I Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tell him this happened." It was most definitely a threat.

I nodded.

"Open your mouth. Go on. Ok, I'm going to have to help you open it then." He was gentle as he opened my jaws, but he still had to force the large gag in my mouth. I stared into his eyes. Was that regret?

"Stop looking at me that way."

I closed my eyes. I felt my head being lifted, and opened my eyes just in time to see the blindfold being lowered. My hands were going numb behind my back, and I wiggled to give them some more comfort. My ankles were caught in his strong arms.

"I should have had this done already."

He bound my ankles like he had my wrists, leaving me completely helpless. He pulled my skirt back down as far as it would go and picked me up. He slung me over his shoulder trying to be indifferent to me.

I heard a new, but somewhat familiar voice: "Finally, she's here"

I was carried through the cold not knowing where I was, and hearing people I didn't know. I was taken in a warm building, carried up stairs, and taken through a maze of corridors. I was thrown onto a bed, soft and silky. My arms were released only to have them brought in front of me, and my blindfold was removed. I could see nothing. The room was pitch black. Someone lit a match, and then a candle. The candle came closer to the bed I was laying on. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was a man I knew when he was a boy. Although, he was not a slim and scrawny boy any longer. He was huge! He was at least as big as his bodyguard was. I was scared. Had I said something to this man, as a boy, and now he's back for revenge. He sat the candle on the side table, reaching down to me.

I flinched.

"Don't turn away from me, and don't be scared. I am going to take this off of you."

He took the gag away from me, and I was able to move my aching jaws.

"Eric?"

"Yes."

"Where's my daughter."

"She's asleep in her room I had decorated for her."

"Let me see her." He stared at me for a long time, but finally nodded his head.

"But I will carry you like you are, no chances of you escaping me."

Before I could say anything, he picked me up in his capable hands and was carrying me through the large house. There she was, sleeping peacefully.

"Can I give her a kiss?"

As an answer, he moved me as if I were a doll, and adjusted me so I could give her a kiss, but he never put me down.

"Ok, Eric. Thank you."

He took me back to his room, and placed the gag back at my mouth. The look he gave me scared me, so I willingly opened my mouth, allowing him to shove it in.

"I'll never hurt you, or your daughter Tammie. But now that I have you, I can't let you leave again. I was crushed when you married that ass hole and left. Yes, I know you are surprised, but here I am. And now I have you. You can't leave. I can't let you."

I nodded, there was nothing else I could do. He had cared for my child like I would. He had built a room in his home fit for a princess, just so she could live there.

Gently, he took my fastened wrists and adjusted them so that they were spread above my head. I was so wet, I had to be soaking my skirt and the covers. He also adjusted my ankles.

"I spent a lot of time trying to get over you. Through that time I came to like certain ways of doing things, and every time I imagined you. I am open to other suggestions, but tonight, and for awhile I will have it how I want it. If you disagree, your daughter will get to visit her mommy like this. You wouldn't want that, now would you?" I shook my head no, but I was having no problem with his suggestion. It had always been a secret fantasy of mine. He had always been a secret crush of mine. I was the town drunk's daughter, I was from the wrong side of the town, and he was from the wealthiest family the town had. I thought he wanted to stay as friends, so I never acted on my desire. I wish I had, because he could have been Jamie's father, I wouldn't have minded that.

His hands traveled along my body, big and strong. Powerful. He unlaced the top I was wearing. "Do you know I watched you the entire way here? I had cameras in the car and on the plane, I watched every second of your pleasure, and your restless sleep. I have been hard for hours. And now, you're going to feel how much I want you and have wanted you since you were thirteen years old, and I was fifteen. You are going to feel so good, you're going to weep." He sucked my nipple into his mouth as his hands rubbed my mound. "Mmmm, you sure have filled out since you had Jamie. She should have been mine. Are you on any kind of birth control?" When I hesitated, he became more insistent, "Tell me!" I shook my head no. Since Jamie was born, I didn't like anyone enough to sleep with them. Actually I wish I could warn him that I should be ovulating. If he's that upset about birth control, maybe he should know I am very fertile right now...

He had turned away, so I couldn't see his face. His temper seemed under control now, and he began sucking my tits and rubbing my clit. My nerves were sizzling. I couldn't control myself. When he stuck his finger in my hole, filling my pussy with my ass still filled. I came hard and fast. I was breathing so hard... I just had my first orgasm! I couldn't believe it. He didn't even have his cock in me, and I had an orgasm... I began wiggling against his hand and he removed it.

"Sit still! I am still your Master."

I shrank back he'd scared me again. I am so small, and he's so much bigger than I am.

He had been wearing only a robe. "I just let you come, I could have stopped you. I decided since I had so much pleasure watching Ian bring you here, fucking you in the ass with your little toy and even him being turned on by my little captive, I decided that it was about time you had a little pleasure."

He took off his robe, and I saw his cock for the first time. That's not going to fit!!! I couldn't possibly see how that monster was going to fit. It was thick and long, and I haven't had a cock in nearly four years. Jake was certainly not that big. If he was five inches, he was lucky. This cock was at least 81/2 or 9, and it was massively thick. I think he saw my concern.

"You will be fine, I will go easy, but this is another reason I need you tied down. I want you tied down." At that he kneeled between my legs, his mouth sucked my clit, and I saw every color of the rainbow. It was amazing. Then I felt his hand at the entrance of my hole, he had one finger in me and he continued to work his way up to help loosen me. He removed the plug, which made more room for his cock. He would need all he could get. Slowly he entered me, stopping occasionally to let me adjust. Finally when he was buried to the hilt, he groaned. Nothing had ever felt like this to me before. It was perfect. He quickened his pace, and sawed in and out of me. When he saw that I was not having a hard time with his size, he went faster and faster. We came together; never in my life would I have thought an orgasm would feel this good. It felt like my muscles were melting. I didn't care. I was home. I was where I wanted to be.

"Will you and your daughter please stay?"

I nodded.

He removed my gag, "Let me hear you say it."

"We'll stay."

Slowly he reached above my head, he slipped a ring on my finger, I looked up and saw it was an engagement ring. I was happy, and surprised.

"I didn't say I'd marry you."

"You'd better, because that is the only way you get to stay."

12