All Comments on 'I, Slave'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A fine story.

You wrote, at the end of this: As always, comments, complaints, suggestions, threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.

You have all praise and many accolades - and none of the other things!

A well-written and fascinating tale covering a great deal of kinky ground - 5 *s and my heartfelt thanks.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
What can I add to that praise?

This was your best work to date.

Handled with your usual attention to the perversities of human nature.

Awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well Done!

Absolutely superb.

April0647April0647about 13 years ago
Fascinating

You had a bit of everything and basically well written. The first three or so pages were pretty good, but then it looks like your proofreader took a holiday. Please work on pronouns, and make sure you have the correct word and not an approximation thereof in every sentence. A four, due to the written language problems.

April0647April0647about 13 years ago
I love

your autobiography. It's a five, for sure!

kirstymiakirstymiaabout 13 years ago
Masterpeice

Thank you so much for such a great story. I love the way you write and think your amazing. -x-

LeatherBiteLeatherBitealmost 13 years ago
wow!

Very very good! Had me blushing a lot through that! :$

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

This was brilliant. I was enthralled from the get go - it was very real to read and yes - I'm still blushing. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have ever read, hands down. It started with the beautiful girl in over her head and her transformation to something new. Many stories have this, but the ending was superb and original in addressing this. She became loyal, sexy, intelligent, educated, deadly, and fighting on the side of good. A veritable superspy who gets around. Now who here would not want this kind of woman? With an ending that turns out with her dreams achieved and the reader satisfied, this story deserves a higher rating than 5! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I laughed, I cried, I fapped... several times

I loved it! It was right up my super kinky alley. I'm off to check out any other submissions you might have.

~Lady Morgan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Epic

I was a bit hesitant about reading this but after the first page I had to read it non-stop! Loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Cried for Them

Although I doubt that you wrote this story with this intention, you have really made me stronger in the belief that all of this is wrong. Sick and wrong. I have been teetering on the edge of insanity, or insanity as I would call it, by being attracted to this kind of thing. I read this and through out it I couldn't get rid of a sick feeling in my stomach, I felt dirty, I felt used, and I didn't like it. The emotions that you display in this story are well portrayed, and the horror that these type of operations are are worse than any horror movie you will ever see. This happens, this is real. And most girls do not have a "kind" Master to help them, even though that sentence is wrong as well. No one should have a master. You're story, I will concede, is well written, you could write something beautiful someday. But this isn't beauty. I cried for the girls that this happens to, somehow I cannot comprehend the horrors that occur in our world and the evils we inflict on each other. No one should suffer this. It makes me sick.

Hs3127Hs3127over 12 years ago
Absolute genius!

I am in my early 20s and was taken into the world of Dom/sub by my Master when I was barely 18. Master was 36. This story is quite true in it's description of the lifestyle I grew accustomed to for a year and a half. I have never read something so real to me!!! Absolutely astounding!

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 12 years agoAuthor
From the desk of Fsstandsloppy

I received this question via email: "A reader far to timid to leave a reply email is curious to know weather the master of the slave resort story ever realized why slave 77 behaved so badly leading him to mistress blacks moonlighting?"

As far as motivations go, Slave 77 was in a stressful, disorienting situation so even she wasn't clear on her own motivations. Some of it was empathy for Black's less strong willed victims but a lot of it was just pure pent-up rebellion (she is still a teenager after all). As for The Master, he would assume 77s actions were based in revenge for having been one of Black's targets and he would certainly confirm as much when he investigated the incident, but, basically, he wouldn't really care. By exposing Black in such as messy way 77 exposed The Master as someone who does not have his staff completely under his control - a dangerous reputation in his profession (as we eventually see) - so he was angry at her no matter what her motivations. And even if he wasn't angry, 77 would have had to have been punished in any case since she abandoned a powerful customer, invaded Master's privacy and injured two lieutenants.

I hope this answered your question. Thanks for asking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you kind Sir for leaving me (the timid shy one) a reply it was greatly appreciated

thatonegirl89thatonegirl89about 12 years ago

Wow what a twist at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Every Master and slave relation is different. In mine for example, Master would never share me with another male. This story shows both the ups, and the downs of sexual slavery. Yes, this indeed does happen in real life. No, the Master is not always kind. More often than not the slaves end up dead. What I appreciate about this story, is that it did not gloss everything over. It handed you the facts(Err, or what the facts *can* be). In its own way, perhaps its the Cinderella story of BDSM. It didn't make submission seem like candy, as not all submission is. There is the submission that many people know, myself included. The submission in which, your Master wishes to please you, and allows you to have limits. I tell you, its only a play at submission. This story seemed to show the Real thing. It allowed you to see, how easy a fall from the Masters grace was. The male, Nicky, shows exactly what sexual slavery can be, and more often than not is. The real sexual slavery is no joke, and favorites are not often. This story had me on the edge of my seat, in tears that the Mistress black had been killed, relieved when she lived. It had me angry, surprised, excited, horny. This story wasn't something to masturbate to, rather it was something to think about, and i do believe it will cross my mind many times through out my submission with Master. I plan to bring it up with Him and discuss it. Another thing that made me sad, was the lack of discussion between the Master and His slaves. Though i feel it just added to the reality that this story had built. Anyway, i really liked this story and I'm going to go see if you have more submissions. Thank you. It was a fantastic read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautifully written

After reading most of your posts to date, I am very impressed with your ability to weave a story and bring out the personality in your characters. Your hard work to achieve these results is greatly appreciated. You make it very hard to leave behind anything unread. Many thanks for all you efforts, and please don't stop writing.

Steve150177Steve150177about 10 years ago
What about the girls that lose their minds?

This is a major loose end left untied.

Several to many of the girls are described as losing their minds. How can the Master treat them "right"?

He can't pay them and send tem home.

He doesn't want to kill them and send the money to their family.

He can't afford to put them in a home for the insane and pay it for the rest of their life.

I suppose his best choice is to avoid creating them in the 1st place, by giving them "light duty", as soon as he identifies them, for the rest of their contract. Them send them home. But, that is not what the story says.

Given that this outcome is so common, Master can't really be said to be "legitimate".

I say he is an evil bastard.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

Long and complex story. You really make your characters live at the max.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
interesting coments...

...however unbelievable. Perhaps I should say, for myself, I have difficulty believing in the reality of the commentators?

On a literate porn site...just happening to read this story...after personally experiencing or dreaming of experiencing similar abuse?

I refuse to participate in the local scene because I know similar abuse or worse does occur. As the so-called subs and slaves are actually prostitutes pretending to submit to pay for their drug habits and those of their pimps.

And the authorities just write them off and certainly make no effort to succor them.

A young lady, for whom I have edited her stories, asked me once. "Why don't you write Monster genre stories?"

And I explained that my life experience has been: "Some ordinary people will commit acts of great heroism and sacrifice on behalf of others.

Some ordinary people will commit acts of monstrous cruelty and evil against other people.

And sometimes, they are the same person."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a cretin this 'fanfare' is !!

Just read some of its garbage and realize that this shithead writes from an asylum cell !!

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@annonymous No more cretinous than a craven poseur who refuses to take responsibility for his or her opinion

You have zero cred until you give us a handle to which to respond. And no more of the crap about writing under other names and you don't want to be down voted or get mean emails that may hurt your little feelings.

Right now your comments are vapor.

Get some integrity and allow a real dialog instead of skulking in the shadows pretending to be erudite. So far it ain't working for you.

And this is from a guy who won't read Fanfare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Extremely powerful story. Very well written. I do not approve of death in erotic fiction but it was incorporated into the story in a meaningful way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh..

I was hoping for the story to be “as advertised” a bdsm resort, that could’ve been incredible. I ditched it after the female lead was tattooed, sure discreet Roman numerals could be explained away or covered by pubic hair. Honestly im glad I dropped it, it wasn’t what I was looking for, instead it turned out to be a power hungry sociopath with (presumably) a magic cock who Gives zero fucks about other people and is a user (WTAF?!) with a stable of slave assassins. Violence for violence sake 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My complements to thw Author.

I would love to read about her three days in the latrine. I was very excited about it and then it was skipped over. Other wise very well told I enjoyed it very much..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
new favorite

this story was amazing! so many twists and turns it’s my new favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It should be illegal for men to write female characters

You write like you’ve never met a woman in the flesh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous