All Comments on 'I Thought I Hated Him Ch. 03'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank God! I needed another fix!

This was amazing, once again you left me wanting more keep up the good work and please don't keep us waiting too long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Can't wait

I've been dying for the next chapter! Please don't keep your fans waiting.

dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7about 17 years ago
so good

fantastic but you have such a cruel streak to leave it hanging there, please can we have more and very soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm Addicted!

You leave us panting for more... Amazing! I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Can't wait. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!!

You are so very mean for leaving us hanging right there. Hopefully you'll get the next chapter out very soon otherwise there could be a mutiny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot and panting for it!

Just hope your next chapter will be posted soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very nicely done

and as my editor always used to tell me, keep em panting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
to be continued ??

All I can say is soon please.

HikergirlHikergirlabout 17 years ago
Oooooo...you're deliciously evil....

...leaving us hanging like that! That was delightfully erotic, you are very skilled! Thanks for sharing your talent with us...but please be quick with the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very skillfully written

Very well written and thought out. You should consider writing professionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Stop teasing me! I like it too much!!

This exquisitely prolonged build-up is the most wonderful sensation. I didn't think the author could write anything better than she did in the "Hell, yeah" series. I was wrong ... so very, very wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awwww come on!!!

Don't leave us hanging like that!!! Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ARGH!

I ACTUALLY SQUEALED WHEN I FOUND YOU'D UPDATED :D [I'm so lame!]

You left it!

You just left it there?!

Oooooh, you evil minx!

I'm loving the enigma of Daniel. His faith in her, although somewhat shocking and harsh to chuck her in at the deep end, is just wonderful! And I LOVE Clara's fire! I've read other stories that try to make their heroines feisty and they don't really succeed, making the female protaganists seem fake - you're fab at it :)

"there is nothing sexier than a man in the kitchen" Amen to that!

MORE, MORE, MORE!

Please?

Zera xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
YOU ARE CRUEL

IF YOU DON'T POST THE NEXT PART SOON I WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

Great story, but I'm a dork. It's eating heartily, not hardily. But really fantastic story - can't wait for more.

duke111duke111about 17 years ago
Done

Got tired of waiting on the story. You lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good stuff

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Gimme more!

Wow! Just loved it! Can't wait for more!!! And that one reviewer that said "Done. Got tired of waiting on the story. You lost me", well too bad for him. Probably a quick-shooter anyway!

Keep 'em coming!

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderabout 17 years ago
sort of reminds me...

of the Fountainhead. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
pros & cons

The pros: This series is absolutely the best writing I've encounterd on literotica. I don't even care about the sex; I just want to read more about the characters. This is the real McCoy. Thanks.

The cons: Aside from a few editing glitches, only one. You're making it almost impossible for me to appreciate any other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Your story

has been reviewed in the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 17 years ago
Every so often

a writer, or a commenter, will tell us that this is Erotica and not an English class. One has only to read a story like this to quickly see the difference between a pretender and the genuine article. If you like a story in spite of numerous grammatical and spelling errors, know that it would be exponentially better if well written. This young lady demonstrates this fact. She brings it all to the table. We now know that passion and skill, rare as they are, make an incredible combination. This girl is good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is good stuff

I read so much stuff on this site that is highly erotic and so poorly written that I cannot keep my concentration up to enjoy the work. You have very few technical errors and they do not detract from my enjoyment of the work. I am anxious to see this story through to its conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it!!!

This is one great story I love the characters just want to read more about them you're doing an excellent job

miwoodsmanmiwoodsmanalmost 17 years ago
Great Work

You truly have a talent for writing. I'm thoroughly enjoying this series.

SIDE NOTE: I laughed out loud when Clara was having trouble sleeping and the clock read 3:37. In my story, Alice Unbound, Alice wakes several times at 3:37. Small world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Stuff

WOW! i could keep on reading the next chapters, but you deserve a great, big KUDOS first.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 16 years ago
Occasionally . . .

. . . we need something higher than a "5" in the scoring system. This is one of those times.

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
I really need to go to sleep now.....

but i can't stop reading.... OMG. I'm going to have amazing dreams tonight.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Wow!

Such a hot story.

YoronYoronabout 16 years ago

Awh Girl, beautiful.

Soulmates, don't you think :)

sweet_escapesweet_escapeover 15 years ago
You've done it again

Another really wonderful chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Decent, gentle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dont laugh

But im obsessed with your work, ever since i found writers block i looked everywhere on literotica for something that good, couldnt find anything so i read hell yeah. I pulled an all nighter reading the whole serious, just like with writers block (FINISH IT!!!). Tonight i am going to read this entire serious until im done and then im gonna cry myself to sleep knowing that it is HARD to find well written, extremely classy and erotica (none of that i sucked his cock in the boardroom cause were both horny shit, the serious stuff) the characters are deep and tangible, grammar is great, and you wish it was you stories on this site. Not saying its impossible, just hard.

You keep this up missy, hopefully go pro. Youll make us night crawlers happy bees.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Wonderful !

This is one of the few stories that is so well written that it leaves me in no doubt that this author is a professional .It just flows so beautifully and the grammar and phrasing are faultless .

Cindi47Cindi47about 9 years ago

It seems Daniel will keep his promise.......this is hot!!! I hope I'll be able to accomplish my homework today!!!! ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories