I Lost the Poker Game Ch. 05

Story Info
More adventure, and move clean-up duties.
3k words
4.48
66.6k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. It encourages an author to continue writing, and helps frame future segments, which this story will have. This story is about a male who comes to realize his submissive dreams, about his humiliation, and dominant women. If these fantasies are not your thing, then don't waste your time, simply move on. Leave this one for those of us who do like to be dominated, or to dominate. For those of us who long to realize these dreams.

*

After Maria, Monica and myself had recovered from laughing over my inadvertent suffocation, we realized that poor Jerry was standing next to the bed with a reborn erection, needing attention. Damn, would you listen to me? I'm calling Jerry "poor". Ha! I'm the poor one, erection poor, cum poor. My tortured penis was straining against the inside of its chastity tube, and had been trying in vain to become erect for the last several hours. The ladies were sympathetic to Jerry, but told him that he'd have to find someone else, they needed a rest!

The girls stood and I followed suit. I looked at Monica and then at the huge rubber phallus attached to my midsection just above my own caged penis. I figured I'd get it taken off now if they were finished. But instead they smiled, and ignored my unspoken request. The girls led as we walked down the hallway back into the living room. Jerry's real erection swayed in front of him as he walked, and I tried to get accustomed to walking with my "manhood" swaying back and forth in front of me as I walked.

When we entered the living room I was greeted with reactions ranging from laughter to shaking heads. I knew that I had to look ridiculous with the strap-on extending straight out from my midsection.

As we entered I observed that James was walking across the room to the bar in order to fix himself a drink. I didn't mean to stare, but damn! I was so envious. As the huge black man walked, his unbelievably large penis hung down between his legs, swaying back and forth like a pendulum, the massive head bouncing off of his knees. The ebony flesh was smeared here and there with a froth, the mixture of his fluids and little Marcia's.

Thinking of Marcia, who I knew had just finished being ravaged by that python, I looked over to the couch where they had been engaged when we left the room. Marcia's tiny body was curled up in a fetal position on the couch, and she stared off into space as if in a trance. She didn't appear traumatized, rather like she had just experienced something beyond belief that had left her in shock.

Miranda was sitting on a love seat, and nearby Scott sat in the large chair where Miranda had been riding him earlier. They were chatting nonchalantly now.

We walked towards the couch and love seat to sit down and join the conversation. Before I could sit down Marcia stood and approached me. She still looked dazed and simply said quietly; "I need cleaning."

Monica, still standing next to me in the middle of the room, pressed gently down on my shoulder as she said, "Kneel. That's right, on your knees, Sean. Now lean back." Then she looked at Marcia and said, "There ya go."

Marcia walked forward, straddling me as she did so, and continued forward until the "V" of her legs was pressing down on my face. I placed my hands on the floor behind me for support. She looked down at me, almost pleadingly, even though she was using me, and asked softly, "Please be gentle with me."

I looked up at her vagina that I had been lucky enough to dine on only an hour or so ago. Then I had been enamored with it because the labia had been so small and firm, cleanly shaven and the vagina had been so small and tight. Now it was a wreck! Her nether lips were distended, red and swollen, and now I was looking up into a gaping, open tunnel. James' huge cock had really done a number on her. I looked back up into her mousy little features and nodded that I would indeed be gentle with her. She reached down and pulled my lips to hers.

I ever so tenderly ran my tongue around the outer limits of those lips to get her used to the sensation. Her breathing mellowed so I covered her entire sex with my mouth, sucking gently as what fluids were left within her drained out into my mouth. Then I slowly and gently began sucking on the inner lips, her clit, and running my tongue along her slit. I was surprised when she gently began fucking my face. I figured that she was completely used up for now, but it seemed she wanted a gentle orgasm to top things off. I would certainly love to give it to her.

Such irony! A few hours ago I never would have thought I would actually be running around naked with several other people besides my lovely wife, wearing a locked cage on my manhood. And the first time Marcia had placed her nether lips to mine I had tried to get away, completely aghast at the idea of swallowing another man's seed.

Now I was on my knees in the middle of a room full of other nude people. I had a woman emptying her insides, full of cum, into my mouth, I was caged, a huge strap-on jutted obscenely from my crotch. Everyone else was sitting around chatting, watching me as if it was the most normal thing in the world. And the greatest irony? I was happy. Just glad to be of service! Strange how quickly we can be indoctrinated and trained by someone who knows what he or she is doing.

I continued my attentions, ever so gently. Even in her ravaged condition, Marcia still tasted wonderful by herself and I really enjoyed my task. After a few minutes of me tenderly massaging her little bud, sucking it softly into my mouth occasionally, Marcia tensed, held my head tightly to her and sighed softly through a mild, calming orgasm.

After she'd recovered she stepped back, leaned down and kissed me tenderly, thanking me for being so kind. Kind?! I loved my job!

Marcia walked shakily back to the couch and sat back down. I started to get up and go sit next to my wife, but before I could do so Miranda was standing above me, smiling down at me, "Next!"

She straddled my face and had to lower herself a little bit as she is somewhat taller than Marcia is. She let me look at her for a moment before she descended onto me. I think she was waiting for me to balk at the task, not that it would have stopped her. She is definitely not bare like Marcia and my wife. Her sex was covered with a very thick carpet of dark pubic hair, so much so that I couldn't even see her vagina. A glob of cum hung onto the hair where I assumed her lips would be. I looked up past those huge store bought breasts into her eyes and smiled weakly. She smiled back with that impish expression of hers. I couldn't allow myself to be outdone. I had to shock her as much as she was trying to shock me. I leaned forward and darted my tongue out quickly, flicking the glob of cum into my mouth in one smooth motion. As she gasped and laughed, "Oh, I like you, ornery!", I dove into her thick bush. Now she just sighed.

I used my nose and mouth to part the hair covering her sex, and once I'd found it I sucked each of her nether lips into my mouth, working my way from the top end of them to the bottom and back again. Then I used my lips to part them and ran my tongue from her ass to her clit. With all of the hair, the aroma of her musk was very strong....yum. I covered her love tunnel with my mouth and sucked tenderly, then lashed my tongue into her until I'd cleaned her thoroughly. That done, I began to dart my sharpened tongue back and forth across her clit, sucking it into my mouth occasionally, as if I were fellating it, then I would massage it with my flattened tongue. All the while I massaged her labia with my lips.

I heard her talking to Maria, "Oh my God, can I keep him? I thought only another woman knew how to do this right!"

And, music to my ears, Maria, "Nope, he's mine. I'll loan him out occasionally, though." Laughter.

Miranda was a woman who was very nice, but definitely aggressive. She was in the habit of taking what she wanted. In spite of her accolades, she couldn't help herself when her orgasm actually approached. She began moaning, "Oh yes, oh yeah..." She reached down and held my head in her hands, then began to fuck my face with vigor, driving her hips forward across my lips, pulling me to her tightly. I still managed to maintain contact with her clit and soon she was crying out through a violent series of orgasms.

When she was done she let go of my hair and said, "I need another drink. Damn that was good."

Once Miranda had moved away from me I looked around and realized that Monica had moved to the floor nearby. I guess she had decided to help out "poor" Jerry, as he was between her legs, sawing his erection into and out of her ebony body. She was obviously enjoying herself too. She looked sideways at me and smiled, then she motioned for Jerry to lean down close to her. She whispered something into his ear and he nodded in response.

As it didn't appear that anyone needed me at the moment, I stood and then sat next to my wife. Just about the time that I got comfortable I heard Monica moan out in the pleasure of an orgasm, and looked as her long fingers were clutching at the carpet beside her. Her hips bore down onto Jerry's pounding cock. He groaned, then pulled himself out of her and jacked himself briefly until he ejaculated. His cum shot up across Monica's abdomen, to her heaving breasts and some even landed on her throat and chin.

What a fascinating contrast. The rivulets and globs of white, pearly fluid glistened against the smooth; coffee colored flesh of Monica's lovely body. I was looking at this erotic sight when she looked over at me, then with a singsong voice, "Oh, Seeeaaaannn..."

That drew some chuckles. I moved hesitantly towards her...other than my quick swipe to shock Miranda, I'd not yet eaten a man's semen just by itself, it had been mixed with the ladies' fluids. Even so, I wasn't about to deny Monica; she had been my mentor and guardian throughout the evening. If it hadn't been for her, I'd still be curled up in a ball on a couch, hidden in the den, wishing I were invisible.

I started at her midsection, just above the light fluff of pubic hair and began licking and sucking the stream of cum from her body. I worked my way up slowly, lovingly, until I was sucking on those plush orbs. I spent a little more time on them that the rest, they felt so good in my mouth, and I certainly wanted to make sure they were clean, didn't I? I then kissed and licked up to her throat, which elicited a soft moan from her. When I sucked the cum from her chin, she moved her head slightly and we joined in a long, slow, soft kiss. It surprised me. She was a domme, always in control. Such tenderness and obvious bliss from a deep, loving kiss was not something I had expected. But it was something that I was absolutely enjoying. My cock tried to swell even more, in vain. Which only made me put more of my soul into the kiss, trying to vent my sexual tensions through her. When after long, pleasurable moments she finally broke off the kiss, she looked up into my eyes and whispered, "That was wonderful, baby. I know this is pure torture for you, but men rarely pour everything into a kiss like that. Needy men make the best lovers, honey....you should probably get used to that now that Maria knows."

I smiled and nodded, shaking a little bit, "Yes, ma'am. Ma'am? May I kiss you again, Mistress?" My voice was filled with need.

"I'd love that, baby...but only for a moment...we don't want your Mistress to become envious, do we?"

I leaned down and she held onto the back of my head as we joined again in a long, passionate, soul-filling kiss. I could have stayed there forever, basking in her essence.

But alas, the love of my life was waiting on me. I moved over and sat next to her on the couch. We all chatted for awhile, sharing our thoughts on the incredible turns the evening had taken. It was quite late now, and most of us were exhausted. Miranda suggested that rather than everyone trying to drive home, we should all just stay the night. She had a couple of extra bedrooms, or if we wanted to we could sleep on the chaise lounge chairs on the deck. Her back yard has a tall privacy fence and the weather was very pleasant this time of the year.

Everyone decided they would rather stay than try to drive home, very tired and somewhat intoxicated. Maria and I decided to share one of the large lounge chairs on the patio. We made our way there, saying goodnight to everyone. I pointed out that the huge phallus was still protruding prominently from my waist, and Maria hefted it in her hand, saying that I'd just have to sleep on my back. "Who knows? I might wake up in the morning needing a good stiff cock to ride. And if you take your 'real' penis off, I might have to wake someone else up!" She grinned at me mischievously, her eyes laughing. I asked if that meant that I was going to stay locked up overnight and she replied, "You betcha. Gotta keep you primed!"

So here I was, lying on my back on the chaise lounge, my manhood still dripping pre-cum from its cage, the strap-on jutting obscenely up from my crotch. My lovely wife lie next to me, her head resting on my chest, one of her legs draped over mine. I again marveled at the stars as we talked quietly about the changes in our life that had happened so quickly tonight. Maria twirled her fingers in the hair on my chest as she spoke, "So, are you O.K. honey?"

"Yeah, I think so."

She looked up into my eyes, "What are you thinking? How do you feel about all of this so far?"

"I don't really know what to think yet. I mean, its all happened so fast. I think after we've had some time alone, some time to catch up with it all, we'll have to decide where we'll go with it all. But for now, other than really, really wanting to cum, I'm having fun." I tousled her hair playfully, "What about you? What do you think of it?"

She was quiet for a few moments; "I don't want to hurt you."

"It's alright, honey. We have to be honest with each other."

"I-I---I love making love to you, Sean. But what I've experienced tonight has been incredible. I don't want to lose you, I'll stop if that is what you decide; no, I can't lie. I don't think I could give it up now. But I can't lose you. I don't know where that leaves me." She caressed my face with her hand, "But you have to know that I love only you. The rest of this is just sex."

I laughed quietly, "Yeah, mind blowing, heart stopping sex.."

"I'm sorry." She started to tear up, looking down."

I turned her face back to mine, "No, you don't understand—I'm not just talking about you."

She looked back at me, puzzled, eyes questioning.

"I know this might sound stupid. But even though I haven't been allowed to get off all night, this has been an incredible experience for me too. Its like I am getting all of my sex through you and the others. Even when I'm just watching you scream through an orgasm, its like I'm getting to share it with you because I love you. And, well, I don't want you to be jealous, but these other women cumming all over my face—I don't know if I can explain it. It's just fucking fantastic!"

She smiled with relief and kissed me, for a long time and with a passion that we hadn't shared in a long time. Barely breaking the kiss, she reached down with one hand and jiggled my caged manhood, "And what about this?"

"I don't know. I think I really like being locked up. I know I'd never told you before tonight, but it's been one of my fantasies for a long time. That and being submissive to you, being humiliated sometimes. I'm fucked up, aren't I?"

"If you are, I like it."

"Don't get me wrong—in my fantasies you were always in control of when I got out and got to cum, but I don't know if I could take it all the time. I still need to make love to you."

"Hmmm. We'll see." Back to being precocious.

We both lie back, tired and ready to sleep. Just before she drifted off, Maria whispered, "I love you, Sean."

"I love you too.....Mistress."

To be continued...