All Comments on 'I Like to Watch'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
oldman129oldman129over 13 years ago
I LIKE TO WTCH ALSO

IAM A VOYER I LIKE TO WATCH I LIKED YOUR PICTURE ALSO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Watcher and doer

I enjoy the stories of multible people envolved especially where the husband is treated like shit by everyone. His job is to suck the cum out of his wife after she's been fucked by some big cock.If the pair cared a damn about him they would make sure he was also fucked aftwards. I know the feelings - I find men for my wife to fuck and since she has a thing for groups to fuck her two at a time and sometimes more than that. She has frequently taken two in her pussy at the same time, and then two in her ass. That's a lot of cum for me to clean out! The good part is that she makes sure I get enough cock also. I'll come home from work and find 2 or 3 young studs waiting to fuck my queer ass. Usually, while one is fucking me I'm sucking the other. The good part is how my wife will sit watching me and calling me every name in the book - cunt, cock slut, queer, fag and tops everything off once the guys have filled my "boy pussy" with their cum. She squats down and drenches me in her piss, making sure that most of it goes into my mouth to drink. I've gotten addicted to drinking it. I frequently drink my own. At the ABS sites I hang around the restroom and offer to let them piss in my mouth or all over me. the nastier I'm treated, especially verbal, the better I like it and the hotter I get. I have accepted my role in life as a cocksucking, cum eating, piss drinking faggot whore that destined to serve as the cunt for both sexes and to do whatever they want from me. I love every thing I've ever done that is associated with pussies, cocks, asses,piss and some other things. I can't be degraded enough.It makes my cock as hard as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is a sad kind of story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous