I Want Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to slowly slide my cock from her mouth. I want her to look into my eyes and smile a sticky smile at me. I want her to coo and moan because of the warm taste of my cum in her mouth. I want to watch her tongue move through the white ejaculate. I want to watch her tongue press my cum out over her lips. I want to watch my thinning cum leave her mouth just like it would have left her pussy. I want to see it slide down her neck and on to her chest. I want to watch it pool in the recesses of her neck and between her breasts.

I want to slowly lay back down on her. I want to feel the cum between our bodies. I want to feel the heat of her pussy against my thigh. I want to feel the heat of my cum on her lips and face. I want to smell my cum on her face. I want her to smell her cum still on my face. I want us to kiss. I want to fuck her cum covered mouth with my tongue. I want her to fuck my cum covered mouth with her tongue.

I want to lay there. I want to hug her. I want to be hugged by her. I want us to be fused by saliva, wetness and cum.

12