All Comments on 'I Used To Hate My Roommate Kelly Ch. 02'

by bignfirm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too short

This is not a proper chapter at all. This was barely one scene. The whole "I hate you but I need to get fucked" dynamic is interesting, but if you aren't going to write something to keep my attention I won't be back for further installments.

bignfirmbignfirmover 9 years agoAuthor
sorry professor, if that was your focus, i definitely failed.

The verb grind is usually inflected ground in the past tense and as a past participle. Grinded might be considered incorrect in some contexts, but it has grown more common over the past several decades. It’s especially common in American sports commentary and writing, where grind means to overcome adversity by playing hard. Based on historical Google News searches, this sense of grinded has been around at least since the 1960s.

And though spell check disapproves of grinded, it is actually not a new word. It has been used historically in various senses (the OED lists a number of examples from the 19th century and earlier), and a Google Ngram suggests the word was more common in the 19th century than it is now. Still, use of grinded seems to have bottomed out in the middle of the 20th century, and it might sound wrong to many English speakers, especially outside the U.S.

bignfirmbignfirmover 9 years agoAuthor
too short is accurate

I know it was too short, but i got so turned on while writing it and thinking about how it all went down that i had to finish it quick, and then finish something else! next chapter will be longer if you can hang for one more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Why hasn't she pooped on him yet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Still hope this story will continue. It's really a good one so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where's ch3

Where's ch3 this is good stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbignfirm@bignfirm
sometimes i just like to write stories to express my fantasies about people in my life. if you read them i hope you enjoy! love to chat, say hi if you see me. occasionally down for some RP but prefer hot chat, maybe swap a pic or two if we get that far. if you like any of my...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES