I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers

Still on her knees, Kate sank back onto her heels as she placed her hands on my pant legs. She squeezed my pants and pulled firmly, causing my khaki's to drop to my ankles. Kate reached down and lifted my ankles one at a time as she removed my pants. While she was still sunk back on her heels she reached down and untied my shoes. She pulled my leg up and quickly pulled my shoe from my now bare foot. She did the same to my other foot, leaving me standing before her only in my underwear.

Kate leaned forward on her knees again as she lowered her face to my abdomen. She lightly kissed my navel as she slid her hands up the back of my legs. I began to quiver as my senses were being overloaded from her soft sexy fingers sliding up the back of my legs. I couldn't stand to be dominated like this but I knew that if I wanted to be in the club then I had better do exactly as I was told. I felt Kate slide her hands up and over the bottom of my ass. Her fingers slid under the elastic band around my legs and her hands cupped my ass as she continued to tongue my navel.

I felt her warm hands slide out of my underwear and then back up over my ass on the outside. Kate bit lightly at my bulge as I felt her hook her warm fingers around my waistband. My cock was straining so hard against my underwear I thought it was going to break. Slowly Kate began to pull my underwear down.

"Oh Goddd," I moaned as I felt the cool air cover my now naked ass. Just then I felt my briefs begin to slide down my cock. The material slid off of my member and I felt it spring up and touch her hair as her hair hung down in front of me. As I stood there, my briefs fell to my feet. Again I didn't want to tempt fate so I left my underwear around my ankles until she removed them. She lifted my legs one at a time and tossed my pre cum soaked briefs off to the side with the rest of my clothes.

Kate looked up into my eyes as she remained kneeling. Her eyes continuously shot back and forth from my cock to my eyes.

"Lay down," Kate said sternly.

Who was I to complain so I quickly sat down on the floor and then laid back so I was on my back.

"Place your arms out wide," Kate said as she guided my arm to where she wanted it.

Looking over I watched as she opened a cuff that was bolted to the floor. She placed my wrist in it before firmly closing the cuff. She got up and walked over to my other arm. I placed my arm where she wanted it and in no time she had my other wrist shackled to the ground as well.

Kate stood up and walked to my feet.

"Spread your legs apart," she said as she shot another glance at my throbbing, twitching, dripping cock.

I swear I was harder than I ever was before. I wondered if these were the feelings that Mrs. Graph experienced when I dominated her. I lifted my head as much as I could, watching Kate open the shackle and place it around my ankle. She stood up and walked over to my other foot. She positioned my ankle in the cuff and closed it firmly. I was now totally helpless.

Kate stood up and walked over to my side. She knelt down and placed a nylon strap over my waist. She connected it to two hooks on each side of me. She pulled firmly on the strap which prevented me from moving my hips at all. She moved down to my legs and she draped another nylon strap over my thigh's. She fastened the strap in the same fashion as she rendered me completely immobile.

Kate stood up. I struggled for a moment before I realized that my fight was futile. God I couldn't stand to be restrained like this. The beat of the music was sending wave after wave of bass through my body. The spot lights continued to circle around the stage. Kate lifted one leg and stepped over me and straddled my waist. She looked like she was towering over me as she stood there. Ever so slowly she began to move to the music. God I just wanted to reach out and touch her body as she began to seductively sway her hips to the erotic music.

As she danced she began to touch herself all over. She reached up and pushed her hair behind her head before letting it fallback down. She stepped over me and faced away from me as she now danced with her back towards me. She bent way down once as if to tease me as her skirt rode way up her thigh's. As quickly as she turned away from me she turned back around and was again facing me.

Kate continued to sway her hips as she towered over me. My cock continued to twitch and drip pre cum as I was totally helpless. Kate touched herself as she swayed her hips and shoulders. One hand lightly squeezed her breast while her other hand slowly slid up her thigh. My neck was beginning to get tired as I held my head up to watch her dance. She shot another glance down at my throbbing member before looking up into my eyes with a seductive smile. What happened next was about to change my life forever.

Kate slid her hand up to where her shirt was tied between her breasts. Using only her thumb and one finger she slowly began to pull on the loosely tied material. I looked up into her eyes as she stared intently into mine while she licked her lips. My eyes shot back to her breasts as with one last tug the knot came undone and her top hung down in front of her. Her top was no longer tied but the material still hung down, covering her luscious breasts.

Looking up into her eyes, Kate seductively winked at me and blew me a kiss as she reached up and took both ties into her hands. Ever so slowly she began to slide the material away from her breasts while she continued to sway her hips and shoulders as she towered over me. In a matter of seconds I saw what I was dying to see. Before my very eyes were the nicest set of tits I ever saw. My eyes opened wide with excitement as I noticed that both of her nipples were pierced. She had gold studs sticking through them that looked like tiny barbells. Seductively she slid her top completely off, tossing it on top of my clothes.

Again Kate turned around and faced away from me as she continued to dance to the intoxicating beat of the music. As she continued to sway her hips she pulled her hair back as she bent over at the waist, allowing me to see her breasts through her partially spread legs as they hung as they hung down from her chest.

My eyes shot back to her ass as her skirt rode all the way up to the base of her ass. I could see part of her ass under her skirt as she bent down even farther as she wrapped her arms around her right leg. With her face against her knee she gave me a sultry look that I swear could wake the dead. Ever so slowly Kate stood back up and turned around over top of me.

Looking down and into my now glazed over eyes, Kate continued to sway her hips. She reached up and cupped her breasts as though she was going to offer them to me. Instead she lifted her breast up and bent her head down and flicked her tongue across her stiff nipple.

Lifting her head, she glanced down at my rigid cock as she reached behind her ass. Looking into my eyes I watched as she unfastened her skirt. Slowly Kate turned back around so her ass was facing me. As she swayed her ass she let her skirt fall to the floor. I felt her skirt drape over my leg as she stepped out of it and kicked it onto our pile of clothes.

Again Kate bent foreword affording me an excellent view of her ass. I felt my pre cum trickling down my shaft and into my balls. I just wanted to touch this goddess as she bent foreword. Her thong was in the crack of her ass and I could see how swollen her pussy was as her mound pushed her thong outward.

Kate stood back up and looked back at me over her shoulders. Her eyes were mesmerizing as she slid her hands down from her breasts to her hips. I watched her fingers pull on the tie straps and just like that her thong was untied. The straps of her thong were untied but the strap was still between her ass cheeks.

Slowly Kate sank to her knees as she began to lower her ass towards my face. Looking over her shoulder she reached behind her and took the strap that was between her ass cheeks and put the two ends together. She moved a little closer towards my face and raised the two strings to my lips. Instinctively I opened my mouth and she pushed the straps in past my teeth. I clenched my teeth together and watched as she slowly stood up. It was a truly beautiful sight as I held the straps of her thong in my mouth as she stood up, causing her ass to become totally naked in front of my face.

Turning around, Kate squatted down over my chest. Her pussy looked so inviting as it was completely soaked and swollen. She reached down and picked up her thong. I continued to glance at her body as well as her eyes as I watched her pick up her thong.

"Lick my pussy," Kate said as she held the wet crotch of her thong up to my lips.

Her scent drove me crazy as I felt even more pre cum ooze out of my cock. I slid my tongue out of my mouth and began to lick the wet spot on her thong.

"Oh God yes, eat my pussy," Kate said as I began to tongue her wet thong like there was no tomorrow. She pushed the material into my mouth allowing me to suck her juices from it before pulling it from my mouth and throwing it off to the side.

I couldn't get over how seductive and powerful this woman was. Here we were and yet she had complete control over me! I didn't like it but I knew I had to abide by it. My eyes were riveted to her ass as she walked around me until she stood with her legs straddling my head. I could feel her legs as they rubbed against my ears. Looking up I gazed at her cunt as I also saw her breasts hanging down. The look on her face was pure lust as she stared down past her breasts and into my eyes.

Slowly Kate lifted her leg, brushing my face with the side of her foot.

"Does my foot look sexy?" she asked as she peered down into my eyes.

Slowly she tilted her foot, rubbing my face with her hot flesh and the soft leather strap that went across the top of her foot.

"Do you want to kiss my foot?" Kate asked as she slid her long slender toes across my lips.

I nodded my head the best I could as she continued to graze my lips with her sexy toes. The red polish on her toe nails made her foot look even more incredible. I wanted to open my mouth and suck on her toes but I knew if I did so without her permission then it would be like she wasn't in control. I patiently waited as she slowly bent down and pulled her sexy shoe off of her foot. Again Kate returned her long slender toes to my lips.

"Do you want to suck my toes?" she asked.

Again I answered "yes" as I inhaled the scent of her foot and the smell of the leather from her shoe.

"Are you gonna suck my toes?" Kate asked.

"Only when you tell me to," I responded as I felt her begin to press her big toe into my mouth.

God I just wanted to get up and fuck the living shit out of her but I knew that was impossible as I was completely strapped down.

"Suck my toes," Kate said as she nudged her toe farther into my mouth.

Hungrily I began to devour her toes. I wrapped my lips completely around her big toe and sucked it into my mouth. Looking up I saw Kate's eyes roll into the back of her head as she moaned softly. As I continued to look up I could see her nipples as they stuck out farther than any nipples I have ever seen before. My cock continued to twitch and throb as pre cum continued to drip off of my balls and onto the floor beneath my ass.

I began to flick my tongue between Kate's toes as she began to move her foot. She slid the top of her foot over my mouth and I began to kiss and lick her ever so soft foot like it was a lolly pop. I licked her foot from her toes all the way to her ankle until she pulled her foot away and placed her sexy shoe back on her foot.

Kate had a seductive evil grin on her face as she walked down the length of my body. She dropped to her knees at my feet and lowered her face to my foot.

"Oh God" I cried out as I felt her warm breath on my foot as her lips slid over my big toe.

The sensations of her tongue and her mouth on my toe sent chills up my body until my head started to tingle. I lifted my head and watched as she glanced up into my eyes as she sucked on my big toe like it was a cock.

I couldn't stand it any more and I just wanted out of these shackles. I wanted to fuck her like she has never been fucked before. Looking down at Kate again she began to crawl up my leg. Her eyes were glued to mine as she seductively crawled up towards my cock. I felt her breasts drag up my leg as she continued to look into my eyes. I felt her hair fall down onto my cock and balls as she lowered her head. I could feel her breath on my member as she kissed all around my manhood.

"Oh God Kate," I cried out as she stopped and looked up at me.

"What," she said with a smirk on her face.

"Do you think I am going to suck your cock?" she asked. "I nodded my head hoping that I was going to be urging her on. Kate began to laugh as she again lowered her face to my groin. I just wanted to feel her soft lips around my cock as I watched her continue to tease me.

Looking up at me she pushed her hair back as she ever so slowly slid her tongue out and licked my balls. I thought I was going to cum just from that but I managed to hold myself back.

"Look at all this pent up energy in here," Kate said as she lowered her head and licked my balls again. Her eyes never left mine as she continued to hold her hair back while she ran her tongue up the length of my shaft.

"Oh my God," I said as she lightly fluttered her tongue under my head.

"Do you honestly think that I am going to suck your cock?" she asked as she looked intently into my eyes. All I could do was nod my head as I was nearing the point of no return. Just as fast as she started she stopped.

Kate stood up and again straddled me. She stood over my chest giving me a perfect view of her cunt. It was then that I noticed that she was completely shaven. Kate slowly squatted down in front of my face. She reached out with her hand and stroked my face.

"Do you like my pussy Justin?" she asked.

"Yes," I responded.

She inched her pussy closer to my face. I could see every crevice in her lips as they were swollen and puffed outward. Her cunt glistened in the light as the spotlights continued to circle around the stage.

"Do you want to taste my pussy?" she asked.

"God yes," I replied as she again inched her dripping cunt closer to my face.

I could smell her scent now as her cunt was only a couple of inches from my mouth.

"Are you going to lick my pussy?" Kate asked as she reached down with one hand and spread her lips open.

I was staring at the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen as she lowered her cunt until it touched my lips. Again I refrained from eating her until I was told to do so.

Her pause seemed to last for an eternity as her dripping wet pussy was touching my lips before she finally uttered the words I was waiting for.

"Eat my pussy Justin."

Instantly I began to lap at her sloppy hole. Looking up I saw her throw her head back as I began to snake my tongue deep into her love hole.

"Oh Justin," she moaned as I continued to lap at her cunt from he ass hole to her clit.

Just as fast as the whole episode started it ended. Kate stood up and turned around. She stood over my head and faced my towering cock as she slowly dropped to her knees. Kate continued to lower herself down until she was on all fours and her breasts were now hanging directly over my face.

"Do you like my breasts Justin?" she asked. All I could do was to nod my head as I stared at her pointy nipples and barbells as her breasts swayed slightly as she lowered them even closer.

"I asked you if I had nice tits Justin?" Kate said sternly.

"God Yes," I cried out as she inched her mounds even closer to my face. I could feel her warmth as her nipple now hung just above my lips.

"Do you want to kiss my breasts Justin?" Kate asked as she lowered her nipple until it touched my lips.

"Yes," I said as Kate slipped her nipple and nipple stud between my lips.

"Suck my nipple," Kate hissed.

I squeezed my lips around Kate's nipple, sucking on her stud as she knelt down over me. Kate's head was now resting on my chest as she looked down and watched me enjoy her bosom.

"Is that good Justin?" Kate asked as the look in her eyes told me she was enjoying this as well. I circled her areola with my tongue as she moaned softly. I rapidly flicked her nipple and stud with my tongue causing her to moan even louder. Suddenly her nipple was pulled from my mouth as she shifted herself for me to enjoy her other breast. The soft flesh of her globe felt fantastic as she smashed her breast on my face before lifting herself high enough for me to lick her nipple. I bit down softly with my teeth on her nipple and stud causing her to flinch and pull up causing her nipple to stretch to an unimaginable length.

"Ughhh," she cried out as I released my grip from her nipple causing it to snap back up to her breast. Her nipples glistened with my saliva as the spotlights shone down upon her breasts as she still hovered just above me.

Kate pushed herself up and again straddled me only this time she knelt down over my chest. She carefully placed her legs along side my head as she lowered her pussy to my face. I felt her hair drop down onto my groin. I was now in a sixty nine and I was being tortured as I had to wait for her command. Looking back over her shoulder she again pushed her hair back.

"Go ahead, you may eat my pussy," Kate said as she lowered her head to my throbbing member.

"Oh God," I moaned as Kate lowered her mouth onto my cock.

At the same time she pushed her sopping wet cunt onto my mouth. God it felt wonderful to have her mouth sliding up and down my cock. Her warm breath on my manhood and balls along with her hair dragging over my thigh's was incredible. I continued to sink my tongue farther and farther into Kate's cunt. Her pussy was so juicy I could feel my face begin to get coated with her juices. Kate began to grunt as she devoured my dick and ground her pussy onto my mouth. I too moaned into her cunt as the ministrations she was giving me nearly sent me over the edge.

The spotlights spinning and the bass in the music vibrating sent chills racing down my spine. I couldn't last much longer as I was on the verge of blowing in Kate's mouth. Kate began to gyrate her hips, smashing her cunt against my face in a rhythmic motion. She tasted so different from Mrs. Graph as I hungrily lapped at her pussy. Suddenly Kate began to moan. Pulling up and looking over her shoulder she had a crazed lustful look on her face.

"Go ahead Justin, cum in my mouth," Kate said softly as she lowered her mouth back down onto my trembling cock.

That was all the urging I needed as I no longer had to fight the urge to cum. Her mouth began to work up and down my cock as her hand began to caress my balls. Her hips began to gyrate uncontrollably as her cunt began to spasm. I could feel her cunt muscles gripping at my tongue as I continued to tongue fuck her.

"Oh Justin," she cried out as I felt my first contraction in my balls.

Kate slid her mouth all the way down, taking my cock completely down her throat. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I have never been deep throated before. I felt Kate's pussy juice begin to trickle out of her cunt and across my face. I couldn't get enough of her as I continued to try to lap up all of her juices. I tried to thrust my hips but I couldn't because of the restraints as I continued to pump load after load of hot sticky cum down Kate's throat.

Suddenly I felt something cold as Kate pulled off of my twitching member. Something squeezed my cock like never before and I wanted to know what it was. God I just wanted to get up and fuck her but I was helpless. Finally, Kate crawled off of my face and stood up. I could feel my face was coated with her love juice as she turned around and straddled my hips. Looking down I saw what was tight around my cock. Kate put a silver cock ring around the base of my shaft.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers