I Wanted Her To Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fucked two more guys before that honeymoon ended, a Brit in Paris and a Swede in Rome, but I never got the same thrill as that crazy first night. Maybe it's because I didn't get to watch. That's not to say I didn't try.

No, my wife did not get pregnant. Yes, she got on the pill almost as soon as we got stateside.

Hell, over the course of the last 22 years she had a few more flings. She fell in and out of love with a co-worker, that was truly scary. There's a whole set of emotions that were toyed with as Rachel moved through the stages of that relationship. The secretive sexual affair turned into a serious emotional bond. Dating turned into week-long visits. At first I allowed it out of erotic desire, but before we knew it the other guy had almost succeeded in marital theft.

She considered leaving me. We rescued ourselves almost by dumb luck, the other guy overplaying his hand. He tried to get devious, insinuating to Rachel that he might tell our family if she didn't leave me. That snapped Rachel back to reality just long enough for me to talk sense into her. I never wanted to experience that again.

It was our wake-up call to slow down, both in work and extracurricular sex. We started a family, having three kids. The youngest is now four. All are mine.

Rachel, if you ever read this, I love you.