I Swallow His Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dmnoid
Dmnoid
225 Followers

The fingers are back in my pussy, and then on my clit again. Back and forth, they move from the hot warmth of my pussy, and back to my clit.

Then there's a hand on my wrist. It's putting more then just the two fingers that I'd used into my pussy. There's three fingers, and they thrust gently a few times. Then there's four fingers. I'm feeling stretched down there, but in a good way. It hurts a bit, but I like it. I remember the teeth on my clit, and the hard squeezing hands on my tits. I like it when it hurts. I like it when he hurts me. I feel him trying to move my thumb, and then I know what he wants, and I just move it myself. I slide my thumb into my shit covered palm, and try to push it into my pussy. Oh God, it's not wet enough. It feels like it's going to tear me wide open, but the hand is still pushing into me. Kyle isn't helping, my hand is doing it by itself, trying to bury itself deep inside of me.

Kyle's hands are there then, one pulling my hand out, and the other applying something soft and wet to my hand. Lube of some sort. The hand starts trying to violate me again, and I realize what the lube must have been. Piss and shit. He lubed my hand with piss and shit. And the whole thing just slide in me. God, I can't believe how tight it is. It feels like I could crush every bone in that hand by clenching my pussy around it right now. That's my hand inside me. My shit covered hand.

Kyle almost makes me scream again as he pushes his cock back into my sore ass. I've never been this full before. I feel like I'm going to rip in half. He starts thrusting, and so do I. My orgasm's immense, and almost immediately. I feel the crushing pressure on my hand, and it feels like something in my hand gave and popped. I don't care about the pain. Not yet anyway.

I've never came with a cock in my ass before. I clamp down back there too, and it really hurts. It's a dark, painful orgasm. It's a bit like the ones earlier, but darker, and more menacing.

When it subsides, my hand is already out of my pussy, and on the floor of the shower. I'm limp, and sprawled out on the floor of the tub, writhing in my own shit, getting it all over my tits, legs, and stomach. Kyle stands over me, like a sculpted God, with a shit covered dick. As I come to my senses, l turn over, not caring that I'm getting shit on my back now too.

He's sweating and panting like crazy. I'd swear that I could see his whole body shaking slightly from his heartbeat, and his legs are trembling from fucking me while squatting for so long.

He steps over me, and slumps into the corner, sitting on the little built-in fiberglass shelf. "I need to cum."

I turn over, and crawl over to him. His cock is covered in shit. It's not caked on it though. Just a thin little coating. I can sort of see the skin through the coating. I reach for it, and take the throbbing member in my shit caked hand. My... hand has a lot more shit smeared on the back then it did before, but a lot less shit on the palm and fingers. I wonder vaguely how much of the missing shit ended up on the shower-tub's floor, and how much is still in my cunt. The thought makes my sore pussy throb. I grab his cock, and gently pull his foreskin back. Eww... the foreskin was hiding a lot of little brown nuggets.

I screw up my courage, spit on his cock to help clear the debris, and lower my mouth onto him. Huh... the taste isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I thought that I'd want to wretch right away, but it's not that bad. Not as good as piss or cum, but still, not like what you'd expect shit to taste like. It makes the expression, "Tastes like shit," seem to be overstated.

I close my eyes, and just go down on him. Then I almost wretch. The taste... ok, it's not that bad, until it hits the back of your tongue. Then it's like... I don't know. It's just awful beyond words, beyond thought. Nothing should taste that bad.

Still, I tightly clamp my hand closed, and I pump his cock with my shit hand, and suck on him too. I'm careful not to take him deep. I can't even take him into the back of my mouth, and taking him in my throat is just beyond anything I'd be able to do. Still, I'm encouraged when he starts to thrust into my mouth, and then it just gets wilder and wilder from there. My cunt's throbbing for attention again, and shit and drool are going everywhere as he grunts and plunges as deep into my mouth as I dare allow. I don't swallow anything. I just let everything run out of my mouth onto his shitdick, and let the drool and friction slowly clean his cock. He starts a deep, staccato moan, and then thrusts once, dangerously deep into my mouth, and starts shooting and shooting thick streams of cum into my mouth. He's never cum this hard in my mouth. I swallow as quickly as I can, but there's just too much, and a lot of it runs out of the corners of my mouth, down his shit stained cock, and pools up on his shit plastered balls. I swallow and swallow, finally sucking him nearly clean, and pull off his cock. I look down, and see the remnants of his cum on his balls and running down his crack.

His eyes are closed, and he's still twitching, but he manages to croak out another command, "Swallow my cum."

My heart pounds, and I can't help but be disgusted at what he wants, and wish that what I'd already done was enough. But without thinking about it, I automatically start to bend over him again, doing as he commanded. Once again, it's like I'm watching myself from somewhere else, as I use my tongue to lap up his cum off of his thickly shit coated balls. I suck up the brown stained cum, and my probing tongue lifts up chunks and sheets of my own waste too. It all ends up in my mouth. I pull his heavy balls aside, and get my face and tongue deep into the groove where his balls meet his thighs, and suck up the thicker, cloying fluid there too.

When he stands to give me better access, I find myself licking all along the seam between his legs, and even up into his crack, my shit covered tongue even licking across his puckered asshole. I can't quite tell where his cum ends, and where my shit and piss begins, and so I just lick up any brown fluid I find. My mouth's full again. With an involuntary spasm that wracks me and threatens to make me vomit it all back out, I feel myself do it. I swallow his cum.

Nauseous, and nearly sick, I sit on the shelf he just vacated, and try to control the gagging and heaving that wants to take over. I'm back in myself again, and amazed at what I did. I moan a protest when he shoves his semi-flaccid cock back in my mouth, but he doesn't pay me any attention. Like on the toilet earlier, he says, "Just sit there. Don't move or do anything."

I find myself staring up at him with wide eyes, seeing my shit splattered across his lap and legs, in the creases of his knees, and smeared on his hands. One of those shit covered hands gently takes me by the back of my head, and I try not to flinch away from the feeling of the shit being pushed down into my hair, and onto my scalp. His cock starts up that weird straining and relaxing that it was doing before. I'm at a bit of a loss for the explanation, until my mouth suddenly starts filling with salty, pungent piss. He's using me, my mouth, as a toilet. I feel my eyes well up with tears again.

He doesn't stop pissing in my mouth, and there's too much, flowing too quickly for me to swallow. I try to swallow it anyway, and the somewhat unpleasant taste thankfully washes away most of the taste of my shit. My tears continue to fall, and mix with the piss flowing out of the corners of my mouth, and down my shit splattered chest.

It's hard to see through my tears, but I'd swear that he has that little smile on his face again. I do hear his whisper though, "Oh yeah... Cry for me. Swallow my piss, and cry."

I do. I swallow and cry. And although I wish it wouldn't, my shitty hand reaches for my hard clit and wet pussy again. That part of me, whatever it is that takes over when I've had too much, is going to masturbate again, just like he wants. I don't know if it's that alien part of me, or if it's the real me, but somewhere, I suddenly wish that he'd take a picture of me, so I could relive this moment in full color, over and over again. His piss and my shit all over me, and my shit covered fingers deep in my pussy. Oh... Oh, God. It's got four fingers in now, and it's tucking my thumb. It's trying to get my whole hand in my pussy again. With a final searing pain, and a sudden feeling of moisture deep inside that might be my own blood, the whole hand is inside me. My wrist is against my clit. My hand is moving slightly, in and out of me, while my wrist rocks back and forth against my clit. I... Oh, God, I'm going to cum again.

Dmnoid
Dmnoid
225 Followers
12