I Was Born This Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Donny...I just met you. I don't fuck with anyone that isn't mine."

"Shit mama, you had me at hello."

"Are you serious? Does that shit really work?"

"I dunno...does it?"

"Well...I gotta tell Jose bye."

"Do what you do mama."

I walked over to Jose who was by the bar getting a drink, "Hey bae."

"Hey Mamita, let me guess, Mr. Devine wants to take you home."

"How'd you know?"

"Ma...every straight man in this joint wants to take you home right after that shit you just pulled, and them legs....ssssssss, Mamita, I would make an exception for you. You can wrap them pretty long things around my neck, waist and whateva else you want ma. Don't let the height fool you, you know big things come in small packages."

"Boy stop," I laughed, "I'll see you next weekend...aiight?"

"Aiight Mamita, be safe. Oh...be careful with him. I swear if he hurts you...you betta let me know and I'll take care of it...aiight?"

"Mmmm, Papi are you getting possessive?"

"I can be...you'll see the light. I'm the man for you. But go do ya thing. I gotcha next week."

"Thanks." I kissed him on the cheek and ran towards Donny who was eye balling me the whole time. He grabbed my hand and walked me out of the door and towards an Audi and opened the passenger door for me. I looked in the back and saw a pink car seat. I couldn't help it, my heart melted. There's nothing like a man that loves his children. Tells you what kind of man he is...sometimes.

"Nice ride, for a construction worker."

"I do aiight for myself. I splurge on myself every now and again, but most of it goes to my baby."

"How old is she?"
"She's 3. She'll be four in a few months."

"Where's her mother."

"Honestly...I don't know. She dropped Jazmyne off one day and never came back. I took it to court and they put out an APB and a bench warrant on her. She never showed up and the judge granted me full custody. I think she went back to the islands."

"Oh? She's an island chick?"

"We're both from the islands. I'm from Puerto Rico. She's from Jamaica."

"But you don't have a Latin accent."

"That's because my family speaks French...not Spanish. We're right on the boarder, my mother is from Haiti and my father is from Senegal and I was born in Puerto Rico."

"Wow...you're like a jar of Prego."

"What does that mean?" he laughed.

"It means, whatever it is...it's in there."

We both laughed at my corny joke and he asked, "What about you, ma jolie fleur. Where are you from? Clearly you are not pure Black."

"Well...actually my father is from St. Helena and my mother is Cherokee. Not just half and half, but pure blood Cherokee. My father is Gullah or Geechee if that's what you wanna call it."

"Oh! I've heard about you guys. That's why you sound Caribbean. That explains a lot. Your hair, you're coloring...I wonder..."

"How do you know where I live?" I asked as we cam closer to my side of town.

"What are you talking about. I'm driving to my condo. My mother had my daughter for the weekend so I figured if you were uncomfortable with me coming to your spot we'd come to mine."

"Yeah...but you're pulling into my building."

"You live here too? When did you move in?"

"About two months ago."

"Really I just recently moved in earlier this week."

"Wow....I knew someone moved in, but I didn't know it was you."

"So..."

"Well, since you're just moving in, let's go to my place. I'm already settled."

"Shit...okay."

He parked in his assigned spot and we got in the elevator. I pressed for the fifth floor and the next thing I knew, he was all over me. He grabbed his arms around my waist and gave me the most sensuous kiss I've ever had in my life. His tongue dueled with mine as he slid one hand down to my backside and pushed my hips closer to his, and the other hand slid up my back and pushed my chest into his. I was on fire, all I could do was hold on for dear life as he assaulted my senses. We kissed like this from the parking deck all the way up to my floor. The ding of the elevator broke our trance and he extended his hand, "Ladies first."

I brushed past him and as soon as I was in front he bear hugged me from behind and we walked like this to my door. His fingers found their way over my neckline and into my bra. My knees almost buckled as he began playing with my nipple and kissing my neck.

"Your skin is so soft. What do you use?"

"I have a special oil that I soak in every month and in between those I use Shea butter after every shower. I don't towel dry...I air dry."

"Ooooo, I'd like to see that."

"Stick around long enough and you just might."

"Imma hold you to that."

"Do that."

I finally got the door open and I place my keys on the hook in the kitchen.

"Wow, I love how you decorated the place. Especially this painting. This is actually my favorite painting." It was the painting of an ebony god holding the world above his shoulders and with an ebony goddess standing on top of the world.

"I love this painting. It reminds me of how much I love my black men."

"Mmmm...love me baby."

"Make me."

I sauntered away from him and into the bed room. I heard him chuckle then I heard foot steps following me. I smiled to myself. It's on tonight, I thought to myself. Boy...was I end for a surprise. I reached for the knot on my dress and he rushed up to me and stopped my hand, "Aucune mon impératrice, ne me permettent."

"I'm an empress now?"

"Oooo...you know your French."

"Oui, mon roi de bois d'ébène... je sais ma français."

"Mmmmm...I like." he said as he untied my knot and allowed my dress to fall to the floor. I stood before him in nothing but my bra, thongs, and sandals He kissed me and sat me down on my king size bed. He knelt before me and captured my foot and slid the sandal off.

"French...a woman after my own heart."

He reached for the other one and followed suit. After my sandals were off he lifted my right foot up to his mouth and began to suck on my toes, one by one and kissed down my arches. I wanted to scream from the sensation. He then licked his way up to my mid thigh and then started back down to my left foot and again made his way up to my thigh. He then kissed my hands and sucked on each digit working his way to my shoulders. As he did so, he unhooked my bra, releasing my 48DDD breasts from their prison.

"Oh my goodness. You have beautiful breasts, I wonder if they're sensitive."

"Only one way to find out."

He took my invitation and began kissing, licking, nipping, and sucking along my breasts, inching closer and closer to my nipples, driving me insane with desire, but he would not allow me to move. Every time I went to reach for him, he'd stop me and tell me that I'd have my turn soon. He finally got to my left nipple and began to suck on it and lightly licking it, I had no choice but to throw my head back and let out a throaty moan. He then kissed towards the next one and I nearly lost is when he got there. His tongue, teeth, and lips were working magic on me while his right hand played with my left nipple. My pussy was soaked and I could feel it. I think he detected it because he then put both nipples together and began to suck on them both at once. I almost fainted. It had been so long since I'd been with a man. Three years to be exact, my ex was a dog and I refused to have sex with him after I found out that he got another girl pregnant and to deal with the pain I threw myself into school.

When he got his fill, I was drenched and I'd came about three times before he decided he wanted me to lie back. I did as he asked and I watched as he stood and took off his shirt. The man was Adonis incarnate. He was toned and cut, had a nice wash board stomach and it went very well with his island look. He knelt on the floor once more and placed his forearms on the bed next to my thighs. He grabbed me under my knees and pulled me close to him opening my thighs as I came closer to him, "Oooo, ma. You got a pretty pussy too, and it's juicy. Is that for me?" I didn't answer and he looked up at me with the devil dancing in his eyes. I looked back at him but as I watched his eyes, I noticed that there was a slight silver glint to them. Before I could say or do anything, he lowered his tongue to my vagina and lick it with a strong lick. I shuddered and bit my lip.

"Mmmmm, you taste sweet...like honey. I think I'm getting a cavity tonight." He began sucking on my pussy and flicking my clit with his tongue. I damn near lost my mind as he assaulted me. He spread my legs eagle and opened my lips up with his fingers exposing the nub, "Damn, you got a big clit. Oooo...you're gonna get it tonight. Let me see how many orgasms I can make you have in one night."

"Oh God!"

"That the right one to call, because tonight, you're going to need Him."

With that, he started licking my clit. His tongue was so fast, and it was so big. He made me cum again in under three minutes. That was just the start. He began alternating, sucking on my clit and tongue fucking my pussy. All I could say was, "OH SHIT...I'M ABOUT TO CUM."

He just moaned and started sucking harder and flicking his tongue faster. I cam again on his tongue and he sucked it all up like a baby. I grabbed his head to push him away, but he grabbed my legs under my knees again and buried his face deeper in my pussy. I thought he was going to drown, but he sucked every last drop of me up. I lost count of how many times I came, all I know is that I was going into convulsions and I needed water fast. I guess he sensed that I was dehydrated and lifted his head from me and with perfect politeness, "Do you mind if I fix us something to drink?"

I couldn't talk, all I could do was nod my head because I couldn't move and all I could feel was my pulsating pussy. I believe I dropped off to sleep because the next thing I remember was him laying my head against his chest and holding a glass to my lips. I greedily swallowed the Gatorade down and he took it away from me before I could choke, "No, no, no my little kumquat. You're going to need it later...we've only just begun."

I whimpered as he positioned himself again between my thighs and began to lick my pussy to life. I don't think I've ever come so much from pussy eating in my life. He had to have been down there for about three hours or so, I lost track of time. This time, as he sucked on my clit, he inserted a finger and then tried to insert two, but his second finger wouldn't fit, "Damn, you're tight. I'm gonna have to make you extra wet if you're gonna take me." My eyes got big as my brain comprehended what he was saying. I looked at his pants and realized...this wasn't your ordinary dude.

He began fingering me as his tongue and mouth devoured me and right when I was about to cum, he crooked his finger upwards and began to push. All of a sudden this gush of clear fluid came out of my pussy and I screamed bloody murder. I came so hard, I went deaf, dumb, blind, and horse at the same time. He opened his mouth and drank as much of it as he possibly could. When I finally stopped he said, "That's what I'm talking about...now you're ready."

He crawled between my thighs and positioned himself with the head of his dick at the opening.

"Wait," I managed, "What about condoms. I don't think I have anything that will fit you."

"Don't worry baby, I don't have anything, you won't get pregnant and if you want in the morning, we'll go to the doctor's office and we'll both take tests, but I gotta feel you...right now."

"But-"

"Look, if I give you anything...I will marry you right then and there. I will not put you in danger, trust me."

I looked into his eyes and I saw that he was sincere, but I also saw that silver glint in his eyes again.

"What about-"

Before I could get it out, he slowly worked that giant mushroom head of his into my pussy. I arched my back for easier access, but he was filling me up quite quickly and I didn't think I'd be able to take all of him. I watched his face as he bit his bottom lips.

"Shit...ma, you're so fuckin tight. Damn, you feel so good."

"Oh my God...you're gonna rip me open."

"No, I'm not. I know what I'm doing. You relax and let me work."

Donny began to inch it into me, inch by inch while he lightly rubbed my clit because he knew that if he was too rough, it would hurt. I must say...I was able to take all of him, and he hit spots I didn't even know I had. He started off slow working it in and out very slowly at first. As I got wetter he was able to move a little more freely. He began pumping faster as I got use to him. He held that position and pumped until I came twice on his dick. He smiled, and said, "Mmmm, yeah, I like that. You got some good pussy baby, some really good pussy. Turn that ass over." He then flipped me over onto my stomach and propped my knees up for me and entered in from behind. I nearly fainted. He started pumping into me and leaned over and kissed down my back as one hand played with my nipples and the other one fingered my clit. I exploded on his dick again, but that didn't stop him from fucking me. I started throwing it back on him and he got a kick outta that. He whispered in my hear, "Are you ready for round three?"

"Bring it." she growled and something flashed across his face. He flipped me over on my back and buried his face in my pussy again.

"FUCK!!!! SHIT!!!! NO!!!"

I came right in his face and right when the second wave hit, he pushed his 13 inch dick into my pussy and began fucking the shit out of me. I mean, he rammed that thing in me and went for broke. I left scratches on his back, chest, arms, legs, neck...almost every where on him and for some reason he loved every bit of it. Not only that he was talking shit the whole time, "Bring it, huh? You want it? You like it? Why you not talkin? Talk to me mama. You like it when I fuck you?"

All I could answer was, "YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!" Then...I passed out.

When I cam to, he was sleep and he had me cradled to his chest. I could barely move and my pussy was sore. I felt something wet against it and when I tried to see what it was his eyes opened and he said, "Don't move, beloved. You need to heal. I think I got a little too carried away with you and you're not use to me."

"What happened?"

"We'll talk about it later. Rest. In a couple of hours we'll eat and we'll talk then."

"What did you put on me? I don't use medicines-"

"I don't either, ma impératrice. I made an ant inflammatory balm and put it on your pum pum. You will be fine in a couple of hours. Now shhhh, my heart, sleep." He kissed me, passionately and we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke to an empty bed. As I looked around I realized that I was totally alone and an emptiness began to grown within my chest. I covered my face and as I began to cry I heard my front door open and slam shut as hurried foot steps grew closer to my bedroom door. I looked up and there was Donny standing with a concerned look on his face, "Quel est erroné, mon coeur? Pourquoi pleures-tu?"

"I thought you left me." I hick-upped to him in between tears.

"I could never leave you...we must talk. There is something that I need to tell you."

"Okay." I slid off the bed and squinted as I was still tender from the night before. I got up, not thinking and let my blanket fall from my body reaching for my robe. I didn't notice until I hear the sharp intake of his breath that I was standing in front of him completely naked. I quickly turned my back and snatched up my robe. I turned around just in time to see Donny readjust his jaw and center himself. I noticed blood running down the corner of his mouth and I rushed to him to wipe it off. "DON'T TOUCH ME! Please."

I jerked back from him. He voice sound different, his eyes had the same silver glint in them from the night before. My hands began to shake as I observed him. His shoulders were bulkier than I remembered and his dreads were longer.

"We need to talk...I'll wait for you in the kitchen...I swear if I stay in here with you smelling like you do now and looking like you do know...I don't know how long I'll be able to control myself. Put some clothes on." I watched his back as he walked out of my bedroom door. He looked back at me, "Hurry up!" and slammed to door shut. I quickly ran into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess and there was a bite mark on my inner thigh. It looked like a dog bit me, my eyes got big and could feel a scream building up in my throat. I felt like one of those women in a bad horror movie...you know, the one that always fall when their running away...yeah, that one. I took several deep breaths and ran some water in my sink. I sponged off what I could and jumped into some jogging pants and a wife beater. I walked out of my room and he was sitting at the breakfast bar. He looked up and saw me, his calm face turned into agony, "You couldn't find anything better than that?"

"You didn't tell me what."

"But...I mean, I can see your nipples and they're getting hard, and I want to....can you just put on a regular t-shirt."

"I don't have one."

"Bull shit."

"I promise...I don't. I have a v-neck"

"Hell...those are worse. Fine...just don't get mad if my eye sight shifts."

"Ummmm....okay." I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a pitcher of orange juice.

"What do we need to talk about?" I grabbed two glasses from the cabinet and placed them on the island. Donny watched and waited until I handed him a glass. "Merci." He took a big gulp and looked at me, "You...are...mine."

"Excuse me?"

"I'll say this one last time...you...are...mine. No one else can have you but me. I put a spell on you and you will never love another like you love me. You will never be rid of me. You will always belong to me. Got it?"

I looked at him and began to laugh looking around, "You have to be joking. Okay...where are the cameras?"

"No joke. I'll prove it. Cum for me." As he spoke the words I began to fill an orgasm build up in the base of my tummy. My clit began to swell and pulsate as if someone was sucking on it. I placed the glass and free hand on the island as the sensation build. "Matter of fact...I want you to squirt, so you'll have to cum hard. Squirt for me baby." My nails dug into the counter top and I looked at him, his eyes were completely silver and he looked as if he was in a trance. His tongue snaked out and across his bottom lip and I snapped. I came so hard I squirted cum down my jogging pants and my knees buckled. Before I could hit the ground he caught me. I'd never seen someone move so fast in my life. He held me close as the convulsions took me. As they subsided, he kissed my sweat drenched forehead and rocked me. "What are you?" I asked as they died down.

"Not what you think, but more than you can imagine, and you, my dear, is the lady I've been waiting for all my life. I am complete."

"What does that mean?"

"You'll see...I will show you...but first I must finish what I started." he said as a wicked grin spread across his face and his eyes reverted back to the metal silver it once was...

12