I know That It Was You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crumpling into a heap on top of her, Mark pushed up her tee shirt, and popped the front clasp on her bra. Taking a breast in each hand, he began squeezing them. He had told her twelve years ago, that he wished they were bigger, but he had saida lot of things designed to take away her confidence. It was the only way he could feel good about himself, Carly decided. She was perfectly happy with her B-cup size; it fit her body. But here was Mark, fondling her breasts, and she was sure that he would make one of his derogatory comments. She braced herself for it, but it didn't come. "Maybe I'll fuck these next," he panted, and pushed them roughly together.

Mark sat up and looked at her, his eyebrows raised and a smile creeping across his face. "Or..." The word hung in the air, as his finger traced a path from her breast, down over her trembling stomach, toward her pussy, still slippery from his cum. He dipped his finger between her lips, and slid down to her opening. Slowly, he pushed his finger into her, swirling it round and round, getting it nice and wet. He pulled it out, and continued his downward path, stopping at her virgin ass. Carly's entire body tensed, and she squeezed hard, trying to prevent the inevitable assault. Mark looked up at her. He knew how scared she was; she had never let him do anything like that when they were together. He traced the rim of her hole, getting it slippery. Carly felt him push it in just a little, like he was testing the water. Just a fingertip; in and out, in and out. Then he put it in, and he just kept pushing, until his finger was buried in her ass.

She tried in vain to wriggle his finger out of her, cursing him. "You bastard! Stop! You son of a bitch!"

"Now we're talkin'," Mark said excitedly. "Tell me babe, am I yourfirst?"

He wasn't going to get an answer from her. She wasn't playing his sick game any more.

"At a loss for words?" He wiggled his finger back and forth in her. "Well, that'salso a first."

Carly couldn't stand any more. "Just do what you're going to do, and let me go. Just get it over with, already."

Mark was amused. "I've waited twelve years. I wouldn't want to rush through it. Well, would you look at that!" He was looking at his cock, once again hard as a rock. He withdrew his finger, and crawling up, he straddled her chest.

"Open wide and suck me real nice, and maybe I'll take you home." Carly clenched her teeth and glared at him. Mark was impatient. "It's either this, or in your ass, you stupid bitch." Carly considered her choices and unclenched her teeth. "That's better," he murmured. "I knew you wanted cock, you little slut. And don't eventhink about biting me, 'cause I'll kill you. Do you hear me? I'll kill you, Carly."

Carlyhad thought of biting him. Just for a moment, and then the thought was gone. She knew she couldn't do it. She nodded her head, looking up at Mark with complete surrender. Mark thought he would cum on the spot. "You are so fucking hot, looking up at me like that, with those big eyes. Now, open that sweet mouth, and start sucking," he ordered. His eyes were fixed on his thick cock sliding into her mouth, and he began pumping slowly. "That's it. Suck it, Carly. Oh, yeah,suck it. You like that big cock, don't ya? Oh, yeah, baby... Mmmmm, that'sreal good." He was undulating on top of her, his words not quite drowning out the obscene sucking sounds that added to his pleasure.

Carly couldn't move or change the angle of his assault, and she was trying not to gag as he hit the back of her throat again and again. She just wanted him to cum, so it would be over. She tried to exaggerate her sucking noises, hoping it would speed things up. Mark was in heaven. "Suck that cock, you little bitch.Yesssss...Suck it." He continued pumping her; watching his cock sliding in and out of her hot mouth. "I'm gonna cum for you. Keep sucking.Mmmmm... OhGod... " Mark came hard, shooting his load into the back of her throat, his cock pulsing in her mouth.

"That's a good girl," Mark said, climbing off of her. "Give me a few minutes, and I'm gonna fuck you again." He leaned over her and pulled her lips open with his fingers, once again, rubbing his palm in her spread pussy. "I'm gonna get this pussy nice and wet again." He pressed his palm into her, moving it in a circular motion.

Carly shook her head and said, "no," but Mark continued.

"Oh yeah, baby. I need you nice and juicy for this."

Carly just lay there; she fought to remove her mind, somehow, from what was happening. She lost that battle as soon as she felt Mark's mouth on her pussy. He dragged his flat tongue over her clit, over and over, like it was in slow motion. He was looking up into her eyes the whole time.

"Goddamn, this pussy tastes good," Mark said, and sucked her clit into his mouth. She was getting really wet again.

Mark sat up and reached into the front of the SUV. Carly saw something in his hand, but couldn't make out what it was. Mark smiled at her and opened his hand, revealing a cell phone. He rubbed the flat side of the cell phone between her pussy lips; it was smooth and cold, and Carly jumped. When Mark lifted the phone to the light, Carly could see that it was wet.

"Something to remember me by," Mark said. He flipped the phone open and dialed. "I'm callingyou, Carly." Mark had the phone to his ear, and when he heard her answering machine pick up, he lowered the phone and his mouth to her pussy. Carly heard a faint "beep!" In a soft growl, Mark spoke into the phone as he ate her. "Such a wet pussy... Listen to your wet pussy, Carly. Listen to what I did to you." He lapped at her, and the wet, sticky noises reverberated in the SUV. Mark held the phone right up to her pussy, while he sucked and slurped. "Mmmmm, I love a creamy pussy. Listen to me sucking your creamy pussy, Carly. You hear that? That's how bad you wanted it, bitch." The recording beeped, and Mark was out of time. He closed the phone with one hand, while he held Carly's pussy lips apart with the other, his mouth still sucking her. He was rock hard again.

Carly felt that undeniable feeling wash over her; she was going to cum. She moaned, as the giant wave rolled over her shaking body.

Mark didn't waste any time. In a split second, he was between her legs and thrust his cock into her dripping pussy. He picked up his phone again and dialed. "I'm callingme this time," he offered. "I want to jerk off to the sound of your juicy cunt, later." He heard the "beep," and lowered the phone to her pussy, as he pumped her fiercely. The thought of him recording the loud, squishing sounds, made Carly feel sick. Mark began to speak, saying all the things that he wanted to hear later, while he was jerking off. "Look at that sweet little pussy, all pink and wet. My big cock looks so good, sliding in and out of that pussy."

The squishing was so audible where Carly's head was, that she couldn't imagine how loud it must be going in to phone. "Please," she whispered. "No more."

"Oh yeah, baby. Listen to thatjuicy little cunt." Then he whispered very softly, so as not to get it on the recording, "If you didn't want to be fucked, you'd scream or beg, but you're not doing either, so give me a break."

Carly wanted to make it obvious on the recording, that she was not a willing participant. She cried, "Please, stop! You're hurting me! Please! Somebody help me!" All the while, the phone was picking up the sound of his thick cock, squishing as it pumped her wet pussy.

Mark's face lit up, and Carly realized that she had just given himexactly what he wanted. He didn't just want a recording of him having sex with her; he wanted a recording of himraping her. That's what turned him on.That's what he wanted to jerk off to later.


Mark continued to record the rape, peppering it with dialogue that he knew would turn him on later. "That's it,beg, baby. It makes meso fucking hard. But your pussy feels too good to stop.Mmmmm, it's so slippery." He felt himself getting close, and started pounding himself into her. "This is for what you did to me, Carly. You could have admitted it, but no. Lyingbitch. You never should have fucked with me." He came hard; groaning into the phone. He closed it and tossed it into the front seat.

Mark crawled all the way to the back of the vehicle, and yanked both pairs of pants from under Carly's head. "I can't wait to listen to that later," he said, while climbing into the front of the SUV. He stepped outside once again, and said, "Geez, I hope you get home before yourboyfriend does. I'd hate to think what would happen ifhe got that messagefirst."

Mark tossed Carly's pants onto the ground, put his jeans on, and pulled his shirt over his head. He climbed back in, and leaned over into the back. "I'm gonna un-cuff you now, Carly," he said. He gathered her sneakers and thong, and turning toward the open driver's door, tossed them out. Then Mark climbed into the back with her. He sat on her legs, and reaching into the pocket of his jeans, he pulled out a tiny key. "This would be the time for you to behave," he cautioned. "I'm letting you go. Don't piss me off." He put the little key into the cuff on Carly's left leg, and turned it. The cuff popped open. He leaned to the other side, inserted the little key into the cuff on Carly's right leg, and turned it. Cuff number two popped open. Then Mark reached over her head and un-locked the last pair of cuffs. Carly wanted to go home. She didn't move. She didn't want to piss him off.

Mark opened the rear driver's side door, climbed out of the SUV, and barked, "Get out.".

Carly sat up, clasped her bra and pulled her tee shirt down, then slowly exited the vehicle. Closing the door, she stepped toward the pile of clothes on the ground.

Mark stepped between her and the clothes and said, "Where areyou goin'?" He pushed her up against the closed door, and pinned her there with his body, his face right in hers. The car felt cold against Carly's naked ass and legs. "Did I say you could go yet?" He maneuvered his hand between their tight-locked bodies, and rubbed it over her pussy.

"Spread your legs," he ordered. Carly complied, moving her feet about a foot apart. Mark shouted, "More! Spread them more!"

Carly moved her left leg out another six inches or so. She was afraid to defy him.

Mark parted her lips and palmed her spread pussy. He whispered, "You go, when Isay you go."

He dropped to his knees, and parting her lips with both hands, sucked her clit into his mouth and nursed it, like a baby's bottle. She was still filled with his cum, and Mark slid his index finger inside of her, and churned it around while he continued to suck. He had been ready to let her go, but there was one piece of unfinished business. Springing to his feet, he dragged her to the open driver's door and spun her around. He bent her over and shoved her down with his hand between her shoulder blades, pressing her head and chest into the driver's seat. With his other hand, he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hard cock. Kicking her legs apart, Mark slammed his cock into her sore pussy and pumped a few times. Once it was wet, he quickly pulled his cock out, and without warning, placed the head at her anal opening and thrust hard, burying his whole length inside of her. Carly thrashed and screamed into the seat, and Mark held her down hard, while he fucked her like a crazed animal. The sheer surprise of the attack, and the power with which he had just taken her, excited Mark more than he ever expected it would. After a few more thrusts, he came, pounding himself into her, filling her up.

Mark stepped back and zipped his pants. He pulled Carly's shaking body up off the seat, and pushed her towards her clothes. "Now you can go," he said coldly. Carly grabbed her pants and pulled them on, and stepped into her sneakers. The thong remained on the ground. Mark grabbed her face, and kissed her hard on the mouth. Then he got into the SUV, closed the door, and rolled down the window. With a wicked smile, he said, "Nice, tight ass." Carly didn't move. She was going to wait until he was gone. As Mark backed out of the driveway, Carly heard him say, " Better hurry home!" She watched him as he backed out onto the road and sped off. It was pitch black. She started running.

It took Carly almost two hours to walk home. It was after midnight. She was sore from being raped, and the long walk was tiring. She thought about what she would do when she got there. Should she call the police? Should she tell her boyfriend? Could she prove that she was raped? She went over it and over it while she walked. Once she reached her apartment complex, she walked cautiously through her parking lot, her eyes peeled for Mark's truck. She thought it would be just the cruel kind of thing that he would do; let her walk all the way home, only to grab her again, once she got there. Thank God, he hadn't thought of it. She made her way to the stairs leading up to her apartment, and after climbing the first few, she realized just how much her legs were aching and how completely drained she was. It was a similar feeling to one she had felt before, about twelve years ago, when she had spent the entire day walking up and down the stairs of those dorms. Seven dorms; six floors each; not to mention, the cafeterias, the library, and the student union. She had covered the entire campus. That day had been one of the most exhausting days of her life.

"But Ihad to do it," she thought. "Those flyers weren't going to hangthemselves."

12