I Thought We Were More Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will leave it up to you, Clair. This is between you and Matt. But I got to ask you, suppose the two of you work this out, but you neglect to tell him how you cheated on him a second time with the same guy. Are you willing to live a lie, telling him that he was your first when you know in your heart that is not the truth?"

Her eyes grew wide and she looked down at the ground.

He turned and began to walk down the steps and through the apartment grounds towards his own complex. He could hear her moaning and crying as she once again collapsed on the ground, this time in her own doorway.

As he walked away he began to feel guilty. His mind told him he wasn't responsible but his heart said he could have said no to her as well. He regretted sleeping with her without knowing whether or not she was in a relationship with Matt. He even vaguely remembered her mentioning that the only reason she was fucking him was to get back at Matt.

"You fool." Jacob said to no one except for himself. "What did you help by doing this?"

12