I Will Never Be the Same

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body started to melt and I moaned. "Yes."

Her mouth moved towards mine. Before I could think, she brushed her lips against mine, then moved her head an inch away. I could feel her warm breath.

Then she kissed me again with those devastatingly soft lips. We both sank into the kiss, deepening it. It was passionate and sweet and overwhelming. There's no other way to say it—she ravaged my mouth. Eventually she pulled away, leaving me breathless and wanting.

She laid me back on the couch and lifted my t-shirt. As each inch of skin was revealed, she kissed it, moving up from my stomach to my breasts. When my breasts were revealed, she stopped and looked into my eyes. "Oh Tara. You're beautiful."

I blushed; I couldn't speak. Suzanne lifted my shirt up over my head. She knelt at the side of the couch, gently cupping my breasts, running her thumbs over my nipples. My head fell back, then snapped forward when she lowered her mouth to one and sucked on it. I gasped, feeling lightheaded.

"Tell me what you like, darling."

"I...I like it when my nipples are pulled. You can nibble, but..."

"But...?"

"No biting!"

"Nibbling, but no biting. Got it." Smiling, she lowered her mouth again, taking the other nipple between her fingers. She lavished my breasts with attention, kissing them all over, gently twisting and pulling on my nipples.

While she had one of my nipples in her mouth, she ran a shaky hand over my stomach. Then she lowered her hand to my shorts, unzipped them, and tugged. I lifted my ass and let her remove them. She left my cotton panties on. Suzanne's breathing became shallow as she ran a finger along the cloth, dragging it over my clit. The feeling was so intense I gasped sharply and my eyes rolled back in my head.

"I take it you like that," she said in that sure, quiet voice of hers.

"Ohhh, god yes. Sometimes when I...touch myself...that's what I do."

Suzanne made a sound deep in her throat. "I bet you're incredible when you come. I can't wait to see." Her words sent electricity through my body and I could feel wetness between my legs.

Suzanne climbed on top of me on the couch. She ran her hands all the way up my arms and down my body, gently but firmly. Her touch was gentle and passionate at the same time. I could feel how much she cared for me as she ran her hands over my body, a look of wonder on her face as she explored every inch of my skin.

Kissing me gently, she reached down to my wet panties. She drew lazy circles with her fingertips up and down my slit. It became difficult to breathe. When she deepened her touch, I knew I was going to come. I started panting, and my body began shaking. "Yes. Yes. Oh Suzannnne.... Oh god...."

As I came down from the orgasm, I kissed her, hard, then crawled out from under her and climbed on top. I felt desperate to touch her and make her moan. I kissed down her neck, running my tongue over her collarbone and down around her breasts. Her areoles were large and her nipples jutted out. I used my tongue to swirl around her nipple, eventually sucking it loudly into my mouth. At the same time I brought my hand up to run my palm slowly over her other breast, then squeezed the nipple. A groan came from the depths of her throat. I continued to play with her breasts, but realized that laying on the narrow couch would make it difficult to touch her lithe body the way I wanted to.

I stood up, took her hand, and started pulling. "I have an idea. Come on."

Suzanne looked at me like I was one queen short of a full deck. She stood anyway, and let me lead her out the back door onto our deck. Her eyes grew slightly larger. "The hot tub."

I grinned. "Help me get the cover off."

We removed the cover, I turned on the bubbles, and we climbed in.

The hot water felt heavenly. She sat while I stood between her legs. I ran my hands over her taut body. I caressed her face, kissing her eyelids, then her nose. I leaned in and ran my tongue up her neck to her ear, breathing gently.

"Uhhhhnnnn."

"Is that right?" I asked.

"Uh huh. Don't stop."

"Not a problem."

I cupped her breasts—firm, high, and just bigger than a handful. I lowered my mouth, pulling one nipple firmly in as far as I could. I held her other nipple between my fingers, playing, pulling, and rubbing. I wanted to do it forever.

But then I got impatient and greedy. I wanted more. I slid one hand down her stomach toward her mound, then kept moving until I felt the softness of her pussy. I ran my hand between her labia, exploring. The warmth of the water and the feel of Suzanne's body made the moment feel surreal—like I was in an alternate universe, where time moved more slowly. I was breathless and giddy with the excitement of finally getting to touch a woman this way. Bells should have been going off like I'd won the grand prize at the carnival.

My hand continued exploring her folds. I rubbed my finger over her clit, which made her gasp, but I moving and discovering. The softness under my fingers and the sighs coming from Suzanne's mouth were devastating. I felt like I'd found the garden of paradise. I could have spent years there, but I realized it was starting to get chilly. I focused in on her clit, stroking and rubbing, using gentle pressure.

"Ohhhh. More," Suzanne moaned.

I moved my other hand from her breast to her entrance. I entered her with two fingers, and increased the pressure on her clit.

"Oh, god. Oh, Tara..."

I started to fuck her faster, while still rubbing circles around her most sensitive spot with my other hand. It wasn't long before her breathing became faster.

"OH, god. OH, Tara. I'm gonna..."

Her whole body tensed and then she shuddered and bucked. When she slowed down, she pulled me towards her. I sat next to her and she wrapped her arms around my waist, nuzzling her head into my neck.

I held her until she raised her head and looked at me, slightly dazed. "I want...you, me...bed."

We climbed out of the hot tub and went inside. I grabbed towels from the hall closet as we hurried to the bedroom.

We laughed as we dried each other off, and then fell on the bed. "I'm not sure I'm done yet," I said.

"My god, girl. I think we've created a monster."

I was amazed to hear myself giggle. "I'm good with that." I moved over her, dragging my breasts down her body as I lowered myself to her v. I felt a buzz in my head when I realized I was about to act on something I'd only fantasized about until now. I rubbed my face over her mound, breathing in her scent. I was excited and nervous.

"You know what to do, darling. You can't do anything wrong," she said, smiling.

I stuck my tongue out and ran it over her slit gently, and I heard her sigh. I dipped back in, deeper this time. When she moaned, I did too. I spread her lips with my hands and licked all the way up and down her labia. I ran my tongue over every inch of her pussy, touching, and tasting, and licking. It was like having an all-day free pass to Disney World.

As I moved my mouth around her cunt, I listened for her responses and paid attention to how her body moved, gauging her reaction to each spot. Her responses were intoxicating and made me greedy. I drew her clit into my mouth, sucking and dragging my tongue back and forth faster and harder. Her sounds grew more frantic, and I increased my pace, desperate to hear her come. When she did, I wanted to laugh with joy, as she bucked and shuddered against my mouth.

We didn't leave the house all weekend. We ordered in, and spent most of the time in bed exploring each other.

On Sunday morning as we ate breakfast at the kitchen table, I could feel my normal Sunday blues start to descend. I didn't realize I'd sighed until Suzanne said something.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Oh...I sometimes get a little down on Sundays. I'm not sure why." I tried to smile and shrug it off, but she wasn't buying it.

"Could it have something to do with what we did this weekend?"

"I've always had this. But yes, today feels...harder."

"Want to talk about it?"

"I don't know. It's just.... I feel like the ground has shifted under my feet."

She scooted her chair closer to me. She put her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye. "Oh, baby. Don't do that. You've just expanded your horizons."

"What happens now, though? Does this continue?"

"What do you think? No, first tell me what you're feeling. And what you want."

"I don't know what I want. Or maybe that's not right. I know what I want and I can't have it."

"What's that?" she asked.

"I want it all," I said. "I want you and I want my husband and kids. And I don't think I can have it all." I looked at her through the tears in my eyes. I was hoping she might present me with some magical way to make it work, but Suzanne's too honest for that.

"Probably not," she said. She had started to tear up also. "How about if we just pretend for the next couple hours that there's just you and I...on a desert island. There's nothing here but us. Then...then we can go back to the rest of the world."

"I can't pretend this didn't happen."

"Neither can I. But we knew going into this that we weren't going to run away together." I nodded my head in agreement. "So we get to enjoy it for now. And then we can keep being friends, only with some pretty hot memories," she said, and smiled.

I smiled a little sadly, but decided to carpe diem. I grabbed her hand and we went back to lie on the bed. I kissed her, running my hands over her shoulders down to her beautiful breasts. We separated and practically threw our clothes off. She moved on top of me and I scooted down so I could take a nipple in my mouth. I suckled for a long time while she held herself above me. I could feel her start to squirm as she got more excited.

"Tara," she breathed.

"Is there something you want, darling?"

"Yes." She pulled herself away from my mouth. "Would you do something for me? I want to...." Without finishing her sentence, she pulled herself up to the headboard and sat with her legs apart. She patted the bed between her legs. "Would you sit in front of me? Rest your back against me?"

"Uh, sure. What...."

"I want to hold you while you come."

"Oh god." I sat in the v of her legs, her breasts pressing against my back.

"Just relax," she said. "And enjoy."

She ran her hands up and down my arms, massaging my muscles lightly. Then she brought her hands up to cup my tits, rolling the nipples between her thumb and forefinger. I could feel her hard nubs pressing against my back. I closed my eyes and moaned. She moved one hand down, running light circles over my skin as she gradually moved closer to my mound. She ran her fingers through my curly hair, barely touching the skin underneath. She did that several times until I felt like I would hyperventilate.

"Oh god, Suzanne. Pleeeeease...."

She dipped one finger into my liquid center and drew it up over my clit, circling very slowly. Over and over. My body continued to melt into her as I felt the heat from her center against my ass. I felt a volcano starting to erupt from my core. Her breathing became more ragged as mine did. She just kept circling slowly until I burst, panting.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god.... Ohhhh, Suzanne." The melted butter that was my body gradually slid down from my high.

Barely coherent, I mumbled, "I can't...you...."

"Shhh, Tara. Sleep." I did.

I woke an hour later next to Suzanne, who had fallen asleep as well. I started kissing every inch of her face. She woke up smiling. "Mmmm. Nice."

"I want more."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

I answered her by kissing my way down to her neck, then her shoulders, then her soft breasts. As I ran my tongue around her nipples, they started to harden. I sucked and gently nipped until they were mountain peaks proudly jutting from her chest. I took a moment to admire them, trying to commit the sight to memory.

Running my tongue down her torso in random circles, I made my way down to her pussy. I moved to lie between her legs and gently pulled her lips apart. I briefly caressed her clit, then broadened my tongue and ran it from her entrance back to her button. I brought my hand up and started to enter her with one finger. Then I narrowed my tongue and focused on swiping her clit quickly. She must have been wound up from loving me earlier because in just a few moments she was grunting and panting my name as she climaxed.

I went back to her arms. We lay still for a few minutes, breathing in each others' scent.

"Tara...."

"I know."

We lay together for a few more minutes. Then we sat up and I watched her gather her things. When she'd put everything back in her duffle bag, she sat next to me on the edge of the bed.

"I knew it would be hard...."

"Sweetie, don't. We'll always have Paris," she said, with a little smile.

I didn't want to make it harder for her, so I pretended. I took her hand in mine and looked at our fingers intertwined.

"Thank you, Suzanne."

She ran her hand down the side of my face. "I'll see you soon," she said. Then she left.

***

Our friendship does continue, only with more tenderness. Sometimes we share gentle smiles, which make me feel warm, and sometimes our glances have more heat in them. My marriage is a little more distant, but still good. Suzanne's new relationship seems promising. I don't know what will happen down the road, but I know I'll never be the same.

Finis

12