I Love New York Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much longer to Burlington?" I asked quietly, trying my hardest to hide how shaky my voice had become and the way my jeans were starting to tent out at his touch.

"Four hours."

I groaned. My poor boner.

He smiled, knowing that he was being a pain in the ass. "I just love long drives."

"Cocktease." I mumbled, leaning forward to slam back the rest of my coffee.

"I don't tease." He said glancing at me from the corner of his eyes

"Don't even. I see the way you walk around my apartment." I laughed.

"Then why don't you ever do anything about it?" He challenged.

"Are you admitting to being a tease?"

"Are you admitting to being a coward?"

"Absolutely." I chuckled, doing my best to shift so my erect cock wasn't so prominent, not an easy task when you're wearing girl jeans and the hottest man you've ever known is eyeing your crotch.

He smiled, and I could see the gears spinning in his mind.

With out a word, he spit into his palm. His eyes never left the road, not even when he reached over and dipped his fingers into my waistband.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, staring at his intrusion with a gaping mouth.

"Shh." He cooed.

The corners of his mouth twitched, and I braced myself against the seat as his warm fingers yanked down my boxers and he started to jerk me off in long, hard movements. His soft, strong hand slid across my dick, slippery with his warm spit, spreading my own precum all over my shaft. He reached down to softly fondle my balls, sending a ripple of warmth across my stomach, the tingling in my heavy balls picking up as he returned to masturbating me.

My heart thudded loudly in my chest, the heat spreading across my body, and I knew he wouldn't have to work much longer.

"Oh... Oh god. Fuuuuckk. Jerk my cock, baby. Mmmmm Oh fuck... FUCK." I moaned loudly, as I was thrusting into his palm.

"Come on babe. Come for me." He cooed quietly. I could see the massive bulge in his pants twitch as I got closer and closer, his eyes still fixed on the road ahead.

Finally, I couldn't stand the pressure in my stomach any longer. With a flood of ecstasy, I came in his tight fist, and his smile widened with each hot jet of come.

I shuddered, and settled back in the seat, closing my eyes and letting my breathing return to normal.

I felt him slide out of my jeans, and when I opened my eyes, I watched in fascination as he took to licking my jizz off his hand. It was such an incredibly sexy, daring sight, to watch him clean up my mess. It sent a shiver down my spine.

There was no way I could keep off of him. With clumsy, testosterone-fueled movements, I unbuckled my seat belt and clambered over the console between us.

"I'm driving." He warned.

"It's the freeway." I whined, pressing my lips to his throat. I combed his hair away from his perfect face and nibbled a warm line up to the base of his jaw. As I peppered his jaw line with kisses, I reached down to rub his massive cock, straining against its poor denim prison.

"Oh fuck Devon." He groaned, his hand clenching around the wheel so hard his knuckles turned white.

I slid my hand beneath his shirt, feeling his warm, firm body beneath mine.

"Je veux vas te faire encule, Devon. Oh mon dieu, je veux vas te faire encule comme un animal." He gasped.

I slowly leaned down, kissing his chest, his stomach, listening to the way his breathing picked up as I fumbled with the button on his jeans.

His cock sprang forward to greet me, its full nine inches so close to my face I could smell his precum.

His free hand knotted in my hair, his jaw clenched tightly. I wrapped my hand around his beautiful penis, jerking him slowly as I took one of his smooth balls in my mouth.

"Sucer ma bite, Devon. Me sucer comme une chienne." He gritted, his French rushed.

Everything about him was new and unexplored. I kissed my way up to the tip of his cock, flicking my tongue over it playfully, and evoking a shiver from him. I spit on him before I took him in my mouth.

I sucked gently, bobbing my head up and down on his long member. I closed my eyes and let myself get caught up in the taste of him, how salty his precum was as it dripped from the tip of his dick, how it felt to have his hard cock in my mouth when I'd been daydreaming about it for so long, what it was like to press the barbell in my tongue against his slit and the reaction it provoked. My own dick twitched with want, and I reached down with my free hand to jerk myself.

"Suck my fucking cock!" he gasped, his hand on my head now controlling my smallest of movements. His breath was coming is short, shallow bursts, just the sound of it enough to make me shiver. Fuck, he turned me on.

When I opened my eyes, I realized I'd taken all of him into my mouth, and my lips were hitting his skin each time I bobbed down. I jerked myself faster, knowing by the way he was clenching his fists on the wheel that he was close.

"Oh my god Devon... FUCK... I'M COMING DEVON."

As promised, his hand clenched in my hair, his hips started thrusting into my face, and warm jets of his come coated the back of my tongue. I moaned along with him as he came in my mouth, succeeding in getting me off a second time.

He finished, and his body relaxed against his seat. I carefully zipped up his jeans, sat up with a groan, and kissed his lips quickly.

"You taste like my come." He snickered.

I wiped my mouth and eyed him.

"Means your mine now." He chuckled, a tiny smile playing over his lips.

I laughed at how cute he was when he was possessive. I stole back to the passenger seat, buckling my seat belt and staring at the beautiful boy.

"How much longer to Burlington?"

12