All Comments on 'I Never Had a Chance'

by SamandJeremy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BULL SHIT---

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ignore

The complainers and whiners, it was clear where the story was going early. If I don't like a story at first i just click out and move on. Encorage these folks to do same

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What an evil bitch!

Looking forward to part 2 of this story! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need more!!!!

Great story... Need much more just like it...

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
In may?

Not so much. Time to get a new girlfriend/fiancee. Why would anyone stay with a woman that enjoyed abusing, degrading and humiliating him? Fortunately he's not married so all it takes is getting his ring back and showing her the door. ADIOS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Married? To a bitch?

No man I know would marry such a woman. Put her in the hospital for treating him that way - sure. Throw her out the front door - sure. But marry her? That's not even a good fantasy as this was not even a good or believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

Keep writing good plot sounds like your in for fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GOOD NEWS!

You're not married to the bitch so dumping her is a piece of cake. Because really, even in a fictional story, who would stay with the cunt? Terrible story, poorly written.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice story

that was his fiancée, so he has some idea of what may be in store, but after 5 days, then locks him back up, that's not right. he will be used, cuckolded, perhaps for the rest of his life if he stays with her. they don't seem to be equal partners in their relationship. dump her and find a real woman, not a dumb girl, one that understands what love is, and what's needed in a relationship. he has already been exposed to her friends as a wimp and sub, what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You have a get out of jail free card

So use it. Kick this slut in the cunt and then go find a real woman. Not some manipulating piece of shit that gets her jollies by humiliating you. Grow a pair and be a man for fucks sake or be a pussy for the rest of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not when he leaves her at the altar. And the cage is a toy he can remove at any time without the key. If he wanted he could have her arrested for sexual assault, battery and illegal restraint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous