I Want a New Drug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take it anymore and I walked up behind Sarah, lifted her hips off Jake, and slipped my dick inside her pussy. I felt all of our cum gush out of her pussy as I forced my dick inside of her again. It ran down her legs to the floor.

We backed up and she started to suck Jake's cock again as I fucked her from behind. Pounding into her pussy again and again was how I defined heaven. I didn't think of anything else other than fucking at that moment. I glanced at the clock and realized we had been fucking for more than two hours and I was still hard and ready for more.

Sarah then tensed again and I felt her whole body go limp. Grabbing her hips I was able to hold her up and continued to pound her from behind. I felt my orgasm cum and I felt Sarah push her hips back to take in all of my cum. Sarah also seemed to cum several times and I didn't even stop after I finished my orgasm. I would thrust into her for a few minutes and cum. Thrust for a few minutes and then cum again. I was amazed about how virile I was. Sarah also seemed lost in an endless sea of orgasmic pleasure.

Jake and I continued to take turns fucking Sarah all night long. She passed out at times but that didn't stop us from drive our dicks into her pussy and filling her up with our sperm.

Finally, at about 4:00 in the morning, I felt the effects start to wear off. My dick started to give up its hard on for the first time all night and Sarah and Jake seemed to slow down as well. The room stunk of sex, sperm, and sweat and our clothes strewn around the area. Some were torn and most covered in cum.

Sarah looked at us and smiled saying, "Thanks guys. That was amazing. Hopefully we can do this again." She left her clothes and slowly walked out of the office naked with our cum slathered between her legs keeping a satisfied look on her face.

12