All Comments on 'I Saw Up My Sister's Skirt'

by Upskirter69

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* *

Definitely not a FAP story....

brosismombrosismomalmost 10 years ago
please

so you were 18 when this happened,sound like you were much younger and so was your sister and please she stuck her panty clad pussy in your face then sucked your cock but would get naked a bit hard to believe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pd

Lovely tale

Wanked all the way through it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Found your story page from a comment you left on a piss story today. If you like piss stories check out my story page. Going to check out your other submissions now. I like your subject matter and writing style. 5 stars!

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago

Fuck...don't know why it posted that last comment as anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing memory

I had almost the exact same experience except my sister never sucked my cock. She caught me looking up her skirt and instead of being mad, she was curious. When I admitted it excited me, she undressed to her underwear and asked if I masturbated. Our first time was a lot like yours. After that, we did this all the time and she posed for me in her bra and panties, getting in any position I asked. I wanted her to strip SO bad but she never would. And I wanted her to touch me and suck me but she never would. But I came for her so many times!!

Upskirter69Upskirter69about 9 years agoAuthor
Great to hear from others

Thanks to previous comment from Anonymous. There must be plenty of others who saw up their sister's skirt and had a bit of naughty family fun. I'd love to hear about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sucking my sisters gusset.

i have a serious panty fetish due to my sister lizy pinning me down and sitting on my face.over the years she's done this hundreds of times and takes much delight in smothering me using her gusset to trap my head inside..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The mirror

Same here anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very very nice.

I know it's so wrong, but I really enjoyed that. Good luck to you both, it was SO nice, and no harm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Damn

That was a fun and unique story. Thanks!

Mag58Mag58almost 7 years ago
Sexy story

Very sexy story and well written too

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Total Crap

Fucking rubbish just like the wanker who wrote it

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago
Wow

Nice story

Made me hard and I had to touch myself

sp9rkssp9rksabout 6 years ago

No, it's not total crap. And even though written in a glib, blunt manner lacking detail, it is much better because of that. I'd wager that this is a true story. Even if it isn't true the writing style makes it very realistic. And why, Mr Anonymous Total Crap, are you on this site if you have a problem with wanking? Sounds like jealousy to me. Be off you if you can't be encouraging of people who have a go at writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Neighbor

Wow, sooo exciting! VERY similar to my neighbor growing up. We often played strip poker and it expanded to happenings like this. The first girl you wank and cum for is always special!

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 4 years ago
Looking Up My Sister's Skirt

What a nice short story. It was fun to read and wonder what the outcome would be. His sister really surprised him as she sat on his face and let him lick his way through the gusset of her panties then take his cock and suck him off.

How many brother/sister acts like that have been performed over the years???

I'm surprised she didn't dribble some pee when she had had pussy smashed down on his face.

You can locate me in Literotica under jhmckn.

I write a totally different genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My sister is two years older than me. When we were growing up we had bedrooms that were joined by a door that sometimes was not fully closed. When that door was slightly cracked I could hear her at night rubbing herself and having orgasms. It drove me wild. She would moan and thrash about and buck up and down on the bed. I know she heard me jacking off, too. She would see my morning wood just about every day when I first got up to go pee. I often saw her beautiful tits, which were ample, and her hairy pussy. When she was out of the house I would sniff her worn panties and loved the scent of her pussy. Late, one night when we were in our late teens, she pushed the door open and came in when I was jacking off and asked if she could watch. After a few minutes, she asked if she could touch my dick because she had never touched one. She reached out and ran her hand all over my dick and balls; it nearly drove me crazy. Then, she hiked up her nightgown and straddled me. She slid up against my dick and rubbed her open wet pussy along my hard shaft. She slid up and down with her pussy lips wide open. Her clit would hit my purple dickhead and she would side back down along me without ever letting my dick inside her. She soaked my dick and balls with her juices. Soon she began bucking and cumming, and I started shooting, and shot all over my stomach and her pussy hair. We got better at humping on each other almost every night and getting off just by sliding our genitals together. After all these years I still think of her hairy pussy and that sweet smell and get excited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My mom's pussy hair peeking out of her panties all the time is the reason I have a hairy pussy and incest fetish. She also used to shower with me and open her pussy hole if asked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My older sister had a very thick bush and I would peek at her often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My older sister would run around the house in sheer pantyhose and show her thick bush, her pussy and the crack of her great looking bottom. I don't know what she was thinking, or if she realized she was showing everything she had. The fact is, she made me so horny I couldn't hardly stand it. I would get her used pantyhose and sniff her hot pussy smell. It drove me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wouldn't be surprised if she did suck him off again (as well as fuck him, and show him her bare big breasts).

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

Nice sexy story, got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If that story is true and I can see that happening, you are one lucky man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUpskirter69@Upskirter69
126 Followers
Let me know if my story makes you cum. I love receiving feedback and if you message me directly you will get a reply. I'm happy to talk about fetishes including pantie sniffing and incest/taboo. Don't be shy! After a break in writing, I'm now planning another story. August 2023.