I Only Wanted It This One Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There we were laying the bed as if we did the NY Marathon. I slowly got up to use the bathroom and brought in a face cloth with warm water and cleaned him up and his cock was starting to stir and I couldn't imagine going another round like we just did but it stayed down for a while. I still enjoying this juices in my mouth when he said:

"Joan, you are an amazing woman. You give such great head. You are the best I have ever had and I'm not just throwing this compliment at you hoping to make you feel good. I have never came so much in my entire life. Thank you."

"Please Jim, don't thank me. I enjoyed it very much and I've never had so much enjoyment with sex. You pleased me in so many ways, I don't know where to start."

With that we entered the shower where we cleaned each other off and start to make out all over again and then decided to take a break. We had the hotel for another half an hour but I asked him to come back to my place and spend the night and he said he would love to.

After getting back to my place, we decided to go into my bedroom and get some rest. We both a enjoyable time and I didn't want the time with him to end. I thought that I would try being with a black man just this one time but I knew after being with him, I would want black cock over and over again. The only difference was that I didn't want just any black cock. I wanted Jim's and no one else.

About 9:30 I had gotten up to find that Jim was not in bed with me and I had thoughts that he fucked me and had his way with me and he left my place and I would never see or hear from him again. As I got closer to my bedroom door, I smelled coffee and something cooking. I looked down the hallway to my kitchen to see Jim cooking me breakfast. It's smelled amazing. He made me eggs, toast, freshly squeezed orange juice and bacon. I slowly crept up behind him and threw my arms around his waist. With that he turned around and we started to kiss and then hug and he said he wanted us to start to see each other all the time.

Right then and right there I knew it wouldn't just be a one night stand with a black man like I thought it would be, but I would have my own black man to have pleasure me, night after night and during the day if I wanted. Within six months I asked Jim to move in with me and he did and we got over the dating sight and be with only each other.

We had the best relationship and it was not always about sex but we did have sex in one form of another every day and it has never gotten boring.

It is 10 years now and we have a son and a daughter and are living the life that I thought only happens in the movies and television. I have never looked at another man, black or white since and he turned out to be the one for me. For the first month we were together, he had one of his old girlfriends bothering him and he finally told her that he has himself another woman and a great one and he will not be seeing her anymore.

Now I want my black man every night to be with me and it doesn't matter if we are watching the television or listening to music or having fun being with our children, James, Jr. and Amber Jade, I am enjoying life again and being with someone that I love.

12