I Love My Son Even More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers

Unpacking brought back a wash of memories. Some of the candy that Jack gave me; the pressed roses that had come with the candy; Jack's dress shirt that I had so successfully used to seduce him one night; the fishnet bodysuit that he got for me and had me wear to the club another night when we went out; the camisole and panties that I had worn to bed the first time I sucked his spectacular cock. My sodden panties became more so now.

I stripped nude and put on Jack's shirt and went to look at myself in the bathroom mirror. "Not bad." I said aloud to no one. I slowly parted it in front to show my cleavage. The swell of both breasts, exposed in the middle, erect nipples pushing out the material on either side ... my newly shaven pussy totally showing at the bottom. It tingled a bit with recognition. Jack had done that ...

On my third night in New York with Jack, we had ordered Chinese take out, and ate in front of the TV. I was dressed in the very shirt that I wore now, braless and in the tiniest pair of panties, (if you can even call them that), that I have ever worn. He'd gotten them at the same time as the bodysuit. Jack thrilled, (as did I), in reaching over and lifting the edge on the shirt to peer at my bare breasts inside. "Can't you get enough of that?" I asked him.

He admitted that, "No. I really don't think that I will ever get over the thrill of being to do this with you. I love it!! And you!" We kissed as his fingertips stroked my breast, my tummy, and down over my barely-covered puss. "You do need a bit of a trim though." He joked. We both looked down to find wisps of my hair peeking around the ridiculously small patch of cloth that covered my pussy. Not that I have a large bush, by no means, I keep it closely cropped always, but this particular pair of undies didn't cover anything.

"Jack, I would have to be completely shaved for you not to see any hair with these little things." I offered.

He agreed and we began the long negotiation that led to me lying back in the tub, with my pussy raised up out of the water, so that Jack could shave my pussy bare. I had extracted a great many promises from my sexy son in order to allow him this once-in-a-lifetime privilege. Once complete however, I had to agree that, yes my pussy was quite beautiful, very swollen, and very wet. He went down on me with a renewed passion and fucked me so hard for an hour and a half, that we were both ready for another shower in the end.

My fingers were gently stroking over my beautiful bare lips, as I stood in my bathroom, replaying the feel of Jack's sexy tongue teasing me there. My other fingers found my erect nipple, still so sore from his chewing on it just this morning ...

My cell phone rang. I grabbed it up, not a small bit irritated at the interruption, and noticed Eric's name on the screen. "Hey sexy. I'm here." He said after my greeting. He wanted to see me, at his house, he was making dinner, for us. Eric told me that he had rented "Sleepless..." which I admit to being one of my favorite films. I told him that I would see him in 2 hours.

I stripped off Jack's shirt and hung it carefully in the closet and went back into the bathroom to get my shower and noticed, horrified that I was a mess. There was quite a hickey on my neck, Jack had bit my left nipple so hard that the areola was bruised, and my knees looked like I had crawled a mile through broken glass. "Shit!" I said aloud. There was the very real likelihood that Eric was about to run across all of these blemishes and wonder how I got them. That, and the fact that my puss was now completely shaved, which would be rather obvious. Panic set in.

It wasn't until I was halfway through my shower, that I realized that, 'Hey, I'm all worked up about being discovered as unfaithful to a man whose entire relationship with me was based on being unfaithful. I began to resent feeling guilty about it. In fact, I started feeling good about giving him a taste of what he gave his family every time he came to town.

By the time I got out of the shower though, I was feeling less put upon. I had long since agreed to continue to have 'an affair' with a married man who had no plans whatsoever of leaving his wife for me, nor did I want him to. I didn't want him for myself, beyond the fun that we had currently. In fact he was better for me as the married man. I would simply tell him that I slept with someone else, that it was no big deal, that things between us were just the same, that we'd never agreed to be 'faithful' or 'exclusive' to each other.

I wore the postage stamp panties under the obscenely sexy dress that Jack bought for me at Caroline's on 5th avenue. Eric was thrilled to see me and swept me into his arms 2 steps in the door. He noticed the hickey immediately, gave me a sidelong glance and a wink and said nothing. Dinner was great, in front of the movie. After, I went to the bathroom while he got into the Jacuzzi. He sat across from me as I stood and slowly stripped for him. I peeled the dress like a second skin, teasing him with my bare breasts, and then the diminutive panties. He motioned for me to turn in the panties, which I did, slowly, dancing. I peeled them off with my back to him, bending fully to show him everything from behind; not a hair in sight.

"Whoever he was, he got the thrill of a lifetime I'm sure." He said. I had a flash of guilt wash over me until I saw the wide grin on Eric's handsome face. I turned and showed him my bare pussy from the front. "Fuck!" he said simply. "That is so beautiful!" He swept through he water towards me and ate my pussy as I sat on the edge. He sucked my entire swollen, sore clit into his mouth and jammed a finger into my puss. Even sore as it was, I loved it.

"Ooooh baby, yeah!" I moaned loudly. "Fuck my pussy!" He did, roughly, but I loved it. I was on fire and ready to cum immediately. "My ass, baby" I hissed, half out of my mind. "Fuck my ass too!" Eric moved up.

"Wow, baby! This guy must have lit you up."

I flashed for a moment on Jack, who had taught me how much I enjoyed a finger in my pussy and one in my ass at the same time; just this morning as a matter of fact. A bit of panic washed over me again. All I could think of was to moan loudly. Eric's fingers did just what I asked and I had a very noisy, active orgasm less than a minute later. Eric picked me up turned me over and jammed his incredibly hard cock into me without any prelude. I was sore as hell but it felt so good. "Oh yeah, baby! That's it sweetie. Fuck my pussy with that gorgeous cock. Oh baby! I love your fucking cock!! Fuck me hard!" He did; with everything he had. He held my hips so tight, he left bruises there too, but hammered my pussy perfectly, until he pulled out and splashed his warm cream all over my back and butt. We collapsed into each other's arms in the water.

Eric woke me with coffee in the morning. "Morning baby. I have to run, I'm sorry. Things have fallen apart in London and I have to fly there just now." He kissed me awake and told me, "I'll be back in a few days and want to hear all about this tryst you had in New York". I lay in Eric's bed for another hour, feeling completely fucked out. My pussy was absolutely raw.

It was a week and a half before Eric returned and this time for only an evening. I met him at the airport and he seemed harried and distracted. What he wanted was to take me home and fuck me before he had to get back on the plane. I was not in the mood for a quick fuck and drop off, so I suggested that we got out and eat. He grudgingly agreed, so I took him to a little steak joint that I love, with a quiet little table in back. I was really pissed that he figured he could just use me for the evening and take off. This was not developing into the kind of relationship that I wanted.

We spent most of the meal talking about my trip to New York, where I went, what I did, what I saw. Eric knew that I had primarily gone to consol Jack, and was wondering when I had time to meet and screw whoever it was that I did. I was blending truth and some lies about where and when I screwed this 'person'. I described him in detail, that matched Jack; younger, good looking, dark hair, firmly built, nice big cock, with a cute tattoo of a kangaroo on his butt. This was true of Jack; he'd gotten it on a trip to Australia, some years before. I had examined it closely in New York as I scratched his back, (and his adorable bottom).

Eric asked some probing questions about our sexual activities and I figured I would tease him, (or punish his taking me for granted), and described some of the things that we did together. I told him about this wild party that we had attended on a Saturday night. I told him that 'my lover' had bought me a sexy fishnet body suit that I wore to this club. I wound up dancing in nothing but the fishnet, Later we were so worked up we had to leave and head home to fuck. Eric's face was unreadable. Maybe I had gone too far.

Eric asked some questions about the club, including the kind of music that they played. I told him that Techno and Trance was the music of choice there, not really my thing but the groove was definitely on.

"So you were dancing just in the fishnet body suit and nothing else?" I said I was. "Is it very sheer? I mean can you see through it?"

"Oh, totally! My pussy and nipples. Completely see-through."

"Totally turned your lover on, I bet." I said it had.

Eric looked thoughtful. "Saturday night?" I nodded, feeling a bit anxious with the questions. Eric's brain was turning, I could see. "This was the club you were at when I called you from L.A.?" My anxiety level rose, but I nodded. "You were drunk and put me on the phone with your son." My mind was blank. "You dress like that in front of your son?" He seemed intrigued.

"Well." I started. "It's not like that at all." 'Not like what?' I wondered. Eric probably did too.

I told Eric that Jack and I had a very close relationship, after Jack's dad split. Money was tight and we had lived in a tiny place, which brought our relationship very close together. I told Eric that we had gone skinny-dipping together in the Jacuzzi on a ski trip one time, perfectly innocently and that Jack and I once went to a nude beach, in California. Eric asked which beach.

"It was between Ventura and Santa Barbara, Bates Road Beach, I think. Really a pretty place." Eric thought that it was cool that we could be so relaxed around each other, and I began to relax a bit.

"What did Jack think of your lover?" he asked.

"He liked him." I lied. I began to blush, as I'm a terrible liar. "Thought he was cool."

"Spent the whole time talking about Australia?"

"I'm sorry?" I asked, lost.

"They both spent time in Australia, right?." Eric said. "You said this guy had a 'roo' tattoo on his ass. Didn't your son go there for a couple of months some years ago?"

This was getting bad. One little lie and it starts turning into a nightmare. "Yeah ... well ... I don't remember them talking about it."

"Well your son sounds cool about letting you cut loose with this guy, during such a short trip. I mean Jack really sounded like he needed his family, well you, 'cause he was so down. But ... you know ... we take love where and when we find it. Right?"

I was sounding like a complete shit heel. My son needs me, so I fly to New York to consol him, only to romp off with some dude I just met. This was not the conversation I had started out. We finished our dinner and I dropped Eric back at his plane. He kissed me deeply and told me that he would see me soon. I replayed our conversation twice on the drive home. Had I let slip too much about Jack, and this fucking 'lover' guy that was exactly like Jack. My hope was that Eric would forget all about the entire discussion.

The topic never came up again, throughout the fall and into the winter. Things were settling down, but tiny alarm bells rang a bit when Jack called mid November saying that he was coming home for Christmas. I was thrilled at seeing my son, but apprehensive about our agreement, made in the wee hours of my final morning there, that our sexual relationship could not continue beyond that one special week. Also, I resolved not to get Jack and Eric together, as being too fraught with possible exposure. Eric had told me that his family would be in town for the holiday, which would prevent our seeing one another. I told him that I understood completely, which I did. This was the bargain that we tacitly made when we first started seeing each other.

Eric and I saw each other a fair amount in November and early December, preparing for the forced respite from each other over Christmas. My little house in the woods was dressed and decorated for the holidays, like I hadn't done in years. Jack was coming and I wanted it to be like it was when he was little; magical! I would set him up in my office, which had a futon in it. My place wasn't big, but neither were any of the places we lived in when he was younger. It would be like old times.

December 18 dawned clear and cold. It had snowed overnight, adding to the coverage that had blanketed my yard for 2 weeks already. Jack's plane was due at 2:30 and I couldn't wait to get him home. I had planned a pretty full itinerary for the first few days; movies to see; dinners out; shopping in town. I got up showered and was getting dressed, when I opened my panty drawer and ran across both the tiny panties and the fishnet bodysuit. My heart jumped at the flood of memories that washed over me and I slammed the drawer shut. 'Why did I keep these in this drawer' I wondered. That cannot happen again, I rehearsed. An insistent image of Jack's perfect cock, erect and ready, rose up in my mind. I tried to wrench my thought away. The memory of the feel of his firm thickness deep in my mouth rose up in its place. I held the dresser for balance as I looked to the ceiling for help. That gorgeous cock, 'my cock', will be sleeping right next door to me.

"Oh for heavens sake girl." I shouted out loud. "Get a fucking grip!" I tossed the panties and bodysuit onto the floor and kicked them under my bed. I threw on a pair of cute but more modest cotton undies and finished dressing. Got to get to the airport.

The drive was surprisingly quick and then suddenly there he was. I saw him at quite a distance as he came off the plane. He was laden with luggage and bags but shot me the warmest, most heart-melting smile. I imagined a soldier home from the war, coming home to his girl. "No. No! No!!' I thought. He's your son, woman. Treat him like a son. Hands off. Peck on the cheek. Jack's warm smile kept melting the resolve as soon as I built it. He walked closer and closer, his smile bigger and brighter.

"Mom" was all he said before dropping everything and sweeping me into his arms and kissing me hard on the mouth. My feet were off the floor, his arms tight around me. Then his soft , beautiful, sexy lips were touching my ear. "Oh, I've missed you so much. I'm so happy to be here." Another kiss, a long deep gaze, enormous smile and we were off home. He sat far away in the car, but totally turned towards me. His eyes never left me as I drove back to the house. It was difficult to maintain my watch of the road with him staring so intently.

"So," I asked him, "what do you want to do first?" I swear even without actually seeing him, I felt the incredibly sexy look he gave me.

"Hot bath." was his reply. "I have been dreaming of that tub all the way from Kennedy." I have an enormous copper French bathtub, that holds an incredible amount of water. I have taken it with me through 3 different moves. As we left the main road and headed up the drive, Jack finally looked away to take in how much snow had fallen already. "God, it's beautiful here." Turning to me, "So beautiful!"

We got his stuff into the house and I heard the water start filling the tub. He wasn't kidding. I had made us eggnogs with Grand Marnier and entered the bathroom to find him already halfway undressed. He turned to me dressed just in jeans, unbuttoned all the way, showing his black underwear underneath. I began to apologize for not knocking, but before I could get the words out the jeans fell, revealing how tiny his briefs were. Oh, that beautiful bulge in there. I almost spilled. He took his drink. "Cheers." He said and clinked my drink. He took a swing, set it on the table and dropped his shorts in one swift movement. He stood again, completely nude. Not erect, nothing sexual, just a gorgeous young man, with a fantastic body, completely, beautifully nude. "I'm so glad to be here with you." He said, kissed my cheek and moved to get into the tub. I just stood and watched.

Apparently I watched long enough that he suggested I join him in the tub, there was room enough for sure. I demurred saying that I would let him relax. I had mini quiches in the oven anyway. Jack told me to come back and chat when I was done, that he would soak for awhile.

I was in trouble! I went to the kitchen to check my quiches, heart racing. The image of Jack's cock dancing in my head. I shook myself. I had self restraint. I could handle it. I wasn't some ditzy young girl with no sense of right and wrong. 'Plus', I thought to myself, 'Plus, I have a boyfriend'. Thinking about it, that sounded ludicrous. "No," I said aloud to myself, " I'm fucking a married man." Jesus! What was I? Fucking a married man, totally on his schedule, whenever he came to town, lusting after my son ... who I've already fucked! I sat down at the table, head in my hands. My joy at having Jack home was turning into high anxiety.

I turned off the oven, threw on my parka, stepped into my Sorels and went out into the snow. I was in tears by the time I stepped off the porch. What kind of fucked up mess was I? And what kind of mess was I creating for those around me? I walked clear up the trail to my little pond before the crying stopped.

Thinking about it hard, I realized that every one of us involved was an adult, smart, capable, individual. No one was in any pain from this. Intense pleasure, even love, flowed through every part of this. The old song Que Sera Sera came to mind; What Will Be, Will Be. Let life lead, I thought, follow and enjoy.

"Fuck it." I whispered. "Fuck it!" I yelled into the snowy landscape. I turned and headed back.

"Quiche?" I asked, reentering the bathroom, without knocking. Jack looked up, languorously. He smiled at me. He would love one, thank you. I leaned over and placed it in his mouth. The bathwater was so still that he was plainly visible in it. "Feel good?" I asked.

"Incredible!" came his reply. I reached out and felt the temperature; hot! A long look passed between us. "Join me?" he asked. Another long look. 'Fuck it" echoed in my head. I stood, stepped to a spot where he could watch me easily. I removed my socks, unbuttoned my jeans, slowly peeled them over my hips and then let them drop to the floor. Jack's eyes surveyed me carefully, his look intense. I peeled the turtleneck up and off over my head shaking out my hair. Under it I was wearing a tight little cotton camisole that showed my nipples as if I were nude. Slowly, slowly I peeled that up and off me as well. An intense thrill ran through my body the moment I felt the air on my bare breasts. Jack made a sound that made my pussy throb. His eyes slid slowly over me and down to my mound. I slid my panties down very slowly, until I revealed to him that I had continued to maintain my pussy completely shaved.

"Ooooooh!" came his raspy sigh. I wasn't sure if he could make out the extremely swollen nature of my pussy lips, but didn't care. I raised one leg up and over the rim of the tub and in doing so opened my legs to him, affording him the most intimate view of my excited puss, possible. I shimmed my way down into the tub, intertwining our legs to get us both in. and settled down into the hot water.

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers