT

I'm not sure what the other posters are complaining about the badguy in this NC story is despicable and devious which is why he's the badguy in an NC story. The descriptions the scene and the main character's ineer turmoi are what make this story hot! hot! hot!

lilmisssmartypants please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fabulous

As NC stories go, this was one of the best. The characters are believable and have real motivations and their reactions seem genuine. I enjoyed the victim's mixed emotions--she hates him, but after all, he remembers what she enjoys and is able to make her respond. yummy. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

I absolutely loved it! Very well written! It is something I will dream about for weeks! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fucking awesome!

If only I could meet him...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yum.

That story was completely delicious. I loved it.

shysubmissivegirlshysubmissivegirlalmost 11 years ago
Lovely!

This was written incredibly well, five stars for you! You managed to capture all the right emotions and sensations beautifully! I hope to read more from you in the near future!

MakerofSorrowMakerofSorrow4 months ago

The last made laugh!!

Fifty41Fifty41about 2 months ago

Great read.real good story and yes left me breathless

Lol 5 baby

..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous