All Comments on 'I Wanted Her To Do It'

by rnumbers123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Total SHIT

The review title says it all

rnumbers123rnumbers123almost 10 years agoAuthor
It would be funny to edit the story after a "Total Shit" comment

I'll turn it into a scat story. It will fit perfectly. Joke's on you. I'll smile, anonymously, alone.

gordo12gordo12almost 10 years ago
Decent writing 3*

The creampie shit is a little hard to take. Never understood that!

BakimonoBakimonoalmost 10 years ago
Lovely

I've never managed to talk my wife into trying anything like this, but I have those same mixed feelings about it. I know I'd be jealous as hell, but it's also freaking HOT. Thanks for the story, I loved it.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold enjoys it

Yes cuckold enjoys it. Knowing she is getting real man cock and seed. I loved how you got to eat creampie. Fresh, hot, thick creampie. How you could not get enough then you fucked your wife's stretched pussy. Then she is handed off to her lover and others. How many of those creampies did you eat? Do you eat your own now? I want to know why in hell some stud would want to "steal" her when he is getting her pussy for free when ever he wants it? Well done and ignore the troll comments from people who never finished high school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I understand

over the years we have had threesomes. Some with another guy, Some with another woman. The thrill of watching her enjoy another mans cock. The thrill of her watching you enjoy another woman's pussy. Is very powerful feelings for both of us. And over time we have found ourselves having increasing levels of contact during the threesomes. IE: oral sex.

We do have some favorites that we keep inviting back to join us.

So we can understand your position of sharing your wife with others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent Story!

Your story was honest, emotionally loaded, and erotic. Playing in this life style is exciting and nerve racking; you expressed both of those well. Also, the fact that you both grew up in the church is not surprising. My wife was a good catholic girl and the sexual repression she grew up with only pushed her to be more adventurous. We enjoyed several years of her being a hot wife and breaking some wild sexual taboos. Multiple partners, exhibitionism, and general "dating". However, before she had our first child we stopped. Fortunately, both our kids are mine; however, we did some extreme "risk of pregnancy" play, which was very exciting. We have not returned to the church. We are now in that thirty something routine of raising kids. However, we haven't totally ruled out playing again when the kids are grown. Thanks for a very down to earth story; this really is the way many cuckold relationships begin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dodgy thinking, but hey ho it happens

now that was walking a knife edge, at times we all follow our dicks not our brains , but oh how close that came....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous