I Only Wanted It This One Time

Story Info
I needed it more and did it as often as I could.
4.7k words
3.4
26.2k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back in my chair at work, staring at the clock waiting for 5:30 and it couldn't come soon enough. I had decided to go and get the works after work. You know, hair cut and color, manicure and pedicure and wax those spots where hair seems to be unwanted by me like my pussy and legs. I was going to spending Friday night in a hotel with a guy I met on line. Being bored with the white men that I've been dating, I decided to go on the interracial site and get myself some dark meat and I found myself exactly what I was looking for.

Backing it up a few weeks, I went on line to an interracial dating sight and checked on the black males that were available. I figured it was just for one night to "test the waters" as they say and it would only be one night, what the hell. I sent my photo to Jim and he responded very quickly. He asked me to privately text to his phone a picture of my titties as he calls them and my pussy. He knew it wouldn't be easy for me to get my big fat white as in a picture, so he would have to take that one himself along with a picture of me completely nude.

"Nice titties Joan, really nice. You must get rid of that jungle baby. I like the bald pussy. Now in two weeks we will meet and have ourselves a nice dinner and I will make the reservations at the hotel. Bring no sleepwear as it won't be on your body very long."

I had gone earlier in the week to my favorite "larger ladies" store to buy a nice new outfit to wear. I was not that large but they catered to women who were having a hard time getting nice close to fit them in those stores that catered to the slender girls that didn't eat for days and would vomit to make themselves that way. I found a really nice black and white outfit and all the accessories I need including a nice front opening black lacy bra to cover my 42DD's and matching panties. They were high cut to show off my smooth sexy shaven legs and led up to my freshly shave pussy. I decided to get it all done the night before so I could soak my white ass in the tube to keep my skin soft and smooth. Didn't want to soak to long and look like a wrinkled prune.

It was going well at the hairdresser and the one lady was going to be doing all the waxing for me and I was getting all excited waiting for the big night tomorrow night. I would come back in the late afternoon to get my hair washed and blown out again and my make up applied. I didn't want to look like a clown, but soft and like I was wearing no make up at all. I wasn't good at it and my best friend was away at the beach and wouldn't be home to help me with this which she has done for me so many times before.

That night I was so excited and was feeling myself up and touching myself and enjoying how soft and silky I felt all over. There have been days that I didn't shave my legs and I let my pubic hairs grown when I didn't have any pending dates that would require me to shave. I even turned in early to get an early jump on my plans to be put in motion the next day. While I found myself near my pussy, my cell phone went off and it was Jim just checking on our pending date the next evening.

"Hey girl. Hope you are just as excited as I am about tomorrow. I've been staring at those huge white ass titties for days and can't wait to see them in person. I know I held out sending you my cock, but I want you to be surprised. I am your first so I want you to just think about what I have in store for you. I bet you are as beautiful as your body parts."

"I hope I don't disappoint you Jim. I am excited and I am looking forward to our meeting. You do have the address. I have been thinking of nothing more than this upcoming date since we made our date. Have a good night and I will see you around 6:00 pm."

"Good night yourself Joan and I will be there as I am sure I will not be disappointed."

I loved his voice as it was deep but not what one would refer to as a "black man's voice" but it sounded to me as if he was older than the age he gave me. I was thinking about him and what he would be like and was getting myself all in a tizzy wondering if he would like me or not and if our evening to lead up to the hotel room he was renting or he would be disappointed and have leave without a single kiss or touch from his hands.

The next morning came so quickly as I tossed and turned all night but was hoping my eyes didn't give me away with large bags and a puffy face. I lucked out and made sure I had all my things in order as I would be relaxing all day before I would go back to the hairdresser. I had my usually breakfast of yogurt and a cup of green tea. I was getting so nervous, I didn't even take the to make my usually salad or half sandwich for lunch with a light bowl of soup. I kept worrying and then told myself it was a date, not my first and won't be my last and just because he was black.

I took my shower and headed off to the hairdresser. He took me last so he and his girl could do their works on me. He and I were talking and he told me that I was looking great and the weight I took off was making me even more sexier than ever. I lost 30 pounds after being diagnosed with high blood pressure and diabetes a few months ago. My make up was put on lightly and if I didn't know I had it applied, I wouldn't even know it was there. She sprayed a light mist over my face to keep it all in place until I would want to take it off. No mess or smears she promised me and it wouldn't be sticky to the touch. I went to pay them and the said it was "their treat" as I deserved happiness and they wanted to be a little part of making me that way. I hugged and kissed and thanked them and told them I would be in touch on Tuesday when they reopened and I would probably stop by after work with good news on the date and a picture of my man.

I headed home and started to get ready. The new bra and panties looked great and wished I could have taken my picture right then and there for Jim but it was there for him later on if he wished to go through with it all. 5:50 was there and I was all ready to go and I really looked great. Losing weight in my stomach and face and my tits staying about the same, my outfit looked very nice and even sexy I must stay. I didn't want to sit and wrinkle myself before Jim came. I was in a trance when heard my cell ring and my heart dropped to my stomach. I thought it was Jim canceling and I would be ready for a disappointment. I went to the phone and it was Jim.

"Hey lady, I'm on my way up the stairs. Looking forward to seeing you."

"I am too and the same. I am ready to go."

There was a knock on my apartment door and I quickly glanced the rooms and made sure everything was in order.

I opened the door and "WOW" he was so sexy. I saw his outstretched hand which I put mine in and they were huge and so soft. I could see him looking and me and he gave me a huge smile and winked his eye.

"Please come in Jim. So very nice to meet you."

"The feeling is mutual. You have a very lovely place here and I can see you have great taste. This is for you."

Jim handed me a yellow rose and I told him "Thank you so much. You remembered how I told you I liked yellow roses". With that I gave him a slight kiss on his lips and then realized what I had done. I saw a large smile come across his face and I started to speak and he covered my lips with his finger.

We left to head out to dinner. Jim is the perfect gentlemen as he held the door open for me and then the door to his Ford Explorer and made sure I was in before closing the door. I kept thinking that I was out of line by giving him a kiss for the rose and felt the need to apologize to him for my actions.

"I'm so sorry Jim. I am just that kind of person that hugs and kisses and have "touch" as people always refer to me as "touchy feely." Before I said anything else, this is what Jim said to me:

"Joan, please don't apologize to me. I was going to give you a kiss too, on the cheek, to be polite. What you did is really okay with me and all is cool."

"Jim you are so nice and understanding. I do have to ask you a question that has been burning inside me since we left my place. Are you disappointed with me?? I mean am I at all what you expected? I know I'm not a beauty queen or a model and I never tried to give you that impression."

"No, I am not at all disappointed. You are a beautiful lady and I really didn't give it much thought as to what you looked like as I gave up going for the moon and getting less. You are the moon and more and believe me when I tell you that you are one of the nicest women I have ever met. I have had my share of women and have met them without seeing them first in a photo and you have really ranked up there. Now, let me ask you, are disappointed in me?"

"I am not disappointed. I tried to picture in my mind what you might look like by your description and keeping our faces off the dating sight is a really good idea. I think that sometimes people still judge by looks and I totally don't do that anymore. You are a very sweet, thoughtful and very attractive man Jim."

He thanked me for the compliment and he actually held my hand the entire ride to the eatery. It looked like a very lovely place on the outside and I saw they had tables to dine on the outside and I have always wanted to do that and I asked if we could and he said that he would like to do that as well. We met the hostess at the door and he gave his name and time of our reservation and asked if we could dine outside and she gave a really nice table with a really nice view. There weren't many tables outside so people were not on top of each other and they we spaced so each table would have a fair amount of privacy.

"I took it upon myself based on what you had told me that you enjoyed eating and place our order in advance as not to waste anytime looking at the menu. I certainly hope you don't mind" said Jim as he looked into my eyes.

"No problem with that Jim. That was very thoughtful of you and to remember my likes and dislikes is always a plus for me."

The waitress had come to our table with a bottle of my favorite wine and an ice bucket and placed some ice in each of our glasses and she then removed the cork from the bottle and poured us each a glass of wine and then left us alone.

"This is to a night I hope we will always remember. I have been looking forward to this the entire week" said Jim. With that toast we tilted our wine glasses together as they made the "clink" sound and we were starting out our first night together.

I was nervous most of the week thinking that he may be just one of the black men that sweet talk you and then when they meet you they try to talk a good game and end up be nothing but a loser. I know white men do that also. I kept thinking about the stereo typical black that you hear about and was hoping that Jim would be different. I could already tell because he was kind and thoughtful to my likes, but he wasn't trying to pour it on like his was painting his way in to making a move. Sure we decided early on to want to spend the night after dinner in a hotel, but we said that if we decided against it or after we got there that we couldn't go through with it, there would be no hard feelings.

The first course that the waitress brought out was the chopped salad and the a choice of all the dressings I enjoy and left us to enjoy it coming back only once to fill up our wine glasses that were almost empty. The next was the penne' with vodka sauce appetizer which followed by our dinner of stuffed flounder, white rice and broccoli florets. Everything was so delicious and so fresh. We said only a few words over dinner. We finished the bottle of wine and the waitress let us alone before bringing out our dessert.

"Jim, this was one of the most, if not the most delicious dishes I have ever had. Everything was cooked so perfectly and not over spiced or cook. What a wonderful decision. I hope that you enjoyed your dinner as well." Jim had a t-bone steak, a small breast of chicken, and a baked potato. He said his salad was his vegetable for the day.

"Glad you enjoyed it Joan. It was a toss up of the flounder and the baby lamb chops and I chose the flounder because you said you have been having a taste for it but have been putting off having to make it for just yourself."

As the waitress brought out my all time favorite dessert creme' brule' with raspberries and sauce, I was starting to think about how much I wanted Jim and I to make love to each other tonight. He hasn't brought it up and I was wondering if he thought the opposite of me. As we sat there, we heard some music come from inside and the waitress had told us they had a jazz band playing at 9:00-10:30 and there is a small dance floor.

"Would you like to listen to the band for a while before we go Joan? I know that you enjoy jazz as well as I do, but if you rather we don't, I'm fine with that."

"I would like to for a little while. I haven't heard a good jazz band in a long time. But if you don't want to, I also will be fine with that."

We decided that after we had our dessert and it was the first time Jim ever had creme' brule', and he loved it, we would go into listen to the band. Jim then paid the waitress and as we were walking it, Jim grabbed and held my hand and he proudly walked me in as if he was showing me off to everyone. I was starting to get excited again. We found nice little table inside and ordered just some club sodas and started to listen as the band was terrific. Jim asked to dance during one of the instrumental songs and I said yes. We danced and we danced close as I put my hand around his neck. He was 6'4" tall and I am a mere 5'3". We looked into each others eyes and I could actually see that he was into the song and into me.

We stuck around for their entire first set and then headed for his truck. We stopped for a brief second and he put his arms around me and told me that he is having a wonderful time and I seconded that thought. He then planted the most romantic kiss on my lips as he started soft and smooth and I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he sucked on mine and then I was sucking on his. He tasted so good I know I wanted more and to suck on some other parts of him. We hugged more and as we approached the truck, he stood me against door and start to stroke my cheek, then kissed my neck and I was starting to get a little dampness in my black laced panties.

"Do you want to continue with our plans Joan?? I'm not forcing you. I want you to make the decision and any decision you make, I will be fine with."

"Jim, I would love to you to the hotel with you."

With that he let me into his truck and he closed the door and made it to his door in seconds flat. We didn't say too much on the ride over but again he was holding my hand. I guess he is a "touchy feely" kind of guy I had here and I was okay with that.

We got to the hotel and we again were holding hands as he told the hotel clerk that he had made the reservations and he handed her the cash and in turn she gave us the key to our room. We got to the door and he opened it and turned on the lights. What a beautiful room. Not like any hotel room I have ever been in when I was with a guy before. We had a hot tube, a king sized bed, and a table and a beautiful shower in the bathroom. The carpets were thick and comforting.

Jim and I sat on the bed and started to talk again about what a wonderful night we were having and ended up kissing and now more passionate that before. He reached for my tits for the first time and I allowed him to squeeze them and it felt so good. He again kissed me and then my neck we broke the kiss and I could see that he was getting a hard on.

"Jim, please make love to me. I'm not normally the first to ask, but I knew I wanted this all night. Please tell me if you don't want this. I not want to force you into this."

"Joan, no one forces me to do anything I don't want to do, or say things I don't mean and don't say things because I know you want to hear those words. I want to make love to you. I knew from the time you opened the door to your place that I wanted you and I to make love."

With that we started to remove our clothes but I left on my black panties and bra an he cupped both my titties as he so calls them and gave them a huge squeeze which made me squeal a bit and again I was feeling damp. He noticed that he bra opened from the front, a front loader I called it and he decided he couldn't wait anymore to see in person, face to face the titties that I sent him pictures of. After removing my bra he had slowly pushed me into the bed and then removed my panties as he sniffed them and may a grunt of what appeared to be of approval. Taking one of my titties in his hand and the other in his mouth, I was getting close to coming right then and there.

I was lying on my back with my nipples hard as two rocks and my pussy starting to get more wet as he parted my legs and buried his face in my pussy and then pushed two of his huge fingers in there to get my juices on them and then placed them in his mouth and seemed to enjoy the taste. I looked over and saw his huge bulge in his shorts which he was still wearing. I decided to take it upon myself and hoping I wasn't stepping into something he didn't enjoy, but he did mention to me that he enjoy getting blow jobs.

Getting help from Jim, we got off his shorts which exposed to me a beautiful black cock with a set of looked that a full set of black balls. I put my mouth near his throbbing cock and I took it inside my mouth as I licked the pre-cum from the head of his cock. I then start to suck slowly and then picked up speed as I bobbed up and down his cock, ran my tongue along the sides of it as it grew longer and got harder and harder. Again he was fingering me as I started cum on his fingers and then he slowly pulled them out and laid me on my back as he slowly entered my pussy with his extra large black cock. He was slow and easing his cock into me and then started to go in deeper and deeper and I could feel him getting in there. I have never had a cock this large inside me and it seemed to be getting larger and larger with every thrust until he was completely inside of me and then he would pull only out a bit and then he and I picked up the pace and we were moaning in stereo as he was pleasing me like no man has ever did before. He asked me if I was alright and I told him I was never better. He slowly pulled out as I fell his balls full of cum slap against my shaved pussy as he was also clean shaven. He then asked me if I like doggy style as I said yes and got on all fours. He was able to gain access into my pussy from behind. He pumped into me faster and harder and I asked him to do it harder and harder.

As Jim pulled out for the last time and he was all wet from my juices he asked me if I ever had it anal and I told him only once and he asked if I wanted him to enter my big white ass and I gave him full access into my ass. He did is slow and easy as it has been a while and I wasn't sure I was going to like it and he told me that I could stop him at anytime. I was enjoying it I asked again to do it harder and a few times I could feel him entering my ass and stretching it but after a while it was all routine and very enjoyable.

Jim pulled out of my ass for the last time and said that he was getting close to coming and asked me where I wanted him to put his load. As much as I wanted to have him come inside me, I told him all over my face and tits and I wanted the rest in my mouth. With that he entered my pussy a few extra times and pulled out and he exploded all over my face covering almost all of my face and then my tits, I opened my mouth to get a mouth full. What a load. I wondered when he came the last time as I got a huge load. After the last shot into my mouth, he removed it and I licked it clean.

12