Ian's Trap Ch. 02

Story Info
Ian's time to talk.
1.8k words
4.49
29.7k
53

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IAN

2 years later

Man, that Strategic Management Final was murder. My last undergraduate class before graduation. I know that I aced it. The class took up a lot of my free time this semester. I didn't even have time to find a girl this term, so I was stuck with Penelope. She was old money. I think her ancestors was on the Mayflower or something. I was surprised that she even gave me the time of day. But like Dad always says, 'Son, old money respects new money, especially when old money is millions and new money is billions.'

Every single man has an old faithful. Penelope was mine. We dated each other sporadically from freshman year, but primarily, we just fucked. We had an unspoken agreement that when we were not fucking someone else, we could always go to each other. Senior year, my schedule was packed. I have a double major in business administration and finance, preparing myself to attend Wharton in the fall.

As a result, I did not waste moments of my life finding a female to take care of my needs. Penelope stepped right in, as her schedule demanded she focus on her education as well. Given that we dedicated ourselves to our studies, we became somewhat exclusive, by circumstance, not decision. Penelope's free spirit evolved into clinginess, and she thought we were headed toward marriage. Wherever did she get that idea?

As I stated, my last final, got me wound up. So I needed to release some tension. I fucked the shit out of Penelope. I did everything I could to wear that pussy out. I fingered it, I ate it and I put my dick so deep in it, she almost passed out when she came after orgasm number three. She, in turn, sucked my dick so thoroughly, I thought that she would pull the tip off. This girl craved head. I'm glad she fell asleep, maybe I can get a little work done.

Now that I'm relaxed, I have to review RR3's quarterly reports to discuss with Dad and the Board of Directors. The Board also consisted of my two uncles and some of his old cronies, so I had to be ready for the questions that they will throw at me. They all wanted responsibility for my grooming as future CEO, and they showed me no mercy as they were all self made men themselves, and didn't want a spoiled dumbass for the job.

Before I started, I also saw that Lillian's and Olivia's security reports were in the correspondence packet I received. Dad stopped receiving the reports, because he trusted me to let him know if anything harmful to the girls were in them. Old Lil's accepted at Harvard Law. I didn't doubt one minute that she wouldn't get in. Ummm, I also see that she now dating Chauncey Wilberforce. I never saw that coming. The details of the relationship was not noted as I lightened up her security as Dad requested on our 21st birthday. He told me to also reduce Olivia's as well on her 21st birthday, but I didn't. I wanted to know everything my future wife was doing.

I saw that she dumped her last boyfriend, David Mitchell. Good girl. That motherfucker was telling his buddies on campus that he was going to dump her when she gave him some ass, according to her security team's last report. Little did that punk know, that ass and pussy belonged to me. What else? Oh, she's graduating magna cum laude, like Lillian and I , in Non Profit Management, and Accounting. Yep, Wharton Business School is also expecting her in the Fall. Looks like we are all on track. Lillian will handle the Legal Division, Olivia will chair our corporate foundation, and I'm training to be CEO, and overseeing our Venture Capital Division.

What else is going on with her? She still taking her yoga classes. Nothing new there, she started when she first moved in with us to help her concentrate and relax by Mom's insistence. What the hell is this? Private pole-dancing classes. Why the fuck is she taking pole-dancing classes? Trips to sex shops, too. What the hell?!!? Okay, okay, she's fucking with me. She has to know that I am reading about her activities.

While I was finishing up the report, the leggy blonde in my bed was trying to get my attention by pouting. Doesn't she know by now that whining is one of my pet peeves?

"I-I-I-annnnnn, baby, graduation is almost here. You know how much I love you, don't you?. When are you going to ask me to marrr-yyyyy you?"

Here she go again with this shit. I ignored her question, because I had told her from the beginning of our on again off again relationship that I was not available for marriage. I did not explained to her, however, that my wife was chosen by my parents when I was sixteen. If I didn't marry Olivia, I would lose my inheritance. As much as Penelope professed her love and devotion for me (we both cheated, thus the multiple breakups), we both knew that she wouldn't stay ten minutes if I was broke.

To be honest, with my name and Ivy League education, I would be far from penniless, but any earnings I would make was nothing compared to Dad's net worth. Besides, I have been working for the company for the last five years, and RR3 Enterprises was my legacy. I have to give her the "it's not me, but you" speech anyway, as Olivia will be joining me at B-School next fall. I will be an engaged man.

I watched Penelope crawl toward my penis to devour her first meal of the day. I guessed the right thing to do would be to stop her and give her the goodbye speech first, but Nelly does give good head. Oh man! It is going be awhile before my wife learn how suck my dick the way I like it. So why the hell not!

Ummm, this girl must have licked a lot of lollipops when she was growing up, or suck a lot of dick. Perfect technique. She's using the twisting motion with her hands and deep-throating me. I'm not ashamed of my flaccid eight inches, plus I get an extra one when I'm hard. If I was a judge in a dick-sucking Olympics, she would get ten points, and the touchdown signal.

"Damn, girl, watch those teeth!" She can get a little too enthusiastic sometimes.

"I'm sawry." I like it when she talks with her mouth full.

Hell, I wouldn't marry her ass, because she likes dick too much to be monogamous, but I would sure keep fucking her if I could. I do hate to give this up for some virgin. Olivia had better pay attention when I teach her. Nothing bores a husband quicker than lousy fellatio.

Did I tell you that this bitch swallows? My favorite. Awww, that why I keep coming back. Score! That felt damn good. Hmm, I'm a little tired. I think that I'll give her the speech tomorrow. I need to hit it a couple more times before I let this mouth and pussy go. I'm getting sleeping right now.

*****

"I-I-I-I-a-a-a-annnnn! Wake up!"

Shit, I knew that I should have given her that damn speech last night. Now I remember why we keep breaking up. Two reasons, actually. One, she fucked anybody, girls included. I wasn't worried about catching anything, I always used a condom, and dental dams with her and I kept them under lock and key. Dad warned me about this practice. Always wear a condom and never let any woman next to your stash unless you are married to her, he says. I didn't listen to everything my father said, but that advice was heeded. And two, she annoyed the hell out of me.

"Stop shaking me! Damn!"

I covered my head with my comforter to avoid talking to her. Penelope and I were never good at the art of conversation.

"Baaaa-beeee", she whined. "Let's talk about our plans, I want to call my parents, afterwards."

This chick must have amnesia. Helloooooo, anybody's there. Me player, you playerette. Or hoe, as some body would call it. Let me think. Let me think. If I give her the old standard, it's me, not you, then she will cause a scene that would last until I leave this campus. What to do? What to do? Okay, I got it.

"You're right, sweetheart! Let's do it. Let's get married."

" Ian, you mean it? I mean, you've been avoiding the subject so long."

Oh yeah, I forgot, I hated her squeaky voice too.

"Sure. We have to elope, though, because we have to live in Student Housing in Pennsylvania."

"Student Housing?" She started scratching her neck. Is she getting hives? I knew this bitch was allergic to regular life.

"Yes, dear. My parents are not giving me any more pocket money, so I will have to live on what I earn at the office. Since I am working as a part-time manager in the Ventures Acquisition Division, my salary will be small, about thirty thousand a year, but our love will be enough."

I do make that amount now as an employee, but it's donated to charity. Penelope spent more than that on her annual clothing allowance. I grabbed her hand to kiss up her arm, but she snatched it away.

"You are going to have to learn to cook, and clean, because we don't have space for servants. Since I will be your husband, we won't accept money from your parents, either. You don't want them to think that you married a bum, do you?" I gave her my most charming smile.

"Ian, sweetie, I-I-I know that I said that we should be together."

"And you're right, poopsie, we are made for each other."

"I was wrong. I don't think that I'm ready for this type of commitment. You understand, don't you? It's me, not you. We should date other people, and see what it's like out there."

"But baaaa-beeee, I love you." She's not the only one who can whine. "We don't need money, we can be rich on our love. Start out poor, like my parents did."

I pressed my lips together really hard and lowered my head. It wouldn't do to laugh out loud in her face. When I lifted my head, I almost lost it, as I watched her run out of my bedroom, carrying her shoes. Her bra was sticking out of her purse, and her dress were stuck in her underwear. After I heard my front door slammed, I laughed so hard, tears were rolling down my face. Good job, Ian, O Boy, now she will be avoiding you at graduation tomorrow. Maybe, I should harass her then? Naw, I have to prepare myself for Olivia, my wife, and the rest of family.