All Comments on 'I Wanted Her to Watch.'

by ClosetCS

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
leethelargeleethelargeover 9 years ago
one of my fantasies

Good story. Although I have never acted on it, this is a fantasy I have had now for some years. I have absolutely no interest in men and idea of kissing a man or anal sex does nothing for me at all, but I have often wondered how good a hard cock would feel in my mouth. That warm hard softness, and the thought of doing to it what I love to have done to my own cock really turns me on. Like you, I'm not sure I could swallow his cum, I've tried my own and its a hard pill to swallow indeed. Though, caught in the moment, it might happen on reflex and I'm not entirely adverse to the idea!

klippertklippertover 9 years ago
more

pretty HOT...I'd love to hear more of your adventures in sucking cock with your Girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Want more

I want to do it with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wife

I would love to do it with the wife but she dose not think it's a good idea. Before her had a girl friend I told and at first she didn't like it but after a while and thinking about it, she wanted to hear more long story short we had a 3 way with a older guy. At first just me and him got naked. She watched as I was sucking him rubbing her clit with her pants on. I looked over said why not get naked, he said yea come on we don't bit. I went back to sucking him and she did get down to her panties and bra. Her panties were soaking wet he said come join us. She stood up got naked and came over dropped to her knees. We took turns on his cock. He pulled her to her feet and was kissing her and sucking on her tits as he exploded in my mouth. That day we did it every way. She even got fucked by both of us.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
A long time between stories

But worth the wait! Though I wanted to hear more detail and follow-up with your friend fucking your wife. This would make it more closely resemble my own experiences.

Good job!

talltex1talltex1over 9 years ago
being watched.....

being watched by a woman while you suck and lick her juices off of a cock is so hot.

I have done it several times and wish I could do it every day.

erictonerictonover 9 years ago
Nice!

Oh, you lucky bugger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

A boyhood friend whom I used to fool around with, read that as he used to suck my cock occasionally, moved back to town with his own wife, who was suffering from a debilitating disease, leaving her unable to have sex. He stopped by one day and we had a long talk that eventually moved to sex and finally, after enough alcohol, to our boyhood times together. He was drunk enough to admit he really enjoyed sucking my cock and the taste of my cum.

Both our wives were there, though his wasn't drunk (she wasn't allowed alcohol) though mine was. His wife told him that since she was unable to help him, he should take me into the bedroom and see what happened! My wife just giggled and dared us. I look at him and he shrugged and said lets go and we drunkenly staggered into the bedroom away from the women.

He had my cock out (and his own) and started sucking it like he'd never quit. I heard and saw something and saw my wife had pushed his, in her wheelchair, to the doorway and were both watching. Just being observed tripped my trigger and they watched with mouths open as I blew it into his mouth, him swallowing every single drop and then continue working for more. I was soft and he was still sucking and not letting me pull away when he noticed our watchers. He was embarrassed and stood up, putting his own hard cock away and my own. He hadn't cum yet and his wife mentioned it and asked me if I would suck him. I was shocked, I'd never really considered sucking another cock. But he was my friend dammit and I needed to help him out.

I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth, closing it behind the corona and sucking gently. Less than 60 seconds of holding his cock in my mouth and tasting it as I jacked him slowly and he humped up and blew more cum into my mouth than I knew a man could. It was unreal and I had no choice but to swallow. I found out later it had been months since he'd last even jacked off. Like he did, I kept his cock in my mouth until he was soft, making sure he'd rode his orgasm to the end. And then, he started getting hard again before I could stand up. His wife asked me to help him out again. I was uncertain and asked my wife if she could help me out this time.

She must have misunderstood me. I wanted her to help me jack and suck but she pulled her pants off and laid back on the bed and before I could react to what had happened, he was on her and in her! His wife watched with big eyes as he pounded my wife, I was shocked too. I never planned on him fucking her. But fuck her did and not feeling a pussy around his cock in years, it didn't take long for him to nut in her cunt. They lay still after he finished in her and after a minute or so my wife called me over.

She asked that I clean his cum out with my tongue and his cock too. I was so horny watching what I did, I never even thought and the moment he rolled off, I had his cock in my mouth while my wife put her hand over her cunt to stop any running out. That miserable bastard started getting hard again! By the time I had him cleaned he was up and hard as a rock, or nearly so. But I turned to her cunt and licked his cum out, staying away from her clit, just making sure she was clean.

But I had no sooner than pulled my face from her cleaned cunt when he rolled back on and was instantly pounding like a madman once again, never slowing until he nutted yet a third time. This time he was sated and though I cleaned him well, too well in taking 15 minutes to do it, he didn't reharden. My wife played with her cunt while she watched me, orgasming three times as everyone watched.

To this day, my friend and his wife come over 4 times per week and he uses either my mouth or my wifes cunt to cum in. Somehow, he fucks my wife more than I do, though he sucks me constantly. Enough so, I rarely desire my wifes cunt. His wife enjoys watching, and now we undress her so I can play with her tits while he sucks me and also, though she can have no penetration, we can watch her pussy drool its juice out.

leethelargeleethelargeover 9 years ago
is this the right category?

Are you sure this should be in the Gay Male. Yes its very homoerotic and intimate, but I would never consider myself to be even a little bit gay. I am totally hetro, just like the idea of trying some cock!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story.

It is so rewarding to feel that quiver just as the cock in your mouth begins to spew cum down your throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Many guys have same desire and women like to see m/m. It can work well with right attitudes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HOT SEX

That is so hot that you found a Woman who lets you be you and she also enjoys it! You're both a lucky couple. Has any guy ever fucked her with you or is it strictly just you and him together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lucky guy

Very hot, I wish I could tell my wife and she would want to be included but I'm afraid I'll always be a closet cocksucker.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

I loved that you included your girlfriend. It's good to read a good cocksucking story without getting fucked in the ass. I am a cocksucker and I don't do anal at all. I do swallow their cum though and I think you should try it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Me too

My girlfriend adores watching me suck cock

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

perfect ad perfect wife/girlfriend obviously your not a "real" cocksucker if you don't swallow his cum. Imagine how proud your GF will be as she hears you swallow and you show her your open empty mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I luv sucking cock and puting on a show for a woman or a man !

and yes I swallow !

TN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous