All Comments on 'I Spy'

by budsrus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
finally a woman wronged

finally a woman wronged story!

but she turns into a Domme, the opposite of the cuck stories.

oh well, a point for being different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo

Great story and hurray for this girl who stands up to the two cheaters. Yet still keeps things intact. What a hot story that got me crazy!!!!

skip.69skip.69over 18 years ago
At least

At least the "anonymous" comment before this one was constructive. The previous two, anonymous as usual, (cowards), must be really sick persons. One should almost feel sorry for them. Imagine having to live with someone with that kind of temperament!

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Hot Sex****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very funny

The husband would have probably laughed at her and went into the kitchen and got a beer.

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
That's Quite Some Storage Closet You Have

The front door, the bathroom, the bed. All that and you were trying quite hard not to be seen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
When you woke up

He was gone, given the fact you had degraded and humiliated him. 6 months later the divorce was final. Badly written mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And the next morning?

He got dressed and went to their bank where he closed all their accounts, cancelled all their credit cards and cleaned out the safety deposit box. Next he went to work, quit his job, got his severance pay and his retirement checks. He then rented a u-haul truck and trailer, hooked up his car and headed home. No one was home and 4 hours later he had everything he wanted from the house and was on the road. She never heard from or saw him again. She had to file for a divorce using abandonment and pay for it herself. She lost the house to foreclosure. That's what you get when you're a bitch. End to a really stupid story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous