All Comments on 'I Read A Lot Ch. 04'

by lill_street_writer

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

So good! I absolutely loved it!!!!

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
Oh wow!! =) Amazing!

I've been waiting for this chapter for a while and now I see why it took so long. Its fantastic! Well worth the wait. The depth and emotion behind this relationship is amazing. You wrote them so well anyone can relate or atleast understand them. This was a fantastic (first?) story. I hope you write more because you are that good.

lill_street_writerlill_street_writerover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your patience.

I had a much harder time finishing this story than I thought I would. Obviously, I still have some work to do on pacing and chapter size. I really want to thank everyone for hanging in there with me. It may be a while before the next story, since I want it done and polished before I submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh WOW!! I love this story and can't wait to read more from you. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lovely

Absolutely brilliant end. I am so glad I read this story, very heart warming. x.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lovely!!

I absolutely love this story.cant wait to read more from u. hope it will be very soon

carygrant_69carygrant_69over 13 years ago
You are amasing

I am trying to write a couple of Bi stories and may just stop because I know I could never master the use of the english language in this form of writing as you have.

You remind me of Dean Koontz in the Odd Thomas books and I love Dean Koontz.

Love to read more. Can you edit?

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Worth the Wait

It was definitely worth the wait. The emotion and connection between these two, as well as the honesty they were willing to share was very powerful. Congratulations on a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WONDERFUL

That truely was one of the best stories I've read on this site in awhile. Can't wait for something new!

geseendgeseendover 13 years ago
great!

beautiful, just beautiful!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Another great story, i can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

What an awesome story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So glad I added to Favorites

I'm very glad I added you as a Favorite Author or I'd have missed this last installment. Wonderful stories and wish Gabe and Tom were friends of mine - they seem like great guys.

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago

Awwwwww! I hate to see it end. It was quite a story! You definitely brought out all the emotions it could possibly have in a story. Thank you!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

Love it love it love it... why does it have to end?? I could read about these guys forever. It is brilliant

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
A GREAT LOVE STORY

I really enjoyed reading this story, but a little sad that it had to end. Wish the story of Tom & Gabe would go on & on & on & ....... :)

dreamcastteendreamcastteenalmost 13 years ago
You have an amazing ability to tell stories.

This was hands down one of the funniest and most romantic tales I've read. It had me laughing so much and you are just an incredible writer. Cheers to you, mate!

*"To any outside observer, it might have seemed as if two deaf mutes were having dinner together that night. We could hardly talk and we just sat there and smiled like dazed idiots most of the time."

*"His dick must have had some sort of homing device"

Those both cracked me up. Just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Love Romance

This is a great read...I love how Tom and Gabe came together. It was just right, and so romantic. I also agree with TopBitchK...I didn't want the story to end. I want to know more about Tom and Gabe. I hope you write more about them.

julrijulriover 12 years ago
absolutely riveting!

My goodness, i am speechless. This was a wonderful, wonderful read. The interplay between the characters was spot on. Extremely real. The only bad thing i have to say is that you are not sharing with us any more stories. I hope you have not given up on writing as this was truly a professional job. It did have a few misspellings(who gives a rats behind)but the story itself was flawless. I am sure that anyone that reads this will agree. I do hope you post something again soon.I wish you good luck with whatever you do.Thank so so much for this read.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Loved!

Loved the story. Loved the Characters. Loved it all.

NenneNenneover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I loved your story. It was wonderful to follow their getting together. The whole "does he feel what I feel" was so realistic and beutifully described.

ikhneumonikhneumonover 12 years ago
Best quote ever

"I would have to plan ahead before I spontaneously combusted." I so resemble that remark. Love the story.

VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Amazing! Best ever!

By far my favorite Lit story ever. The plot was more important than the sex, and it needed to be that way. I'm so glad that I came across this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely adorable

I had a smile on my face the whole time I read this story. Lots of fun, and really well written. Also, for some reason I could only picture Jason Segal when I thought of Tom. So cute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SUPER

loved it! Please keep writing! a lot¨!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the best part

there was no outrageous drama in this story, just honest emotion. loved it.

DreamrealDreamrealalmost 12 years ago
Don't normally cry...

These stories don't normally make me emotional but I had tears in my eyes during some of the most tender scenes. Thank you for this gift of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
C'est magnifique!

When I read the first part I was wondering why it was so short. I read it all and once again I love your work. The passion, the going against stereotypes, the fact that you captured that bookworm self so completely is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Any chance you might write some more for us?

DemureDulcineaDemureDulcineaabout 11 years ago

Wow. What a sweet story! You have awesome writing skills. The only thing I want to suggest is to always have longer chapters if you are doing a story like this. The first two could have been combined, but you changed it then anyways. That's my only critique but you write it however you want. I just wanted to put my opinion to help you out in the future. I loved the story and loved the characters. I can't wait to read more.

MoonlightSkyMoonlightSkyover 10 years ago
So perfect :,]

I loved reading this, it was so well put together and so sexy yet adorable and just all around awesome. I truly love this story , with all my heart.❤

thatlowegirlthatlowegirlalmost 10 years ago
i'm not a 5-Stars giver often but. . . . .

i loved this story! there were some spelling/grammar boo-boos and 2 sentences that started up and then disappeared before 3 whole words were put together. but i'm OCD. i loved this. so, thank you for writing it and for sharing it with us!

DomXianDomXianabout 9 years ago
A-MA-ZING

Probably one of the sweetest stories ever. Even the sex part is so sensual and loving that I felt like squeezing the hell out of this adorable couple! Read this series in one sitting the first time and came back again for a second helping! Wish I could read more stories from you!

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlabout 8 years ago
Lovely

This made me smile :)

kayseakayseaabout 8 years ago
Fictional Romance

So right now this story is the fictional romance I'm reading to nurse the quasi-romance I have going on in my own life. Fiction is so much better than real life --at least in this instance. And I read a lot.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 7 years ago
REALLY GOOD STORY

Loved it all. The characters were really well-developed and the unease that Gabe & Tom felt with really getting to know each other was very realistic. I go to this site for the sex and this was definitely more of a romance but it was so good! And then when they got around to it the sex was hot. Hope you will consider writing more even though it has been quite a few years.

mfa607mfa607almost 6 years ago

Wow! That’s was amazing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really??

You don't have a clue, do you?

Two BOTTOMS meet and fall in love. Then one of them all of a sudden takes charge and becomes a half-descent top. And then on the next page the other bottom does the same. Really?! The guy who *waits* to be touched, *waits* to be kissed toppes somebody? How?? Does he waits to be told what to do, when and how? Nope, he just finds hishim confidence, that was hiding god knows where, and KNOWS what to do without asking. Yea, right. Even for science fiction that would be a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Have to respond to the two bottoms comment....

I have no idea if that’s true..... maybe two “bottoms” couldn’t figure it out-and I’m not sure about that, but I’m not entirely sure if those two both being so hesitant really means they are both bottoms ( Tom certainly seemed to have some caveman desires and aggressive instincts but i thought for him it was more about how not to get hurt). I thought that was the charm of the story, two incredibly shy or dysfunctional with relationships people finding their way. But I’m not a gay male, so what do I know about bottoms and tops ! I thought it was an incredibly sweet romance

I did think your comment was funny though even if I’m not sure if it’s true.

And, in case the writer ever does read these comments, I wanted it not to be last comment he reads. It was an amazing story and I loved reading it. Character development was great, and the typos oddly enough didn’t affect the flow for me the way other typos have, perhaps because they were more about lack of editing rather than not really knowing rules of grammar or spelling. The kinds of mistakes I make myself so I was right at home :)

Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 4 years ago,

You need to get a grip and just stick to watching porn 24/7 or something. Everything about your comment is a massive stretch, especially when you are being that condescending with every comment.

Imagine being such a creep that you only focused on the sex parts, and not the characters. No mention on how the two grow throughout the story, how both of them are quite nervous since they are new on the serious relationship, the supporting characters that are just as interesting the main, etc.

If you think you look smart with these comments, you're not. Instead, you look like someone thinking that they are a sex expert when they are actually alone in life since their personality is just that bad that no one wants to be close to them. Imagine being a dumb assuming that the characters are "both bottoms" when the story plainly states that they did not have a good time before this story started. Sounds like you're projecting your power bottom status and wanting these characters to be just like you.

Don't act like that when you clearly type this while hiding behind the Anon status with no stories on your own to avoid similar criticism. Enjoy being pathetic like this in every story, you're doing great at not adding any constructive feedback.

SpookyhstSpookyhstover 1 year ago

Awwww I loved this story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read literotica everyday and the last 2 years I have reread this site gay male 1 to Z every page and it's stories like this. I forget the name of some I really like and this is among the best. I couldn't stop reading it to eat or anything else.... Maybe a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant, moving, believable.

Thank you for an involving experience.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's good but a little confusing at times. I think you need an editor. But the story itself I loved. Thank you

Snoopysmum21Snoopysmum2115 days ago

Loved this story, don’t think I’ve ever given 5 stars to every chapter of a story before, but his story deserved every single one. Beautiful x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous