All Comments on 'I Lost the Poker Game Ch. 05'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bo13msfbmbo13msfbmover 16 years ago
The Future

Great story. I look forward to see where your imagination takes us. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great series

Thanks, I love this story. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Cyberklutz123Cyberklutz123over 16 years ago
Excellent!

I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is just so intensely amazing. I have been my wife's cuckold for all of our long adult life. She doesn't lock me up and she doesn't use me with other people. But Sean's confessions to Maria, and how he feels about her sex with the other men is so heart-poundingly genuine. To be a happy cuckold is to know that your wife is having great sex with other men and she loves you for it. And loves you for you in all other ways. The scenario may be a bit contrived but the emotions that Sean expresses are tantalizingly real. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Call the VET...

'cause Sean is one SICK puppy! This bullshit about liking to be caged,eating other guys' cum from his cheating wife's pussy,being humiliated in front of a group of "friends" and,most of all,having his wife turn on him indicate that this cuck is fucked! ~ Oh,well he just likes the lifestyle,is wired that way,likes to be humiliated,you argue? I call "bullshit". He's a depraved wimp! If too many more chapters are written for this ridiculous story,he'll no doubt be spit-roasted,gang banged,drinking piss,eating shit, and end up being castrated in front of the "circle of friends" as his disgusting wife leads the cheers.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

It's heartwarming to me to witness a couple drawing closer to each other through shared experience.

Sean's fantasy has been with him a long time, and it was serendipity that it sprang to life in one day. We don't know about Maria's fantasies, but she was seriously curious. So good to see things working out well for them.

As far as Sean being willing, this said it verrrry well: "I was happy. Just glad to be of service! Strange how quickly we can be indoctrinated and trained by someone who knows what he or she is doing."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES