I Thought I Hated Him Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firstkiss
firstkiss
3,013 Followers

"And?" If Daniel was worried about the direction of our conversation he gave nothing away.

"So, I guess you could say that you left the ball in my court?"

Daniel nodded, taking a sip of his wine. "It's a cheesy expression, but yeah. I guess I did. What are you getting at Clara?"

I watched his face earnestly, desperately trying to find the chink in his façade. There was none.Ah, fuck it, I thought; I took a deep breath, leaned forward, and kissed him.

He tasted like wine and garlic, and I think I was in control for about two seconds before Daniel took over, kissing me back with the skill and passion which I craved. Our tongues battled each other frantically while Daniel wound his hands up to grasp the back of my head. I clutched at his upper arms tenaciously, trying desperately to hold onto something solid as my head spun.

"Clara," Daniel gasped as we broke apart, our harsh, rapid breaths mingling.

"Is there somewhere more comfortable we could go?" I asked, sounding braver than I felt.

Daniel's eyes flashed silver. He took my hand and helped me down from my stool; my knees wobbled but held as he led me to the living room. We stood uncertainly before the wide windows which looked out over the city, just as we had two nights earlier, but this time I felt more confident. I wanted him; I wasn't going to deny either of us any longer.

I curled my arms around Daniel's neck, standing on tip toe to be closer to the soft curve of his lips. I pressed myself against him, surprised again by the solid breadth of his body. His erection was rock hard against me and I couldn't hide my smile of satisfaction.

"Clara," Daniel groaned, looking down at me with his inscrutable blue-grey eyes. "I don't think I can handle if you leave me like this again."

It was my turn to cock an eyebrow teasingly. "I wasn't planning on it."

"Good," he growled, running his hands possessively along the length of my spine, and down over my ass. His touch sent electric shivers through me. "If I don't have you soon, I just might explode."

I laughed deep in my throat, almost purring as Daniel's touch grew more ardent. He traced the gentle curve of my hips repeatedly, dipping again and again into the hollow of my waist before running once more over the round slope of my ass. It wasn't just my knees which felt weak; my entire body seemed to be melting underneath his touch.

We kissed again, an endlessly frantic exploration. Wordlessly Daniel invited me to be more aggressive, to meet his every demand with equal fervour. Willingly I let him lead me into unknown territory, the frighteningly exciting side of desire I'd read about but never felt. With every other guy, sex just seemed to be something to do; with Daniel it was something Ihadto do.

When he ran his hands over my breasts, seeking out my hardened nipples beneath my blouse, I just about came it felt so good. My shocked gasp of arousal must have been unexpected because Daniel broke the kiss to look down at me, his mouth curved into the cockiest smirk I'd ever seen. He ran his thumb lightly over my nipple again, chuckling deeply as I arched against his touch.

"You like that?" He asked huskily, repeating the action and getting the same result. I'd never felt so sensitive to a man's touch before in my life. "Take off your shirt."

It was an order, and voiced with enough command that it should have irked me, but I didn't seem to have the willpower to argue. Something in Daniel's voice made me want to bare my breasts for him. I unbuttoned my blouse slowly with trembling fingers. Daniel took a step back to watch but made no move to help me. I understood his motives; he wanted me to make the decision to do this. I could have said no, but I didn't.

I was secretly very happy I'd made the choice to wear a pretty bra that morning, and Daniel's eyes widened as my black lace bra was revealed. I knew he could see everything; the lace couldn't hide an inch of me. My nipples were painfully hard beneath the fabric; I wanted desperately for Daniel to touch them again.

He leaned forward to slide the crisp, cotton blouse from my shoulders, but only allowed it to travel halfway down my arms before he reached around behind me and twisted the fabric in his fist, pulling my arms snugly against my side and pinning me in place. I could feel the prickle of panic begin, but it was wiped out the second he bent his head to my lace covered breasts. His silvery eyes travelled appraisingly over my torso, taking in every curve and freckle before they flickered upward to meet my own. There was a flash of provocation in his stare which stole my breath and I waited silently for him to move.

Daniel seemed to be poised just over my right breast forever, the enticing curve of his mouth only a fraction from my nipple. I couldn't have put into words how badly I wanted him to lick me, even if I had been brave enough to do so. I was quickly becoming incapable of thought.

"You are incredible," Daniel whispered, his breath a hot tease against my flesh. I moaned wordlessly. "I've dreamt about this for so long. I want to taste you so badly."

I was whimpering without realizing it, my entire body flushed with desire. My heart beat was so rapid and Daniel so close to it, that he must have been able to hear me. My pinned arms fuelled my excitement as Daniel drew the moment out skilfully.

"Please," I gasped, "Daniel,please."

"Be patient, Clara." His voice was hard, but there was an undercurrent of desire and I took a little comfort in knowing he wanted me as badly as I wanted him. With his free hand he skimmed along the plane of my stomach, his touch light; he chuckled as he raised goose bumps. "You have no idea how beautiful you are."

"Daniel."

"Patience," he ground out through clenched teeth, his silver eyes boring into mine. "You can't always have what you want." His lips were so close to my nipple I would only have to move a tiny bit to make them meet, but Daniel held me immobile. I watched breathlessly as his lips parted and the bright tip of his tongue appeared, but he paused shooting me another smug glance. I could feel the heat of his mouth so close to me; I wanted more, it wasn't enough.

My whimpering turned into a wail as Daniel passed just the tip of his tongue teasingly over my nipple. Through the lace of my bra the touch was muffled, but I didn't think I'd ever felt anything so good. I was panting with want, and completely unashamed of it. Daniel took another lick, slower and more deliberate. I watched mesmerized as he laved at my nipple, each wet pass dragging another cry from deep within my chest. I could feel the hot pooling of dampness in my panties, and could only vaguely wonder what Daniel would make of it once he discovered that.

Through heavily-lidded eyes I watched Daniel run his tongue again over my nipple, stilling my frantic wiggling with a violent twist of his fist into the fabric of my shirt, pinning me more completely against his mouth. Then he leaned in even closer and took my nipple into his mouth; when he sucked on it, I came with a wail, held up only by Daniel's hands as my knees gave out.

Silently Daniel picked me up and deposited me gently on the sofa. My breathing came hard and fast, but I still managed a laugh as he eased himself down beside me. "Lesson number one?" I gasped breathlessly, still amazed that I could orgasm just from that.

Daniel's smile was calculating, and sent a shiver up my spine. I couldn't read his gaze, although the frankness of it made me blush. "Ready for lesson number two?" He growled huskily.

I nodded, wiggling my arms free of my confining blouse, and reaching back to undo my bra. I eased both from my body, watching Daniel watching me. His gaze was hungry, predatory; my breath came in audible gasps. Smiling, I reached for his trousers and traced the outline of his erection through the fabric. It jumped, Daniel moaned, and I laughed. I was most definitely ready for lesson number two.

To be continued...

firstkiss
firstkiss
3,013 Followers
12