All Comments on 'I Love the Mountains'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Belinda is a total fuck up. What more can one say. Since 4 yrs old and she fucks her son. No excuses. Never would I rock climb with her I’d take my new wife. What is she doing a match maker totally unbelievable. Let him climb with his new wife or move to Colorado for 49 14teener mountains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Felt sad for Belinda. But MC couldn't do anything else. Her sex drive drove her to accept the unthinkable and Greg was an obsessed perverted animal. Liked the ending. Glad that the daughter in law got free and Greg was exiled. Still I don't buy the whole soulmate thing. Belinda may have been thr MC's soulmate, but he was not hers, otherwise she would deal with her sex desires (already doing it once a day with hubby) via toys and porn. Her whole analysis of what were her options was ludicrous if her husband was really her soulmate and bound to her since childhood. Then she has about the worst rationalization ever for her incest with Greg. Just nuts. But I look at it as she had temporary insanity for like 18 months (the first time was a weird botched quick mistake during which she was confused and disoriented). But she had her epiphany finally and then after talking to the lawyer realized who the real victim was. But ultimately they could never be husband and wife again. Not possible. Is why all the incest / taboo stories that just ignore the adultery are unrealistic or vapid. Still 5 stars for the heartfelt characterization of the MC and Belinda.

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukle2 months ago

Loved it. Five stars. You got me interested, hooked me, filled me with puzzlement then consternation, and finally served me the best of all the possible endings I could have imagined. Well done!

slowhand21slowhand212 months ago

Daphne Rosen? Had to Google her—no thanks!

prato1992prato19923 months ago

El hijo es un enfermito y traidor, la mujer es una depravada putita, él debió haber impedido que esa pobre Émily se casara con su hijo, era lógico que ese chico trastornado por follar con la madre iba a arruinar la vida de esa niña.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Second half of the story tanked this to a 1/5 for me. Good writing just went out the window at that point. Any parts with Emily involved were cringe. When she started calling him dad, I about lost it.

Rolando1225Rolando12255 months ago

Nice story with a tricky subject. Never forget this is your story. Ignore the critics. Let them write their own one first. In Literotica no story is generally acclaimed, so write for yourself and if people like it great, and if they don't, they can go and read other authors' stories. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don't understand how he wanted to be friends with that slut. Keep to Veronica.

jopstorm1945

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gross. Put it in the right category. How did he let Emily marry his son? Why the heck did Belinda do this? This author has cheating wives who do it for the craziest reasons. Gah!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He was an asshole, why the fuck would he let Emily marry Greg without telling her what was going on????

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

LOL, I's all very good. I imagine a framed picture on every Mustang owners garage wall that you described. 2 lovers on a park bench at sunset with a Mustang as the focal point. lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There's Absolutely NOTHING WRONG with being a good guy, unfortunately the world is populated for to well with scumbag people who just see someone good as a potential victim be it true or not.

The wife was insanely stupid and the son was utterly demented.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Huh? Incest? Gross. Put it in the correct category. This author has the loving wives cheat for the craziest reasons. Uggh.

Shepard_N7Shepard_N710 months ago

You really try way too hard to make your male main characters "good guys".

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay12 months ago

That last line alone was worth the read 😂

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - not one of your better choices - especially for the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the story is about incest it should be in that category, not LW. This was disgusting.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Just

Just how could he see a flash of color of two naked people The alleged way he discovered them is just nonsense.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Does anyone really want to fuck some old fat lady that you hadn't married years ago? I mean seriously 50 year old guys don't marry 50 year old women with cellulite and pot bellies😳

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Well we get the normal comments from nitpic . U really should just delete his drivel. Well thought out n put together story while sad good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh well, things such as this do happen. Don't know how often, but possibly more than we'd like to think. LP

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
What

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a stupidass story written by a freaking perv. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To those who comment and never write a single story. Before you bitch about someone else's writing, try it yourself where dickheads get to judge you. I try to make my comments constructive, not judgemental. I don't have the talent or bravery to write to be openly judged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You did really well with this. You wrote clearly and creatively and with soul. There are no words for the pain at that level of betrayal. I slept with my husband's nephew and it totally crushed him. He left me with everything, the house, car, and a 7 digit bank account. He took his car and clothes and told me nothing ever again would I receive from him. In 3 years he had rebuild his life while I sat alone, shunned by the only family I ever had. Not worth it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think that when you have the story revolve around Incest you should place it in that category. Because of that, not one of your better stories.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

What your anonymous critics need to realise is that as an unpaid author you can construct your stories however you want. However if you were trying to be commercial you would have to cater to some of the more popular endings. Please keep doing what you are doing, you are successful now and you will be commercially successful when you grasp the wants of your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TED PAYS FOR HIS SON'S WEDDING INSTEAD OF LETTING THE GF KNOW ABOUT HIM FUCKING HIS MOTHER!!

JUST ANOTHER STUPID STORY BY THIS WRITER WITH A PATHETIC END

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ALL YOUR STORIES HAVE A WEAK WIMP STUPID CUCK MC!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was the Fathers responsibility to have informed the daughter in-law to be the his son was banging his mother before they married. The son was one sick puppy and any marriage he would be in would not have lasted. It may have better for both his ex-wife and son if they had been reported. It would have got them off the streets. Further if Veronica rode maintain bikes she should have had the stamina for at least climbing. Thus, the end seems to have been orchestrated for a confrontational ending.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

I think he should've left Veronica sitting there with the ex, and Ronnie should get the same thing as the ex got. Zero contact!!! 1 star for the shitty way he let the women treat him badly in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Friends”? His wife was banging his son and they are “friends”? And his new baby-Momma sets them up?

Not SS06 best work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can tell you love the mountains, this is a mountain of clichés... But you do stack 'em well, at least!

A lot of people are saying that the MC is "too perfect" but then turn around and wonder why he let his son marry Emily and pays half for an ex-wife he can't stand, not realizing the second opinion makes the first one impossible! He still loves his son and can't ruin his life, even in the end he lets him slip away instead of making him get the help he needs. It's fucked up, but he's a father. Fathers protect their sons from the world as much as they can.

I do get annoyed with the whole 'old wife reconciliation' thing, but it makes a certain level of sense-he's not gonna fuck somebody who fucked his son, so there's no threat to the marriage, and the idea of the ex going through the mental torture of her only friend being the man she threw away pleases my BTB sense greatly. Still, I prefer endings like Love is for Suckers, which I won't spoil, but I did like this story despite the faults.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

The author writes well. Too bad that the utterly bizarre and illogical plot lines are almost unredeemable. Let us consider the inconceivable pass of the cuckold in letting his obviously sociopathic and oedipus fixated loser of a son to an utterly innocent fiancée. Then there is the incomprehensible forced reunion of the ex wife and the cuckold by the new wife as a climbing buddy. I mean. REALLY????!!! The whole convoluted mess of a plot simply doesn’t make sufficient sense to be believable.

Thus while it is a fun dance through the light fantastic the current almost rough draft status of a work with so very many plot holes is simply beneath the expectations we should expect from such a talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Twisted but a good story. You presented it well. The son was warped because of the mothers order of "come and get it". Things far less twisted have warped minds.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

He is kind of a douch bag letting Emily marry Greg. I understand the divorce but I don't understand that. He is kind of am asshole.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Im usually a big fan but this one had everything that could be wrong in it, in it.

The cliches were heavy in this. The fact that they knew dad was coming yet still fucked out in the open. The cliched glint, followed by the camera that could take pictures.

Cliched hubby being a total angel as far as all that alimony, the house, paying for the wedding, letting everyone think he was the bad guy...ect, etc, etc.

Nasty over the top daughter in law with "Gee everything you did was great but youre an asshole"...well worn out in LW's.

New gal getting him to be friends with his ex. Theres more smaller things to pick at but these were enough.

Sadly, beyond that, the writing itself was very good, the story not so much.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

As soon as she suggested that he climb with his ex, he should've left and packed his stuff for a month. Then called his wife and ask her if she was done trying to manipulate him into having anything to do with his ex.

DhamakaDhamakaalmost 3 years ago

One thing you should never add in incet is non consensual or reluctant sex. It feels like rape and incest storie fans absolutely hate rape. Hope you get that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should be in the Incest category l

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
More stories

Should have mother son fisting. My mom loves it!

jflindersjflindersabout 3 years ago

I really disliked this one.

Two things:

1. I found the incest revolting and so would rather have not read the story at all, so agree with those that suggest it should be in the incest category.

2. I really, really dislike stories where the new wife or girlfriend interferes in the guy's life and makes arrangements to get him together to talk with the ex. It isn't anybody's right to impose on his or her partner's will something he or she doesn't want.

He may or may not know what is good for him, but it is just awful for someone to have so little respect for him and his right to live his life as to force it on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Query

Who is Sandy?.Also if Veronica danger pregnant,how come Greg didn't get his mom pregnant?.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Wrong Category

This really belongs in it’s natural category, Incest. All of the important issues are a function of that, not Belinda’s screwing just any other man! That story would probably also had a divorce, but most likely would have had a gruesome thrown-off-the-mountain murder before the divorce.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Twisted...

He was practically condoning the incest by giving Belinda so freaking much!!!!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Incest in the mountains?

It must be Vail Colorado. Their City motto is incest is best

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Demented

And vile. I wish i could submit 1 stars repeatedly. Incest stories are the most disgusting and repugnant pieces of garbage ever to be created

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry. This one's just bent

I read it through, but I'm not sure why. You do write well, but the theme and choices were too much of a reach for me.

Not going to vote though, because it didn't make me feel anything, good or bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

You are one open minded writer. Propagating forgiveness, you have a lot of sympathy and regards for the incest couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nope

bruises and broken bones heal. if i had a son that did that to me, i'd beat him savagely. keep him locked up enough to recover all traces of violence too.

it's a big-boy lesson he should have learned a long time ago. men understand physical violence in a way women rarely ever do. they fear it, and don't understand it. they'll listen....at first from fear. women understand emotions and words. they work out their problems in a far more level way. their life was valuable. men hunted in packs, one weak link could endanger them all....so a savage beating WAS very civil. You learned very fast to get along or go away on your own. Women may banish you, but not with violence. they had less outside pressure, and their bodily safety was paramount. every single woman is valuable in a tribe. men are disposable though...because a woman can just make more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BS nonsense

Totally absurd without anything approaching a decent plot.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Didn't work for me.

The story had fine points,

but just too many faults.

Mostly I agree with last comment.

Except what the anon said about anons.

Sure anons are different people,

with different meanings.

But you are all just one to us others.

Because we can't bloody tell you apart!

I liked many things in this story.

Liked our hero being firm in his decisions.

Liked the comment of us guys fond of "burning shit".

Never thought about it before,

but I guess I'm one of them, lol.

What I didn't like was big letters were small were due

("Vagina" is "vagina" except in a start of sentence).

I didn't like our hero keeping secrets, that hurt others.

I, sure as hell, didn't like him asking Veronica on a date

without telling her who he was.

Didn't like her making decisions for him either.

Some might think that cute, when in reality

it's just bossy and disrespectful.

Too many dislikes, to rate this story high.

3 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Tiger27

You're an asshole. You talk about anons as fi they were all the same. I've read comments by registred users like you far worst that those written by anons.

As someonpe poitned out Tiger27 is not much better than "anon".

Back to the story. I liked it except for the final part. I don't like when someone does what's best for the husband behind his back. If you want to help your partner talk with him, but forcing a situation because you think that you know best, doesn't help.

I dont' think they could became "good friends" in their situation. Incest is a very very wrong thing to do. She is almost as disturbed as her son. They both need a shrink asap. Strange you barely mention it.

He didn't do the right thing,. In the end because he chose to remain silent he ruined her daughter-in-law life too. I wouldn't be so forgiving if I were her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

Greg is mentally disturbed. Belinda is mentally unbalanced. Ted though acted like an adult and of course ended up with a pornstar-hot woman and a new baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5* because you let the man actually escape the whore for once !

at least the MAN gets to escape and marry an honorable woman in this story .

unlike most of Matt moreau(cuckstar) stories .

5*

Tiger27Tiger27about 7 years ago
Harumph!

They're anons!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHAT AN ASSHOLE THING TO DO TO THE GIRL WHO WAS ENGAGED TO HIS SON.

Knowing what he knew, he left her totally in the dark, when it seems to me that if he cared at all about her, he'd have shown her the pictures to warn her of what she was getting into. That was an absolutely rotten thing to do and, if I remember some or Stangstars stories, correctly, his male victims of a cheating wife complain about his 'friends' not telling him that, for six months, his wife has been fucking Joe Blow behind his back.and another guy before him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reality Check 2 (Goddamned site didn’t show the copied and pasted quote)

He was about to fuck Veronica, just as Emily came charging in, and you wrote (((But the main reason he's an asshole is because he looks so much like his son, who I'm ready to strangle right now." Emily crossed the room and hugged me. "Ooh are we having steaks? I'm famished," she said. )))

Let's get this straight.... He has this really BIG, THICK cock that you'd just written was "as hard as it had ever been" and Emily ran into him to hug him and didn't notice the BIG, THICK cock pushing against her severely underfucked pussy while she was hugging him?? She most definitely WOULD have... NOTICED !!!

A similar thing happened to me, in real life, and that's how I started fucking my downstairs neighbors wife. He was a mean and nasty, mini-dick asshole but she was a beauty who quickly fell in love with my thick nine and a quarter inch cum pumper and intentionally used it to give him two kids to support before she divorced him. I moved her and 'his kids' into my new apartment and have been fucking her for the last fourteen years. She gets $140 a week in child support and got $600 a month in alimony for ten years. As soon as the alimony payments ended, I married her. That really pissed him off. He'll never know that the kids aren't his. What's serendipitous is that they don't like him and never have. Someday... way, way, waaayyy in the future, we'll tell them the whole story and who their real father is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Reality Check

He was about to fuck Veronica, just as Emily came charging in, and you wrote <<< But the main reason he's an asshole is because he looks so much like his son, who I'm ready to strangle right now." Emily crossed the room and hugged me. "Ooh are we having steaks? I'm famished," she said. >>>

He has this really BIG, THICK cock that you'd just written was "as hard as it had ever been" and Emily ran into him to hug him and didn't notice the BIG, THICK cock pushing against her pussy while she was hugging him??

A similar thing happened to me, in real life, and that's how I started fucking my downstairs neighbors wife. He was a mean and nasty, mini-dick asshole but she was a beauty who quickly fell in love with my thick nine and a quarter inch cum pumper and intentionally used it to give him two kids to support before she divorced him. I moved her and 'his kids' into my new apartment and have been fucking her for the last fourteen years. She gets $140 a week in child support and got $600 a month in alimony for ten years. As soon as the alimony payments ended, I married her. That really pissed him off. He'll never know that the kids aren't his. What's serendipitous is that they don't like him and never have. Someday... way, way, waaayyy in the future, we'll tell them the whole story and who their real father is.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

some times, i just read the comments and it amazes me.

a lot of them don't sound like they even read the story. simply amazing

another good one by the way, thank you

dglnowdglnowover 7 years ago
A good story

but a very sad ending.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXalmost 8 years ago
Yup I agree with another commenter

Stangstar06 is on the way to RAAC and that is sad. The reconciliation is unbelievable at best. And the wife all of a sudden doesn't want her son after that long and coming to realise it is wrong, not likely at that point. She loved it until the son out of nowhere turns into an obsessed freak, don't think so. But that was a twisted fucked up situation. That first sex scene in the mountains was very hot until you found out who it was. I did like Ted getting together with Emily's mom. But Roni knowing what his ex did should not have forced him back together with her, even as friends. No one with any self-respect would want to be near someone that fucked up in the head. and Roni prego ya right. 3 stars for the uniqueness of the story and it was entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sorry to say this but this story was a big load of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I loved it! Great ending. I thought he would have all three women Now that is a good story? Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Edging Toward Matt M.

Here we see Stang edging towards the concept of RAAC. It's not fleshed out yet but the seeds are planted in fertile soil and are sprouting wildly!

1 Star for a reconciliation so unbelievable as to insult any person with a modicum of self-respect and moral character!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You're a very good writer... but either your knowledge of legal matters is sparse... or you just change them to suit your needs... while incest is still illegal in some states... it is never enforced against consenting adults... and in one of your other stories you used the threat of jail for not showing up at a civil trial... one doesn't get arrested for that... they simply lose... anyway... not one of your best... and the ending was beyond rushed... lol

-jaye-

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Serial Killer in the making

Next he'll be wearing his mother's dresses and killing women in the shower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Umm no

I just can't see it. There is no way a man would forgive his wife and become friends with her after finding out she'd been fucking their son. It's impossible to me.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
Good, but twisted.

I don't think Belinda is entirely at fault here. Yes, she started fucking Greg but only after the incident where he walked in on her masturbating. It was a pretty stupid reason to 'get down and dirty' just because she missed hubby so much. The fault however, resides with Greg. He was the one who didn't bother knocking. It didn't start there though. That dude's head ain't right. Hasn't been for a long time. Bel didn't pull that trigger, Greg did.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Read it Again, still can't believe it.

This is one of the sickest stories in the LW catagory. What some seem to miss is that this sick woman not only destroyed her relationship with her husband, but she destroyed her son's relationship with his father. Not to mention the damage she did to her son. This woman is evil. The son is demented. The husband almost did the right thing, but he should have outed them and gone for the kill. It wasn't fair to the son's fiancee to marry such a sick young man, the father should have stopped that. Both mother and son need to go away, for good. Too sick, too evil, too much damage to live with. Disgusting tale.

retmstrretmstrover 9 years ago
***

"Oh shit" was too kind. After what Belinda and his son had done, he should have gone to the DA and been done with them both -- forever. Cheers!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Is he an elephant?

His wife is SO used to getting his 'Huge' dick, that the only way she can get sensation, when he's not home, is to use her son's fucking ARM as a dildo? How big is 'Mr. Stud', anyway? A woman's vagina is elastic enough to give birth to a whole new person, for Christ's sake! And women can still use their vagina afterwards too! Are you sure he wasn't using her as a parking garage? This one was ridiculous, even for you, and, as others have said, far to contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, what a time to have read this story...

...Because just the other night my wife and I ran into an old friend I used to work with, from the time I was 16 to 19 years old. It was at an Auto Parts store and the guy, Jim, was incredible. He was newly married, in his early 20's. Debbie was a very nice gal, but bothered me because she was so jealous of Jim. He loved her so much, cheating never entered his mind.

They went on to have 2 boys and even after I moved on to another job, we stayed in contact and when I married, we became couples that did things together. I still vividly remember Debbie ripping on Jim that he'd better not cheat when my wife stepped in. She let Debbie know in no uncertain terms, if I cheated on her, it meant she wasn't doing her job at home in the bedroom and that she might start wanting to think about it that way. I silently cheered my wife, no one wanted to get on Debbies bad side, except my wife apparently!

Imagine our shock when one day Jim stopped by our house 6-8 years later to say he had served Debbie with divorce papers. She had cheated on him! Not only that, but many times and with two guys, one being the cousin of my wife, who Debbie worked with. At Christmas parties, company picnics, anytime they got together. Apparently she even let my wife cousin fuck her in the asshole after he pulled out of her cunt, while other people were in the room. She turned out to be a really disturbed gal.

But the worst part came later. She took the boys and moved out. A few years after that, when his boys, now about 10-12 years old, confided that their mother was fucking them both! Holy crap! He took her to court and forced the boys to lie, making Jim out to be the bad guy lying. That really hurt him and he cut even the boys out of his life. But he did get Debbie to admit years later, after the boys left the house, yes, she fucked them on a regular basis right up until they left for the military. One or both were always in her bed.

Fast forward about 15 years to the other night. I hadn't seen Jim in all that time and he sat with us and we talked about old times. Turns out, the boys left the military and came to apologize about everything. It took a while, but they at least talk and are getting closer, where now they've understood what Debbie did to them and they've cut her out of their life. They are scarred, no doubt but at least they are talking to Jim and let him see his first grandchild.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Don't think so!

Another very good story. However, I don't see how he can take her back, even as a friend. There is betrayal and there is BETRAYAL, this is the latter. Her rationalizations don't make any sense whatsoever. I guess anytime she sees a man that resembles her husband, it is OK to cheat with him, or if he goes out of town for a couple days and she gets horny, it's OK to cheat. Both the mother and the son have serious mental problems. Oh Wait! this has been going on for a couple of years??

He should never ever talk to either one of the cheaters again, ever.

Thanks for your writing.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE OLD MAN IN THE MOUTAINS

holds many secrets TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i feel like you did not capture the main characters emtions right. He witnessed his son fucking his wife!!! both of them would be dead to me and i would have fucked the bitch over the coals in the divorce.

Im not really a btb kinda guy but come on!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Inesco

I disagree.

There are several factors to consider:

1) They have known each other all their lives, their friendship transcends their intimate relationship.

2) She accepts her responsibility. After her initial attempts to save the marriage she has let go, and accepts the ending of the marriage.

3) On her side it was never an emotional affair, but a physical need that got out of hand.

4) He has found love again with someone new, he has no need for vengeance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why

There was absolutely nothing served by getting back with that sick, useless slut.

InescuInescuabout 10 years ago
Well written but the ending was just a bit much

It would be very, very difficult to have anything to do with either of them, much less reconciling enough with the ex-wife to see her socially. That type of betrayal is so complete and so heinous, I can't imagine him ever wanting to be in the same room with her again, much less put his life in her hands on a climb. The son was seriously fucked up, but she had to have had some serious issues as well to even have rationalized it in the first place.

All in all, a fucked up, but well written story. I only had issues with the ending.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
No

Its too contrived and I cannot believe the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't know, tough call...

Things we know:

They've been friends for nearly forty years...

Were married for near on to twenty-four years...

She did something which in his book needed no report to be a deal breaker...

After that action he still loved her but could never be with her... so the action didn't turn his love to hate, it just made his ability to be with her in ANY form cease to exist...

Can someone get over part of that...? It would seem so or where would the phrase Bro's before Ho's have come from..? Meaning your g/f and friend could chat on you and you might eventually forgive the friend...

Ok, so she was his BEST friend AND his wife... eventually he was able to forgive her AS his friend but they as a couple were over.

It would have been nice if him to tell Emily she might want to reconsider mating hits soon but now could he have done it without everything coming out...?

And in the end it turns out the only one who hasn't been fooled was the son - the wife fooled the husband and herself, the son fooled his mom and dad...

Of course the wife was also extremely STUPID... how in the he'll could anyone think that having sex with someone who was LIKE their spouse could ever equate to actually having sex with their spouse...???

Liked the story though, as most of your stuff I've read...

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
This was a strong and touching story.

I consider myself an old pervert and mother/son sex is my favorite incest story but in a case like this it presents itself in a different manner. I realize it is a story but I think the ending was skilfully presented and brought a tasteful ending. I think that Veronica showed compassion, love and wisdom and Belinda got a little redemption, probably more than she deserved. Too bad about Greg, he was some type of sociopath but Belinda deserves some blame for that, also. She was the adult but she paid a very great price for her repeated errors. I am not making any excuse for her, at all. Really good, thought-provoking story with a few funny incidents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another well written story

But depressing. crazy, nightmare, stupid depressing - why? Do you think getting to fuck a new girlfriend makes a cheating wife and twisted son okay? His wife actively perverted their son. Now he is gone and as good as dead! What kind of fuck story is it where you can be "friends" with the sick bitch who caused this? What kind of story is it where the new woman can get pregnant and that makes up for a lost son? If you think that this is okay in any way, you might be a sociopath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad Ending

As usual, a well-written, entertaining story of the type that has made StangStar one of my favorite authors on this site. However, I must say that you shit the bed on the ending. No way do the women force his reconciliation AND no way he goes along with it, unless he was planning on tossing her sick ass off that mountain in an unfortunate "accident". Sorry, no dice...

shanebrumdershanebrumderover 10 years ago
Flip side

Seeing the flip side of all those incest stories was quite interesting, and is a lot of food for thought for the people that read those stories. Loved it.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
The dad is as much a pervert as the others

The dad was just as sick as his son for letting Emily marry a pervert that was cheating on her. Maybe Ted got off on it as much as the son. He knew that his son was trying to impregnate his own mom, but never warned Emily. In fact he went out of his way to make sure the freak married her, and then told him to feel free to keep fucking his mom. Fucked up family all round.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
unreal

Let's see, she takes her son up her ass, let's him fist her but gets so upset about his comment about impregnating her that she bans him forlife..who's the sick pervert here? You think maybe the grown, married slut? You write well but sometimes the plots really strain believability.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
Damn those citrus driving Normans!

Stang has gone Strange!

Welcome Stranger in a Stangland....

I love the revulsion this story triggered.

I hate how much I enjoyed this story.

I love the writing skill displayed.

I hate the subject.

I love the clever plot.

I hate the characters lack of character.

I love the clever comments.

I hate the ignorant commentators.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sick subject, bad ending

Okay, I liked the story But the subject is a sick one. Good he left her but no way in hell does he love her or gives her half of everything. Unless he is just as sick. And no way he ends up being friends with an ex who got off fucking her own son. So only 1* for his fucked up thought process and the bad ending.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Touchy Concept

This had potential and would be a great subject. Your story came sort of close. Sadly the logic did not hold together.

Good try though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A lot of people get off with Mom/son stories here on Lit. But you attacked the notion that a son and mother are not a match made in heaven through flesh, that a husband still gets hurt (which a lot of those stories don't seem to care about) and that there is still aftermath and consequences for a mother opening her legs for her son.

You have balls, Starstang.

And I'd get. Mustang, but those ,New Taurus SHOs are Damn peppy.

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 11 years ago
Don't judge....

Okay so incest may not be everyone's cup of tea. That's okay, you're allowed to have an opinion. It's just a device used by the SS06. It's just a story, and a damn good one at that.

BDEarthBDEarthover 11 years ago
Sorry Stang

Wrong category...can't even read about incest....can't do it!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

I was going to skip it when the incest thing was introduced, but decided to give it a chance. Very interesting tale. My only complaint is that you did such a wonderful job of building the case for Belinda's love for her husband (I.e. becoming a recluse, not eating, etc.), that I was disappointed with their reconnection at the end. How was she able to put that aside and be his friend? Shouldn't they have talked it out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was weak

I've read a lot of your stories most are good and character driven, but this was weak and wrong,she the mom was a slut bitch incest hoe. if positions were reversed "daddy" well we say fuck him up, so same for women, she fucked up her sons life the sick bitch should pay, abuse is abuse.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Here is a problem the readers are making

After reading the comments, they excoriate Ted for letting his POS son marry Emily.

This involves information not in evidence. Many men will fuck anything that doesn't have a tail and trips with it's legs splayed. There is no reason for him to assume that his POS does not have a normal sex drive. Excuse me. Does not have a functioning sex drive which doesn't also involve his deviation.

For example: Herb has a wife. He fucks her regularly and has a normal sex drive. He also has a passion for 'water sports' which doesn't involve his wife. Being a fetishest on the one hand (water sports) does not mean he can't have a meaningful sexual relationship with his wife, provided he showers carefully.

So he is dealing with all of this without information. It is only when Emily approaches him about the sex issue for the first time that he has a clue that his son MIGHT be bent beyond repair.

Blame of this type should reside with Greg (The POS) and particularly his mother.

Not a comfortable, logical or well written story, but unfair criticism is still unfair.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
It could not get any better than this.

Majority of writers on this site are not even in the same league. That said,I feel that the sex scenes may be a bit long,but that is just me.After all,this IS an erotic site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fun read

thanks

4

sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fun read

thanks

4

sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 stars

DWdipshit

is

muy

pedo

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous