I Would Do Anything Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shaking as I reached for my shaving kit. I walked in slow motion into the living room to the bathroom. I instinctively swung the door closed and then remembered Sue's instructions and stopped it before closing completely. As I opened the door again fully, I tried to comprehend what this instruction meant, to leave all the doors open and the front door unlocked. I suddenly felt so exposed and vulnerable. This was how Sue wanted me to feel. It certainly was working, I immediately felt scared to death of being caught naked in someone else's home. Someone, anyone, could easily walk in through the front door and catch me. And through it all, my erection remained. I now acted somewhat cautiously, as if I didn't want anyone to hear me or notice me, even though no one else was even there!

I quietly unzipped my shaving kit and reached for my razor and foam, then turned the shower on. Inside it was still wet from my earlier shower. And like last time, I had an aching hard on. I had no intention of stroking it or doing anything remotely similar to it. Sue had me genuinely shaking. Luckily, I have never been a hairy person. I was in high school when I finally reached puberty and grew any hair down there. I couldn't grow a mustache or beard if I tried. So removing what little I had wasn't a huge task. I grabbed some soap and lathered up my body in a slow deliberate fashion. I aimed the showerhead towards the wall and began with my arms. The thin blonde hairs easily disappeared as the razor left a smooth track where it had been. The hair under my arms was again not a big thing, but the length of the hair caused the razor to clog and I had to run it under the water more frequently. I was virtually hairless on my chest with only a few stray hairs around my nipples.

My legs were next. For this exercise, I sat on the tiled floor in the shower, propped up against the wall. I remembered shaving my ankles in junior high so that I could tape them before football games, so I started there. When I had finished all of the first leg, I was amazed at the look. When I finished the second one, I was taken aback at how feminine my legs looked. I ran my hand slowly down one and back up the other and the tingling sensation thrilled me. I stood and reached for the foam this time. I wanted my tender bits to be treated as delicately as I would my face, I even used a new disposable for this area. My left hand reached under my balls to gently lather them when I realised just how tight and full my balls were. Spreading the lather up and around the base and length of my still swollen cock felt incredibly hot. The menthol of the shaving foam gave my cock and balls feel a heating sensation. God, I hoped I wouldn't come from doing this. I held the head and took long strokes with the razor along the length of my cock towards my stomach. Pleased with my efforts, I then lifted my balls from one side to the other and removed any hair that was there. I then squatted and used the extra foam to lather my hole. I feared nicking my pucker, so I pushed my index finger on it to guide the hand holding the razor and protect my anal lips. I must've pushed too hard as my finger partially slipped into my tight rectum... and it felt naughty. It was like I was doing something nasty. Then, just quickly, my mind went to the open doors, unlocked front door and Sue's instructions for my shower. I pulled out my finger and stood up fully, adjusted the showerhead to my body and rinsed all the soap and foam from my body. My one hand feeling for smoothness and the other touching up any area I may have missed. Satisfied with my work, I turned off the shower and reached for the towel. As I brought the towel to my legs, the feeling was electric. My cock remained fully engorged throughout this whole process and now it was angry. Angry and hard and telling me to provide it relief immediately, but I knew better. I knew that if I gave it only a few strokes I would blow in no time.

After I dried off and hung up the towel, I used some baby oil to soothe any razor rash that may develop. I generously poured some into my cupped hand and liberally applied up and down my legs, under my arms, my chest and then my cock and balls, though I slowed down considerably to do them followed by my ass. I could've kept rubbing my body all day, it felt so good, but I had to stop when I realized I had begun to close my eyes and tilt my head back.

"Snap out of it, Richard!" I said to myself. I looked to my left and out the open door into the living room. If Sue was there, she would have seen everything. That's why the doors are left open, there's no place I will be able to hide myself from her eyes.

I looked into the mirror and didn't recognize myself. I looked like an adolescent with no pubic hair, or any hair for that matter. Thinking back, this is just how I would've looked when I was fifteen, when I glanced at Fransquois and when Sue said I could see her tits if I just asked her. Then I thought to myself, "why am I the one who is exposed to the other when it was Sue that said I could see her tits if I just asked? Why am I worried, if I just do as she says, I WILL get to see them, those massive titties."

I washed my hands and went to the living room to check the time. My stiff red angry cock bobbed against each thing as I walked. It was about 11:15. I took a deep breath and stood in the middle of the living room, staring out the open sliding door and wondering in disbelief what I was doing at this very moment. I looked back at the front door and for the first time, noticed there were no curtains on the door. Yes, I suppose I did notice it last night when I arrived, but it didn't really mean anything to me at the time, so I put it out of my mind. Holy shit, now my predicament seemed to get worse. I know I had no choice. Like Sue had said, once I said "yes", there was no turning back.

I had a lump in my throat the size of an apple it seemed as I turned back around away from the door, gently got down on my hands and knees. I then spread my knees a little farther apart, stretched my arms out in front of me and placed my nose onto the hardwood floor. I was so scared I was shaking. Anyone, absolutely anybody who came to the front door would have an unobstructed view of what I had for breakfast and then some. Nonetheless, I stayed in that position, frozen, never to move until my Mistress gave me permission. I closed my eyes and sort of drifted off. Not to sleep, but relaxed enough that I could fall immediately to sleep if I allowed myself to.

At some point, I was brought out of my trance by the sound of the doorbell ringing. "Who could it possibly be?" I asked myself. I mean, if it were Sue, she would have just walked right in. Whoever it was had a clear view of me on my knees with my legs spread and my ass pretty much pointing to the front door. I heard a muffled voice, but couldn't make out anything said. I just kept telling myself that it was Sue and she was testing me, so I just kept still with my nose resting on the hardwood floor. I even arched my back, as if trying to stick my ass out farther than it already was. I have no idea what I looked like, but had never felt so exposed in my young life. The voice (or voices?) stopped and there was again silence. "Who was it at the door?" I wondered. Nervousness overtook excitement in a big way. I glanced over to the clock.

It was almost noon and I'd been in this position for more than half an hour. I knew Sue was literally due back at any moment, so I remained still. Finally, I heard the car pull up and the door shut. It was 12:15 and my test was about to begin. I heard the familiar sound of Sue in her heels at the front porch and then stop. I was convinced she was standing at the front door looking at me. She must've. I took in a slow, deep breath and heard the front door open. The sound of her heels on the hardwood floor while my nose was resting on it was amplified. She set her bag down, cleared her throat and spoke, "Good boy Richard. You've done well so far. Stand up and keep facing the balcony. Hands clasped behind your head and keep your legs spread wide."

I did exactly as Sue instructed, very slowly and deliberately. My tumescent cock was not as engorged as earlier, semi-erect would be a good description. She began to inspect me, looking me up and down and still dressed in the same outfit she was wearing this morning. "Very good Richard, very good. Now reach behind and pull your ass cheeks open for me, I need to see how you did there. Most boys forget to keep their pussys clean shaven, a Mistress cannot stress enough the importance of this. Now open up for your Mistress."

Okay, firstly, did she just call my ass a pussy? I bent at the knees slightly to keep my balance, reached back and grabbed each cheek in each hand. I paused only for a moment as I contemplated what I was about to do. I pulled each apart and revealed my freshly shaven anus, it was something I would never ever think I would do. But nonetheless, Mistress told me to, so there I was.

"Tsk, tsk Richard. I see you failed me miserably. Hold that position for me please." And she walked to my right and into the bathroom, rummaged through a drawer and returned. "Hold still for me now" she said as she placed her left hand on the small of my back. Little did I know, but in her right hand was a pair of tweezers to which she plucked two hairs out from my very sensitive ass.

"Owww!" I shouted as I stood abruptly, rubbing my back side as if I'd just been thrashed. God that stung! My cock went completely soft on that. Wow, I mean that really stung.

"Richard, did I tell you to stand up? Hmmm? I gave you very specific instructions about how you were to prepare yourself, did I not?"

"Yes Mistress, you did", I answered with a grimaced look on my face, still rubbing my sore butt.

"Put your hands back behind your neck for me", as she walked around to face me. "I told you this would be incredibly difficult and uncomfortable. If you want to see these tits," and she cupped one in hand and lifted them, "then you are going to have to learn to follow my instruction. Is that understood Richard?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand. I didn't mean to..." "Quiet!" she interrupted. "I don't want excuses, I want results. Now, are you ready for your next test?"

"Yes Mistress, I am and I won't let you down." "Uh yeah, we'll see about that. If however, you do succeed, I will show you my tits. Are you sure you're ready?

I assured her again, "yes Mistress, I am" "Richard, I am going to count to ten. And when I reach ten, I want you to cum for me. Ready? One..." I was in total disbelief. I looked down at my deflated cock and back up at my Mistress. Was she telling me to stroke my cock AND climax right in front of her? I have never let anyone watch me masturbate before, in fact, it was a fear of mine to ever get caught. Like I almost was this morning (or so I thought).

"Are you telling me you can cum without even touching yourself? Get stroking!"

I tentatively reached my right hand around and circled my fingers around the base of my soft cock."

"Two..."

She was serious! I began to slowly stroke my cock, without the help of an erection. "You had better get that cock of yours up and your hand moving faster than that or you will fail again Richard. Three!"

Fear hit my stomach as I began to pick up the pace. I could feel the blood begin to slowly rush into my cock.

"Four..."

"Five..."

I wasn't even erect yet. How could I expect to cum in 10 seconds? My hand was a blur. I breathed through my teeth as if to will my cock to swell and cum for me. If I could do that, I would finally get to see those magnificent massive tits of hers. Ahhh, now I can feel my cock growing harder! I closed my eyes and sped my hand as fast as I could whilst imagining Sue's full breasts staring me in the face, big hard nipples and...

"Six..."

Click

"What was that", I thought and opened my eyes to see Sue with a camera in her hand.

"Seven... so close Richard, c'mon, you know you want to cum for Mistress, don't you? Eight..." I was now fully erect and I felt I actually may do this. Oh how I wanted to blow right there for my Mistress. Faster, faster!

"Nine..."

Here it comes, just a little bit more...

"Ten! Stop, Richard stop! Let go of your dick now!"

I reluctantly let go of my rock hard cock. It was bent up pointing to the ceiling. I was panting as I was ever so close to cumming. I looked down as my cock throbbed, the head a dark red.

"Well Richard, I thought you said you would do anything to see my tits. You have failed to do one thing I have asked you to do so far. How am I supposed to give you another chance?"

Please Mistress," I pleaded. "Please give me another chance! I know I can do it, I WILL please you!"

"You really think so?"

Not only did I think so, I knew so. I was so close to cumming that if she had given me until the count of eleven, I would be looking at those huge tits right now. "Yes Mistress, I know I can. I won't let you down."

"Alright, I'll give you another chance." I was over the moon. I was standing there completely naked with an engorged erection, standing in front of a fully clothed woman that I have lusted over for ten years. On top of that, I was just furiously masturbating in full view of her. I never would have guessed I'd be standing here doing all of this when I woke up this morning.

"This time, since you obviously didn't want to cum for me before, I am going to give you two minutes. For two minutes I want you to continually stroke your cock and you are NOT permitted to cum this time. If you stop, we start the two minutes all over again. Your hand must constantly be moving up and down that little clit of yours. If you feel the overwhelming urge to cum and stop, you must recommence with a new 2 minutes and your break will be no more than 10 seconds."

She took a step to her right and sat down in the large oversized chair. She lit a cigarette and drew in a puff and continued, "Do you understand this task Richard? You are to masturbate for a period of two minutes and not cum. Most women I know can do that, do you think you can Richard?"

I had no other choice, but to say "yes Mistress, I can do it." I really wasn't sure I could, but I had to try.

"Look at the clock on the wall. When the second had reaches twelve, I want you to start. Look at your hard little clit, she's going love it."

Mistress looked at the wall clock and then me, "Begin."

Once again I slowly reach out and circled my cock (why did she call it a clit?), the difference was, this time I was already hard. This time I was already near the point of climax, or at least I was a few minutes ago. The difference was this time I was NOT allowed to come. I begin to leisurely stroke my erection up & down, trying to do so in the most non-arousing manner I could. As I was now facing Mistress as she sat in her chair, my back was to the wall clock. I looked to the left and saw the front door; the unlocked front door with no curtains.

"Look at me Richard. Focus on me and the pleasure you're experiencing. Feel the texture of your clit, with your delicate hand. Mmmm, that feels good doesn't girl? Keep your eyes on me, darling" This was not going well for me. My arousal had nearly hit fever pitch. Mistress was referring to my cock as a clit, talking sexy and dirty while I was supposed to be able to control my orgasm. "That's it girl, you're doing well. 45 seconds in, you're doing great!"

I was not doing great. The need to cum was upon me. I had played with edging before on my own and I was not good at it. I was ready... ready to cum... I let go and held my stomach muscles in tight as if trying to stop from peeing. With clenched teeth I looked down to see the head of my cock glistening with pre-cum. My cock throbbed and bobbed and begged for release.

"Oh dear, you were doing so well. And I see you're getting all wet like a horny little slut. That's to act as a lubricant for when the boys stick their dicks into your pussy. Wow, you're getting your pussy ready! What a good girl! Now remember, no cumming. I do not want any mess on my floor. 10 seconds is up, get started with a fresh 2 minutes. Go!"

It was more of the same. I couldn't make it to 45 seconds this time. Then I couldn't last 30 seconds. Mistress continued to take occasional pictures at different stages of my agony. Finally, with Mistress seducing me with her words I had to stop after just 2 strokes. My stomach muscles were sore. The harder I clenched them, the harder my clit, um... my cock would get. I clenched my hands, clenched my teeth, did everything I could to not cum... and it happened. Like bending a hose with the water turned on high and letting it go, the split second I unclenched my stomach, I erupted. Mistress was sat about 4 feet in front of me. And my erections are the type that are curved and point up. I was afraid of making a mess on her floor, even on her. I leant back as the first shot rocketed out of my clit, I mean my cock. The rope of cum hit the underside of my chin as I moaned. It was a powerful shot building up from so many times I was close to orgasm today. I now knew what a ruined orgasm was. The second shot was about chest level and landed just above my belly button as I let out another loud moan. I somewhat came to my senses and looked down and tried to catch the third and fourth shots, which I technically did, but it spilt through my fingers. The fifth and sixth were considerably weaker and also leaked through my fingers.

I was completely spent. I looked over to Mistress, knowing I had again failed her test. Her eyes were glued to mine. I stood there with cum dripping from my clit, down my chin and stomach, dripping from my fingers and on Mistress' hardwood floor. Without saying a word, she pointed to the floor. I lowered down to one knee and then the other, assuming she wanted me back in the position she found me in 20 minutes earlier.

"Clean up that mess. I did not give you permission to soil my floor and I explicitly did not give you permission to orgasm. Get cleaning."

I began to get up off the floor and go to the kitchen to get a dish cloth, but before I got the second knee up off the floor, she told not to even think of it. "My floor was clean before you came on it, I know, I mopped it when you were up on the roof. So you can just use your tongue and lick up your mess. All little girls eat cum, so you had better get used to it. Do it!"

I brushed off the comment about "all little girls eat cum" and lowered my face to the pools of cum on her floor. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out to taste the remains of my spectacular climax. Again, I found myself doing something I never thought I would do. Everything I have been forced to do today just for a chance to see Sue's naked breasts. Were they really worth it? I didn't even think to answer, it was obvious and I licked up a mouthful of my own cum and then another. It was like everyone says, salty. It was warm and thick.

"There's a good girl, lick it all up my little slut. You like it now don't you? Tell me you do!"

"Mmmm, yes Mistress," I said while lapping up the mess, "I do like it Mistress, thank you."

Click

I didn't so much like it at all really, but I was doing anything she told me to. I was obsessed with her tits to start with and now, I was incredibly willing to do anything just to please here. So far, I have not passed any of her tests, but I was determined to. If Mistress had told me to suck my own cock clean, I would... if I could actually do it.

I finished with the floor and brought my hands to my mouth as I sucked each digit clean and lapped my palms. I used another finger to scoop up the remains on my tummy and finished with the blob on my chin. I brought both hands up and with closed eyes licked up and swallowed the remaining cum.