I Want It Bad, Real Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers

He slowed his pace once he knew that I had come. I never blinked; I never took my eyes off of his. He lowered my legs and sort of sat there between my legs. After catching my breath, I asked, "did you come?" He smiled and said "Fuck yea I came, your ass is full right now. You are one crazy fucking bitch. I never saw a woman love it so much in her ass as you do. I think you came harder when I fucked you there than in your pussy." I smiled and said, "I did."

He moved back and I felt his cock fall out, it still felt large but it was not as stiff as it was when I had worked him nice and hard. He laid down next to me and we kissed. He held me against himself and tenderly kissed me. I said, "I hope you are not thinking of leaving yet, I want to do that all over again." I heard him chuckle and say "Don't worry baby I ain't finished by a long shot." I looked at the clock and it was only 9:30 I said, "I'll grab you a beer and a sandwich to get your energy back. My husband won't be home till 1 so we have three and a half hours to fuck." He said, "Yea I could use a sandwich and beer. I will leave around 12:30 so we have plenty of time."

Well after three more hours of pure nasty fucking my new friend got dressed and left. I made sure I was full and dripping with cum from both holes before he left. After I walked him the door and kissed him goodnight I went back into the bedroom, looking up at the camera I said, "That was one fantastic stud. I hope he wants to come back for seconds. Now just how long will it be before you get home?' I no more than finished saying that when I heard the front door opening. I walked back to the living room to see my husband waling toward me with his big shit-eating grin on his face.

I said, "Where were you? I bet you waited outside for him to drive off. Didn't you darling?" He smiled and said, "You know me, I wasn't in any hurry." We kissed one very hot wet kiss and I said, "I love you darling more than anything on this earth, no wife could ever hope to get a better husband than you are. Now come to bed honey I have something for you to clean up."

Today we went down and picked up my car, I am going to get dressed when I finish this letter to you and maybe I'll see, Shit... I forgot to get his name last night. Well last night I wasn't interested in names now was I?

Feel free to write me, I do love your e-mails!

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers
12