All Comments on 'Ice Gives Way to Fire'

by HammerGod

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good.

Good story, it would better if there was more buildup to his submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I very much enjoyed this well written piece. I only wished it was longer. I agree the climax of the story came too quick and didn't really make much sense to me but the whole buildup was very sexy. I hope you write more like this in the future and maybe emphasize more on the degradation. Bringing down the hero by forcing him to watch his people be humiliated into servitude would have been interesting.

I thought it was a nice touch how Lady Infernum's boots was a recurring feature throughout the story and really hit the spot for me. I would have loved to see more cruel magic in conjunction with the boots that would have made Heinrich sexually dependent by giving his powers to serve his sworn enemy. The way it ended really made me enjoy the imagery. I guess the quick end really leaves more questions than answers for me which leaves it up to my imagination ^^. Thank you for writing this.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
Well written and entertaining 5***** piece!

Although shorter than I would have liked, the imagery was superb. Most enjoyable to read and certainly worthy of instigating other stories in the same genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please keep writing!

Why did you stop writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story.

Turned me on. I am submale.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 7 years ago
Nice!

Very clever, breaking down how a femdomme owns her sub. Good thoughts. Ever since I read this w/o commenting, I've kind of wanted to be broken like that. Without CBT or marks, though. It was really hot, having to lick her boots while secretly wanting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous