I Love My Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours would pass while we sit on our bed; I don't know when, I never do, but he'd start kissing me. Gently at first, he's always so gentle with me. Several minutes can go by and my body would slowly stop shaking, as I'd begin to feel his lips on my hair, my forehead, my eyes, my cheeks, and finally my mouth.

After more time passes, I'd usually find myself kissing back. Mine are also gentle, but only at first. Soon after I'd start I'd often feel his lips part and my tongue would slip in. He tastes good, he always does. Frequently his tongue would come out to meet mine but after a short while he'd pull it back. I'd chase after it but he always plays keep away. He loves playing with me. I can feel him start to smile and I do to.

It's then, when he can tell I'm feeling better that his mouth would leave mine, and work its way south. He'd do it slowly though; he'd always go slow and agonizing. He both loves and hates to tease me like he does, and I both love and hate when he does it.

His mouth would glide over my neck and leave small trails of saliva where his tongue touched skin. Next, he'd pull his mouth away and gently blow onto the slick trails his wet muscle created. When the cool breath touches warm skin a gasp is elicited from my mouth; his attention would send chills down my spine and bring goose bumps to the surface of my body. We'd both smile as his mouth continued its trek downward.

When he'd reach the top of my chest he'd pause there for a few minutes and lightly brush the small stubble of hair that had grown during the day over my breasts. It'd scratch but I'm usually so intoxicated by the sensations at this point that it'd make me shiver. It'd only be a short pause though and he'd eventually work his way down into the valley between my breasts.

By this time my breathing is hard and he'd move up either peak to the left or right until he reached the top. Using the tip of his tongue he'd circle my areola stimulating my breast and causing my nipples to become erect. As before with my neck, he'd gently breathe onto my breast and it'd make me shudder with anticipation.

His mouth would be open and hovering directly above my nipple, which I'd so desperately need him to suck. It's then when my mind is so focused on where his mouth is that his free hand would clasp my other breast and bring a startled but very pleased moan from my lips. I'd attempt to frown at him but he'd give me that Shawn smile of his and I can't help but smile back.

That's when he'd lower his head and suck my nipple into his mouth. The sensation would be so startling that I'd lose my breath and have to gasp for air. This wouldn't stop him though, he'd continue sucking my nipple and it'd drive me insane. That combined with the feeling of his hand expertly caressing my other breast would cause me to shake as violently and uncontrollably as before.

He'd keep this up for several minutes before he'd unexpectedly let my nipple slip from his mouth. I'd whimper in protest at him and manage a genuine frown. However, it'd disappear just as quickly when I'd discover he'd just wanted to give the same treatment to the other one. Now I'd find myself with my other areola being teased by his tongue and the previous breast being caressed by his hand.

Shawn would continue this sweet torture awhile before I'd feel a finger on his free hand brush the lips of my labia. That'd bring a loud moan from my throat and I'd shudder in anticipation of what I'd know was coming next. Shawn likes to tease me though and he'd spend a minute just brushing slowly up and down. He'd remove his finger from my entrance only to place it down again. Brush once, and remove, brush once, and remove. The same pattern over and over and it'd drive me up the wall.

It'd only be when I'm absolute putty in his hands that I'd begin to feel his middle finger start to push past my vaginal folds and into me. I'd shake again with his mouth still firmly sucking on one nipple and his hand gently pinching and twisting the other.

Just as he was doing before, his finger would slowly brush my vaginal walls. Just running down one agonizing side and then back up. I'd clamp down on the finger inside of me to try and feel more of it, but it'd only provoke him into remove it almost completely. When I'd relax enough he'd push inside again and bring another loud moan from me. Again I'd try and squeeze to feel more and again he'd withdraw.

Minute after excruciating minute he'd maintain this until I'd finally pry his mouth away from my overly sensitive nipples, bring his face up to meet mine and plead, "Please!" Shawn would simply smirk at me; and then suddenly instead of one finger there were two probing me.

My hands would go straight from his face to being stretched out to my sides franticly grabbing for anything they could hold onto. As before his fingers would gently rub up and down my vaginal walls. By this time they'd be completely coated in my juices; my panting would've reached incredible highs and I wouldn't be able to hold still for a second. That was when the change would happen.

Shawn's fingers would stop running up and down over my vaginal walls and instead begin moving in and out of me. My breathing would sharpen and my fingernails dig into the bed sheets trying desperately to ease the unbearable pleasure my husband would be inflicting upon me. I'd have no success however as his fingers would continue to thrust slowly inside of me.

Even more time would pass and with all of my attention drawn to his hand I never notice that his lips would leave my nipple. I'd not care though, the pleasure I would be receiving would be too much for me to pay any heed to them. But I would notice when his fingers withdrew completely and were replaced by something wet, slippery, and oh so very good.

Once again my hands would instantly be in his hair attempting to force his head deeper between my legs. My own head would fall back onto the pillow and my mouth would form a wide oh as the sensations of Shawn's tongue slithering around in my vagina would bring me to absolute new highs of passion.

It would only take him a few minutes but eventually his tongue would find my clitoris. As with my nipples his tongue would hold off, circling it, teasing me, driving me insane with desire. My hands would be clutching his hair, trying to make him just flick my clitoris with his tongue.

It would be to no avail, however, as he would continue to hold off until he was ready. Second after excruciating second would pass and he would refuse to allow me any more pleasure than what he was already bringing me. Just when I would think that I couldn't take anymore of it though, then he would finally brush it with his tongue and that would be all it would take.

I'd come hard. I'd come so hard that I'd take his head; with all the strength I had left to muster, grind it against my pelvic bone and force him to keep licking. He's always more than happy to comply and my needs and maintains his assault on my canal. My thighs would lock around his head, as all I can do is ride out my orgasm. They're always so good; he's always so good. My eyes roll into the back of my head and my hips buck, as wave after wave would flood over me.

It's absolute bliss those precious moments when all I feel is the explosion. When the feeling completely consumes me and all I am is the climax. The world ceases to exist and all I would be able to think of would be the blinding pleasure that would be coursing through my body. It's always too short though as the waves would pass and the world would come back into focus. Shawn would still be between my legs; my juices would drip from his mouth and all I can think of is how much I love him.

He would rise and bring his face up to meet mine, then hold me as I realize I'm still shaking from the aftermath of my world shattering orgasm. We would lay there for several moments just me in his arms. I feel so loved then, he's the center of my universe and I know I'm the center of his. It's so wonderful I can't describe it. We would just lay there, I'm not sure for how long but eventually my senses would come back to me enough that I'd notice the hard organ pressing between us. I'd smile contently and realize that it would be his turn now.

Rolling him over so that I'd be on top, I'd start the same way he did. Gently kissing his mouth I'd work my way down past his neck only I wouldn't stop at his chest. Partly because I'd not want to waste time, and partly because it doesn't really work on him, I'd move down and past. Kissing in between his pectoral muscles to his stomach I'd think maybe this time it might happen.

His penis would be protruding from his groin and by this time I would be low enough that it would be pressing up against my upper chest. I'd encircle him with my breasts and slide them up and down which would usually cause a groan to escape his normally quiet lips.Turnabout's fair play I'd think and then blow onto the large head, which would in turn cause Shawn's head to collapse onto the pillow.

It's when his eyes aren't looking that I'd make my move. Unfortunately I'd always take a short breath before opening my mouth to engulf his member; that's when he'd look back up. Just when I'm about ready to close my mouth over the large head Shawn's strong hands grab my upper arms and pull me away. He never lets me perform oral sex on him, and not for the first time since we started sleeping together I'd wonder why.

It's so frustrating. For years I've wanted to do that for him but he has never let me. I'd wonder if it had something to do with the scars on his back, but even if he were ready to tell me I don't think I'm ready to hear it. It's then that the tears come again, and once again we'll just lie on the bed with him holding me. I'd feel so weak in those moments, unable to function at all. But I'd also feel safe knowing that he was there with me. He's my hero, my safe haven, the ground beneath me, my pillar of strength.

Thinking of pillars would bring me back to the certain pillar once again pressed between us. We'd roll so that he'd be positioned on top and I'd part my legs to either side of his body so that he can get into position. My arms would be spread out to either side of me and our eyes would lock. With a faint smile we'd kiss lightly once and it's in that instant that he'd be inside.

All at once my breath would be taken away, my hands would fly up to the bed railings to hold onto something, my eyes would close and my head would fall back. My grip would tighten, as all of my minds focus would be on the fulfilled feeling I would be receiving from my husband sheathed inside me.

I'd open my eyes and find Shawn gazing down at me with such a wonderful look on his face that I can't help but smile contently. Bracing his weight on one hand he'd bring the other up and stroke scarlet hair away from my eyes that had been matted down with sweat. He'd lean down, kiss me again, and then his lower body would start to move.

For yet another time that night my breath would be taken away as I'd feel him slowly withdraw so that only the head was still inside. Already well lubricated from his previous administrations he'd need no assistance when he'd move back in and again cause me to take another sharp intake of breath.

This is how I love to be with him, slow and gentle. When I'm with him I want to know that I'm loved and respected. Every other man I've ever been with as only wanted one thing from me, and when they got it they left. When I'm with Shawn I know it isn't about sex, it's about love. He loves me the way I so desperately want and need him to. And it's so incredibly wonderful. He's beyond any question or doubt the best lover I've ever had.

Eventually, the tempo would become to slow for him and he'd have to pick it up. It's only a small increase in speed though and it's still more than gentle enough to meet my needs. My hands would grip the bedrails tighter, and my breathing would become heavier though as he'd lean down and begin kissing my face again. I'd turn my head to meet him though so that his lips could press up against mine.

After adjusting to this new tempo I'd wrap my arms around his torso and bring him down so that his chest would be pressing tightly up against mine. Then I'd close my eyes and simply enjoy the feeling of his organ moving inside of me. On every upstroke his girth would stretch my vaginal walls, parting them to accommodate him. I'd moan into his mouth and smile into my skin.

We'd maintain this speed and I'd lie there enjoying the feeling of him entering me, stretching me, and loving me. Every stroke would bring me to a new high greater than the one before. My moans would become louder now each one longer and more enjoyable than the last.

Then he'd speed up again and I'd clutch him to me trying to stay with him. My hips would be bucking up against his now, trying to keep him inside as long as I could. I'd contract my vaginal muscles around him trying to force him to stay inside me. This only added to the sensations of his thrusts.

When he'd increase again I'd know he'd be close. Shawn knows every trick there is to know about my body and he'd begin to put that knowledge to good us. His kisses became more frantic, his hands began roaming my body caressing every sensitive spot I hand and his large organ began hitting all the right spots in my vagina.

He would be on the boarder line and I wouldn't be far behind. My legs would lock around his waist and pull him deeper inside on his upstrokes. His thrusts would become more forceful and I'd be able to feel him expand. Those would be last coherent thoughts I'd have though as Shawn's expertise would do its work and my own climax would come over me.

Shawn would sit up and pull me with him as for the second time in the night the white blinding pleasure would come over me. I'd come and my juices would flood over his organ, as he'd pump thick white ropes of semen up my canal and into my womb. The sensation is incredible.

When I'd open my eyes I'd be looking straight into his. He'd look exhausted, as I'd assume I must as well. We'd lean our heads forward so that our foreheads would be touching; I'm not sure who says it but I'd hear the words, "I love you," a second later there's an echo.

We'd kiss lightly and then he'd gently lean us down so that we'd be lying in bed. Then he'd reach down and pull the bed sheets over us for the night. I'd snuggle up against him and he'd wrap me up in his arms. I can't sleep without him holding me. I've tried a few times and at best I'll get a couple hours of fitful sleep full of nightmares.

So he'd kiss me one last time and place his chin on the top of my head. I'd cuddle up making sure that his body would be firmly pressed against mine and we'd fall asleep with him still hard inside me.

12