I Thought We Were More Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, have a seat sir. I have some rope in my closet."

The rope she used to tie all four of his limbs was some kind of rock climbing rope. He wasn't sure why she had it, but he began to feel more and more vulnerable as each of his arms and legs were tied down to one of the four bedposts of her bed. He wasn't exactly spread eagle, but he certainly couldn't move his arms or legs much from where they were tied.

After inspecting her work it appeared she was satisfied that he would not be able to break free and take control of the situation.

Now it was her turn to remove some clothing. She was at least kind enough to stand where he could see her. She lifted her tank top off and revealed her small yet perky breasts, with the slightest little nipples adorning them. Her pants came off much more reluctantly. At one point Jacob thought she had decided against the whole thing as she stood with her back to him and her pants half way off for a very long time.

And then all at once she pulled them to her ankles and stepped out of her yoga pants wearing nothing but her pink panties. She turned around and faced him. Even now Jacob could see the roundness of her pussy lips, pushing against the fabric of her briefs. She walked over to the side of the bed and looked down at him.

"No boy has ever seen me naked." She said. "You must understand why I am hesitant to go through with this. If I do everything I want to, I will have gone from a boy never having seen my pussy to letting one touch my pussy with his dick."

"I thought you would be touching my dick with your pussy? I think there is a difference." Jacob corrected her.

"Yeah I guess you are right." She said and slowly slid her panties to the floor. Jacob's eyes immediately dropped to her crotch. She had the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. And the only ones he had seen so far were in porn. The outer lips were round and puffy, and her whole vulva looked like a large half of a peach with a small slice taken out of the middle of it.

She let her finger trail down her body, starting between her breasts and stopping just below her belly button. Then slowly her hand slid down between the lips of her pussy and she began to stroke her labia with her fingers. A soft moan emanated from her mouth and Jacob watched as his penis quickly stood straight up from his body.

She dropped onto the bed next to him and then almost immediately stood back up again.

"I almost forgot something." She said and leaned over to her bedstand. She opened a drawer and pulled out a small bottle of water based lube.

She popped open the bottle and squirted a little bit of it into her hand. Then she plopped down next to him and began to paint the lube onto his penis with her fingers.

Jacob gasped at the first feeling of her fingers touching him and right away sensations of ecstasy began to spread through his body. But before he knew it she was no longer touching him. Her hand pulled away as she squirted more lube into her palm.

She was crouched on her knees next to him with her legs spread wide. This time instead of touching him she dipped her fingers of her right hand into the lube in the palm of her left hand and began to rub it onto the lips of her pussy. Her pointer finger of her right hand traced one large circle after another around her vulva, pausing every once and awhile against the opening of her vagina, before circling back up to her clitoris.

Finally she began to run her finger up and down with the fingernail pointing out and towards the ground where she was standing. The pad of her finger rubbed from her clit all the way down to the entrance of her vagina and back up again over and over again as she continued to masturbate. All the while she cooed and moaned softly with her head lifted towards the ceiling and her eyes closed.

Jacob could only watch the whole amazing event as his cock developed a pulse and bounced up and down with every beat of his pounding heart. After what seemed like an eternity she suddenly began to cry out as an initial orgasm hit her. Her knees buckled and she teetered sideways. Somehow she managed to stay upright. After she regained her breath she turned and looked at him.

"How did you like that?" she asked.

"That was incredible." Jacob said.

"I'm just getting started. That was just one. If I do it right I can have as many as I like."

"Do whatever you have to do." Jacob said. He was past feeling used and was now completely thinking with his dick. He hoped she would get carried away and just fuck the shit out of him at this point.

She climbed on top of his thighs with her body facing him. Her knees were on either side of him and she scooted forward so that her pussy was merely inches from his crotch. Then she reached down and grabbed the lube.

"I am on the pill so if you cum on and around my vagina we won't have to worry about whether or not any of it gets inside of me. But try not to cum right away okay." She said in the same tone as a teacher giving very detailed instructions to her class. "I want to cum at least four times before you do."

"How do you know I will even cum at all?" Jacob taunted back. He had to put up some kind of air of confidence, otherwise he would look like her little play thing just waiting for her to make her next move.

She didn't answer. Instead she squirted some more lube into her palm and slickened her entire vulva with her fingers and palm once again. Then she moved forward some more so that her pussy was now in contact with the underside of the head of his cock. She reached down and grabbed the shaft of his penis and pressed it towards her so that the head seemed to burrow in between the lips of her vulva.

The head of his cock was as wide as her vulva even with it being open slightly, so when she pressed it against her labia they seemed to stretch outward to accommodate his girth between them.

Jacob could not believe how incredibly good this felt. Her pussy was so soft and even with all the lube that was on his and her skin he could feel her own natural wetness spilling down his shaft as they both sat motionless in this position.

And then she began to rub the head of his penis up and down the valley of her pussy. Just like she had done with her finger moments ago she was now doing with his manhood. The only difference was she would occasionally stop when she had the head of his cock poised on the cusp of entering her and lean forward ever so slightly.

This caused the very end of his penis to slip inside of her just enough to where the thickest part of the head was still outside of her vagina. It was as if she was having a debate with herself about whether or not to just cram him inside her and get it over with. But each time she hesitated she just went back to rubbing his soft head against her clitoris.

Jacob knew he could not stand very much more of this. The most sensitive part of his penis was the underside of the head. Since she was situated to where this part was what was rubbing against her the most he was already pretty close to cumming.

The worst part was she kept teasing him by putting the head almost all the way inside of her. She finally seemed to make up her mind that she wasn't going to put him inside of her and instead seemed to focus on grinding her pussy up and down the underside of his shaft.

It didn't take long for her to cry out just as she had when she was fingering herself. Jacob was aware of even more wetness now pouring down his shaft and he looked up to see she was not stopping this time around.

She leaned backwards and pushed her hips farther out in front of her so as to put even more of her vulva in contact with the underside of his penis and was pushing the head even harder than ever against her clitoris. She had not stopped moaning since the second orgasm had hit her.

"How many is that?" Jacob managed to gasp as he too began to lose control.

"Eight!" She cried out. "You can go ahead and cum! Oh man, It feels so good!"

Jacob felt his whole body release and then waves of pleasure surged through him, starting at his penis and rippling out into the rest of his body. He looked down to see Clair had completely lost control of her body as well and her hips were rocking back and forth. The tip of the head of his penis was now buried deep between the lips of her vulva.

He could see his hot cum squirting out of the point where her inner and outer labia met with her clitoris, as her soft lips seemed to channel his juices up towards the top of her crease. She leaned back slightly finally allowing his cock to slide free of her vulva. It continued to shoot a stream or two more onto her stomach and pubic area before he was finally empty.

She crumpled forward on top of him and they both lay there in a pile breathing heavily.

In the shower the two of them washed off quickly and then they both dried off and put their clothes back on. Clair slid into bed and Jacob climbed in behind her. As she lay down on her side he put his body against hers and put his arm over her.

She immediately rolled over and looked him in the eye. "Um..... What are you doing?" she asked.

"Going to sleep. You said you don't like to sleep alone. I was going to hold you and catch some sleep. I got a test tomorrow and..."

"I think you should go." She cut him off.

He shrank away from her. "Really." He asked sounding wounded. Now that he had orgasmed, his romantic side was rushing back to him full swing.

"Yeah, really. I don't want this to get any further along than it already is. I got what I needed and so did you."

"But I really wasn't looking for a fling." He said.

"Well I was.... well actually I was looking for less than a fling. I confirmed that I know my way around a dick and now I'm ready to get me a real man. Speaking of which, are you seriously hurt because I used you? Come on..... Man Up!"

Jacob got out of bed and gathered his things. He turned and slinked out of the bedroom. He was stung emotionally and was angry at the same time. He looked around her apartment for something to break and then decided against it.

He walked back to the doorway to her bedroom.

"At what point in this evening did you decide to destroy me like this?" He asked. "Was it when I approached you in the club? Or maybe your just so damn good, you had this planned from the moment you laid eyes on me in Calculus?"

"I don't have to answer anything." Her voice said out of the darkness of her room.

He knew he was beaten. She had hurt him and there nothing left to do but leave. The drive home was short but he lay in his own bed unable to sleep.

He just lay there staring at the ceiling, thinking about what a fool he had just been.

12