All Comments on 'I Love My Husband Ch. 01'

by Omegabh2o

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
Very well done

So far. For a phychologist though, a very alarming tale. I am going to analyze the woman in the story. She does NOT love her husband. The feelings she has for him is derived from the fact that she hates her sisters and mother so much that she feels; "I'll show them, and Shawn will be mine and there is nothing they can do about it." The little boy will be next in her conquest for affection, not because he is Shawn's son and firstborn, but because she hates her sister so much. (I don't mean sexually).

The best thing that could happen in the relationship would be that Shawn does eventually catch her, divorces her, and rekindles his relationship with her sister Marylyn. The iseal situation would be that Shawn catches her by her giving birth to a child that does not even resemble any of her or his family, and that is the way she is detected as being a cheating spoiled bitch. A friend happens to tell him that "their" child she will eventually give birth to is a half black, kinky headed little bundle of joy and she banked on him being color blind to keep it a secret.

Marylyn reveals it to Shawn and this time he believes her.

Can't wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Tale of 2 Sisters

..that's how I'd put it. Unlike the other guy, I don't like Marilyn either. I don't like the wife. I think both sisters have warped personalities and need to get over themselves! They are both narcissistic in the extreme, but their excessive self-love comes out in different ways. If the wife TRULY loved her husband, why does she go behind his back instead of telling him the truth and giving him the chance to swing and have his share of the extramarital fun. They could do it together and make it a shared activity. Instead, she cheats and makes him feel obligated to be faithful when she isn't. As for Marilyn, she's clearly a prude with a foolish, bitchy attitude. They both need some time on the couch. Their parents clearly warped them. That much is evident. Shawn is better off finding his next lover or wife OUTSIDE that family. That's just my two cents!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
5 and more please

The srart of a great well written story. I would have to agree the the wife dose not love Shawn. She just wanted what her sister has. I really can't wait for more of this story its good

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Great

It is a great story so far. The wife cleary does not love him. It is especially sad that since she is a psycologist, that she refuses to seek professional help for her sexual addiction. I sincerely hope her husband catches her in the middle of a liason, or her having a baby that clearly isn't his. He should then divorce her on grounds of adultery ( He should be able to get the proof to make it stick ), and then decide what he wants out of life. Maybe Marrilyn has a chance with him, after she has a lot of therapy to fix what her parents damaged. In any case I hope the husband gets free from his cheating wife, and gets a faithful wife. As for the cheating wife, I hope the scandal goes public, so she is fired from her teaching job at the university ( maybe even black listed so she never teaches again). I don't know if she will feel much remorse at causing harm to her husband, and destroying her marriage. Maybe this method of self-direction is enough to get her into therapy. I just hope that she gets paid back for all the harm she is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
we all agree

We're all in agreement that she doesn't love him. She loves to possess him but that's not the same thing. She claims, "I love him with everything that I am." Even if we're wrong and she does somehow love him, it certainly isn't with everything she is, just some of what she is. Otherwise she wouldn't be

willing to destroy him, which is what will happen when he finds out, given his low self-esteem. When he finds out, either she won't own him anymore or he won't be worth owning.

An editor would help with a few problems like the incorrect homonyms - border versus boarder. Otherwise, pretty well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great start

great start! i'll take you're word for it- she doesn't doesn't love her hubbie and she's a cheating slut. question is, where do we go from here? will hubbie be a man, when he catches her? or will he be the cum eating wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Nice Start

You set the table with time and talent - hopefully there will be believeable reactions and consequence when the rest unfolds.

As a newer author, we are not sure where your tendencies lie. Incoherent fuck and suck we got a lot of - an entertaining sensual reality by a story teller of talent we need more of. We look forward to your continuation in anticipation of arousing words painting a life similar possibility.

One can hope - thanks

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
Great introduction....

I will be waiting for further chapters. Maybe Jenny loves him, but she has a narcissistic personality.

Cheers!!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Love?

I think Jenny loves HAVING Shawn. Almost owning him.

It's already a sad dtory as far as I am concerned.

I have known sluts during my lifetime but never one that couldn't stop fucking around whenever she wanted to.

fdkmanfdkmanabout 19 years ago
Do you realize how self absorbed this is?

I quote:

I can't imagine my life without him. He's been my anchor, my home, and my heart for the last nine years and if he knew what I've been doing to him behind his back, I know for a fact that it would rip him apart from the inside out.

If she really loved her husband she wouldn't be starting out her story like this. Everyone knows the SOONER OR LATER the dirty deed will be found out! It is inevitable. So obviously this woman DOESN'T love her husband. I'd like to see one of these women be honest and tell it like it is. She loves her life with this poor shmuck taking care of her while she screws someone else behind his back, THAT'S what she loves, not her husband.

And for those of you who say "It's only a story" I say there are too many people doing EXACTLY this kind of thing. I, and others like me are reacting to the situation, not the fiction being perpetrated on us via the story. I'm not, nor are others, stupid. We know the story is fiction, unless told otherwise of course, so don't waste your time or breath telling me what I already know.

I wonder where this is going but I won't be following it. When a story starts off like this the effort to follow it is a waste.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
do you finish any of your stories

i read one of your stories and waiting for part 3.when will you finish them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Contradictory

Found the story to be well written and apart from agreeing with another commenter about her not really loving him but owning him I have another problem with this. It's the way that you describe the husband, I mean he is supposed to be paranoid and not trust anybody, goes to the same school as his future wife where she is the bicycle of the school (from what I understand) yet he just has no reservations about her goodness or virtue when it must be common knowledge that she is loose. I mean come on can we at least get a little real here? I would like to think him actually blind, deaf and dumb not to pick up on any of this. Who are you trying to kid here with a story like this? I have a hard time believing you can fuck around like she seems to do for 9 years without him knowing about it. But I guess it doesn't really matter since this story will never get finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the lady has issues

she should just lose what she says she values

solotorosolotoroalmost 12 years ago
Was there a point?

If so I missed it. Just a bunch of assholes I don't care about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ending

Where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing here

After > than 22 paragraphs in, your story hasn’t gone anywhere. So, buh bye now.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Didn't

I didn't read this, but how can an adulterous wife love her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
we never got to the actual cheating

she did admit it though. she's correct. she can't love someone and simultaneously cheat on them. she mentions it, then decides she can do the impossible. in her declarations of 'love', she tells us how great he is....for her. we never actually hear how she's useful for him. this indicates a selfish and taking personality. she then accidentally backs this up with her family history. her mother always calling her spoiled, and her father never backing up the mother.

you can fall prey to your own conceded worldview and lust though. that would be very temporary. a month or two at most. then the guilt of cheating would start to eat you alive. but she admitted carrying on her affairs for many years, i believe she said nine. that's not love. that's hate, if anything.

but i wont go that far. everything you the author painted about her, tells me she's too childish and selfish to understand empathy whatsoever. she cries when she sees his scars? that's not empathy. that's her motherly instincts, wanting to nurse something back to health. empathy is something like, 'if i came from a broken home, and i found out my wife of 9 years was cheating on me, i'd either feel like murder or suicide.' and then....just like that....she'd stop doing it.

you gave us a bored suburban housewife. she wanted a 'bad boy', so she married one. she wanted to have sex outside her marriage, despite having literally no problems in said marriage, so she did. she's a bored and entitled child in a woman's body. she's scared because of what she'll lose. the husband has dealt with horrible people before. take it from someone that comes from a broken home. he'll be fine. at the very WORST, this is his first time falling in love. puppy love. at the very worst, he'll be hung up on her for a year or two. but if he's come from a home like you described, he's used to all kinds of abuse. physical, verbal, emotional. he can handle one more scum-bag. that's what she is btw. maybe she's not one at heart, but right now that's all she really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

Got to the first phar and the was it not worth the the time a slut thinks its ok to cheat and she love her hubby yet right a bit conceted to think she loves him she only loves her self

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
And

It all started with dad marrying a crazy bitch who fucked up her daughters. Good stuff though

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 3 years ago
Well-written

But it needs an ending. My thoughts: I believe Jenny when she says she loves Shawn. She is immature which is why she screws around. But love always matures over time. What she does, or any of us do, when we're 30 is not what we do at 50. The sex scene demonstrates that she loves him. It is very well-written and it has a depth of meaning that shows that she has a very deep love for Shawn. But she also has a selfish side. In other circumstances we could say a woman that does that does not love her husband. Often that might be true. But love lives in the hearts of flawed people. The sequel should have her discover why she does foolish and very risky things for sex which is largely meaningless. Also, I think there is a good chance that Shawn already knows. Pretty much everyone in high school knows the village bike. Also, Marilyn told him. He may not have believed her but he had to know it was possible and he certainly would not have ignored the facts as they unfolded. After they were married, Jenny stepped out a lot and she does not seem like a woman that would be skilled at hiding the evidence. I think Shawn knew from the beginning or at least figured it out along the way. But he loves her, too. The way he make love to her proves that. A confrontation is inevitable which is why, even after all these years, you, Omegabh2o should write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If anyone is waiting for a chapter 2...don't. This was written `17 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nothing wrong with being your wife;s cuckold and having her a happy and satisfied wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous