I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to the kitchen silently and then made some noise getting ice for a new drink. When I got to the living room Kirsten was sitting quietly sipping her drink, but her face looked a bit flushed.

The last night after the young stud left, Caryl and Kirsten and I had a drink and a long conversation. Caryl again told us how satisfied she was with the young man. She recalled several stories about cruises she and Walter had taken "before he was famous."

"I always tipped big," she said. "A lot of times I had two and once I had three young studs. But, I wouldn't dare do that today."

She paused in nostalgic thought, then said, "Can you see the headline in the National Enquirer? 'Senator's Wife Has Gang-Bang on Cruise Ship,'" she said laughing loudly.

The next day as we headed for the dock, Senator Barnes pulled me aside and thanked me for all of my help in making their cruise a successful one. He said he had enjoyed the casino and he made a special point of telling me that his wife had enjoyed herself as well. He asked what he could do for me.

"Well," I said, "I'm gonna be up for promotion to Captain in a year or two."

The Senator smiled. "That's my sandbox. I'll write a letter for your file that says what a good host you were on our cruise. My name and recommendation will go a long way assuming you have the seamanship reputation, which the Captain tells me you have."

I was grateful to the Senator and figured my career was in much better shape. I felt a little sorry for the poor bastard, giving up pussy and jacking off every night while his thoroughly fucked wife played with his balls, but that's the price of fame I guess.

It was almost two days of hard work before Kirsten and I had a chance to sit quietly on the veranda of an empty cabin, sipping a good white wine and talking. I finally decided to raise the subject that I had been thinking about a lot.

"Kirsten, I saw you watching Lieutenant Allen fucking Caryl. You were playing with your pussy," I said. "What were you thinking?"

She looked me straight in the eye. "I was wondering what it feels like to fuck a guy who can pump four loads."

"That's what I thought you were thinking," I said.

"You always said that being a young officer on a cruise ship was the greatest job in the world because there was an endless supply of pussy. But being a ... what do we call ourselves now ... mature woman ... yeah that's what it is ... being a mature woman AND an officer on a cruise ship with all those young studs might turn out to be even better duty."

I shouldn't have been shocked but I was. "Oh my God Kirsten! You're not thinking about fucking Lieutenant Allen are you?"

"No," Kirsten said, "I'm not thinking about fuckin him, Lars. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna find out what it feels like to take four loads. Face it Lars: I really care about you and you're really nice, but you're a wreck after you pump two loads."

"Jesus Kirsten! He's just a kid."

"Yeah," she grinned, "he's just a kid!"

"Kirsten, he's not gonna treat you nice. He's gonna treat you like a whore."

"You're right Lars, he'll probably make me do him cowboy so he can watch me sweat. I told him to do Caryl that way because she'd like it better if he made her work for it. He'll probably remind me of what I said. He'll probably tell me he wants to watch me work for it. And you know Lars, I'm really gonna work for it!"

"You can't do that Kirsten! You just cant!"

"One of these nights Lars, you'll not see me walk into this bar and Lieutenant Ryan will be missing too. You won't know when I left and you won't know where I went but you will know – you will know with absolute certainty what I'm doing – I'm gonna be fucking that young stud and I'm gonna be getting four loads before that night is over!"

I had a hard time believing her and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it and that night came sooner than I thought it would. I went back to my cabin and left the door ajar. Kirsten's cabin was just down the hall from mine. It was two AM when she crept slowly down the hall toward her room. I opened my door, took her arm, and gently pulled her inside.

She was a wreck. Her hair was a mess. Her make-up was ruined. Her tits were loose and jiggling under her thin officer's blouse, which was buttoned in the wrong buttonholes. God only knows what happened to her bra. Her skirt was wrinkled and I'd give odds that her panties were long lost in a guest suite somewhere.

But Kirsten had a grin on her face from ear to ear. And she was as sober as a judge!

"I wish I'd fucked you the first time you asked me Lars. You were twenty-two and I'll bet you'd a had no trouble at all pumping four loads back then."

What the hell could I say? "Yeah Kirsten, I could pump four loads back then, but you were only twenty-four and you just wouldn't have appreciated it – not at all. It wudda been just routine kid stuff. You gotta be a mature woman with raging hormones and an estrogen primed pussy to appreciate what you got tonight."

"You're probably right Lars. Jesus! My tits hurt and my pussy's sore. That little bastard really worked me over. He's an arrogant little son of a bitch when he's got a woman naked and horny. He reminded me of what I told the Senator's wife and then he made me do him cowboy. He made me work for every damn one of those four loads. He said he enjoyed watching me sweat! The little bastard!"

"I worked and I sweated. But Jesus that was a great fuck! Lars, it was the best fuck I have ever had. I understand now why these horny broads sit at the bar, night after night, and try to pick up a young stud. I always thought I'd be too proud to do that, but once you've had what I had tonight, you're willing to sit there as long as it takes and even beg for it if that's what you have to do to get it again."

She paused in thought. Then she sighed and looked up into my eyes. Standing on her tiptoes he put her arms around my neck, pulled me close, and whispered softly.

"But Lars, my pussy hurts and my tits are sore and I'm exhausted and I can't fuck like that every night. I'm just too damned old. I'm gonna need some gentle lovin on this cruise. You gotta take care of me Lars! Promise?"

12