I Love Women in Panties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated as I said "Look, I've spent a lot of my growing up around you three, all of it with you Sis, I'm not sure whether you are all getting a kick out of teasing me for your own fun or what the heck is going on?"

Calming down a little I took another large swig of wine,

"You've fulfilled a fantasy that most men would give their right arm for, but I've known you all for years and a lot of those as a kid! So I'm not sure whether all the thoughts that were running through my head as you flashed your panties at me were entirely appropriate! In fact I'm absolutely sure they weren't!" I Said.

"I may have only just turned 19 and not have much experience with girls, but I do know what was on my mind just now included more than just looking at your panties. Hey I'm sorry, the last thing I want is to kill the moment but maybe I'm not as mature as you think I am" I went to refill my glass again but the bottle was empty. "You got any more of this?" I asked Sally

"Yeah sure in the fridge I'll go and open it" She replied

"No, I'll go thanks" I said getting up to go out to the kitchen.

I heard some whispering in the lounge but didn't try to listen and got on with opening the wine.

Sally came in to the kitchen and standing behind me put her arms round me and hugged me tight.

"Hey bro," She whispered "You are my brother, I love you, and would never and I mean never, do anything to hurt or upset you, we simply thought it would be a bit of fun for you and for us"

"Sally, I know that, truly I do," I mumbled. "What I couldn't say out there though, is that there is another problem I'm struggling with Sis. I loved looking at your horny friends who wouldn't for heaven's sakes? It's you Sis, it's you! You're gorgeous young woman and I looked at you as such! I was looking at you like the sexy woman you are not as a sister! Why in god's name would I find you sexy Sal? Diane and Julie? I'd have to be insane not to have found them sexy, but you, you're my sister, I love you as a sister and I can't find a reason for the physical effect you have on me, surely that's not natural? If it had only been you giving me that show tonight, I know the effect would have been the same, and I can't believe you'd feel the same way about me? It's not normal surely, is it?

"You're sort of right," Sally said softly. "It may not be entirely natural, but it is normal, and certainly not uncommon that many guys are attracted to their Sister or even their Mother! But it's more about the proximity of accessible women, when girls start to be just about all you guys think about! So don't over analyse and don't worry so much Mike, just go with the flow," She was still holding me as she said this. "Oh and just so as you know, it may have started out as a little fun for me, but it was strangely arousing for me as well and that's odd for me as well, so I mean it, stop worrying and enjoy!"

Just before we got back the other two Sally leaned into me and whispered "Just so as you know little man, Julie and Diane were getting horny as we got ready earlier before they showed you their panties so I'm fairly sure they enjoyed it as much as you did, so there's another reason to chill and enjoy!" So it was then that as we walked back into the lounge I was feeling much calmer and strangely emboldened and I really didn't know why!

As I got back to the sofa Julie came up to me and gave me a tight hug putting her head on my chest and just holding me, Diane then came up behind me and put her arms round me just held me without saying anything.

After a minute or so I said, "Now this I can handle, a babe sandwich what more could I ask for on my birthday?"

We all started laughing and each took a long swig of wine and the atmosphere lightened markedly.

Diane who had stayed close to me asked "Would you prefer it if we changed, we really don't want you to feel uncomfortable, do we Julie?"

"No, not at all," Julie answered. If it would be more sensible we'll go and change."

"More sensible? Yeah it probably would be! But I'll never forgive you if you change now! Three horny school girls flashing their panties at me, give me break why on earth would I want you to change? I've seen everything I'm likely to see under your skirts so a few more flashes won't do me any harm." I said grinning from ear to ear.

To be continued...

12