I-spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, John love... mmmmhh..."

"Mmmhh, Auntie..."

Tentatively he eased one finger into her sticky opening. Far from protesting she sighed with delight and parted her thighs wider. He began to tease her, sliding his finger slowly and rhythmically in and out of her, and she thrust lightly and playfully in response. He teased her moist clit with his fingertip. She gave a low moan, and rolled onto her back, with her thighs spread.

"Get it out and give it to Auntie Stella, John..."

"You sure, Aunt Stella?"

"Yes. Do it!"

"Only if you're certain, Auntie. I want you like mad but you didn't want me to at first. I've no intention of forcing myself on you. I'll only if you really want me to..."

"Do it John. Do it now. I... Auntie wants your hard young cock inside her... deep and hard inside her..."

Her coarse words and eager tone sent a surge of desire through him. He hurriedly pulled off his tee shirt, kicked off his shoes and yanked down his trousers and underpants. He glanced at his aunt's hairy, pouting pussy, then eased his swollen member inside it.

"Suck Auntie's breasts as you do it, love... mmm yesss!"

As he began to thrust into her she squeezed his backside and locked her strong legs around his waist. He began to thrust harder and faster and she met each thrust with her own, grinding up against him.

"Ohhh yes, love... give it all to Auntie Stella, love... give it all to Auntie....ohhhhh yessss, yessss!"

She began to gasp and then she was writhing under and against him, clasping his back with her arms and his waist with her legs, her breathing shallow and irregular. As her climax began to subside, his swept over him and he felt himself empty inside her.

They lay still, caressing each other tenderly. Neither spoke, embarrassment preventing them knowing what to say. After a few minutes he sat up and looked her in the eye. She returned his gaze then looked away.

"I... I'm sorry Auntie. I shouldn't have... I..."

She forced a frown and pulled away from him.

"I'm sorry, too, John. I'm going to get dressed and then ring your mum."

He felt as if he had been plunged into cold water. Guilt gripped him, and fears of what his parents would say.

She looked at him intently.

"In fact I'm going to ring her right now. Don't you dare move or make a sound... and don't you DARE try to stop me or it will be worse!"

Horrified he watched her pull her skirt on and leave the room. The power of his desire for her and the intensity of the last half hour evaporated. He pulled on his boxers, his trousers and his tee shirt as she punched the keys of the telephone handset.

He skulked onto the landing. He was torn between simply listening and trying to stop her but it was too late -- she had already got through!

"Mary? Yes, it's Stella.... Yes... well, more or less okay. Well -- so-so."

A sense of growing horror came over him as she continued.

"Well, to be honest, I'll get him to ring you himself later. Yes, he's been painting this morning. In fact he's just about to clean himself up now..."

He felt almost nauseous, and her innuendo about cleaning himself up was crushing rather than arousing.

"No, everything's okay, but..."

She turned round and looked him in the eye as he stood at the top of the stairs. He averted his eyes to the floor.

"I was wondering if you'd mind if he stayed here till the middle of next week. No, he's working hard. In fact today he's worked up quite a sweat. It's just that I don't want him decorating all day long, and it will probably take a bit longer than he expected. And there are -- a few other things I'd like him to do for me while he's here. Thanks, Mary. Speak to you at the weekend. Bye."

Even after she replaced the receiver it took a few moments for him to fully grasp the reality, given the scare she had given him. Then he laughed loudly. He looked down the staircase at her face. She sported a big smirk.

"I think we're quits now, John. You played a trick on me with your game of I-spy and now we're even."

He stared at her naked, ample breasts and nipples. She unfastened her skirt and slid it down her legs then came back up the stairs smiling.

"I think I'll freshen up and get changed, then I'll make a start on getting tea ready. If we eat at about five it will make a nice long evening for you and AUNTIE."

She raised and lowered her eyebrows and pulled a provocative face as she said the word.

"And you, you bad boy -- you can get yourself into town and buy some condoms. And not too small a packet, either..."

He laughed out loud with relief and with the prospect of another week and a half with his now-willing aunt.

12