Ice Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers

"We do. I rent you an apartment, you pay the rent, everybody's happy, it's a great deal, huh?" Cris said and checked through his mail.

"Well yeah, but um, Alicia, I sent her down and she's down at your place all night? All night and all that gets me is I don't got to pay no late fee? That ain't right," Amaan argued.

"Yeah, you right it ain't right," Cris said. "Okay, you owe me the late fee then. Happy now?"

"Aw no, aw come on, man! I let you do my old lady and you STILL going to..." Amaan whined.

"Number one, Home Boy," Cris said through gritted teeth. "I did not do your old lady. Number two, her name ain't nowhere on the lease; yours is. Pay the rent, Amaan."

"All night, that bitch down here all night and you saying ain't shit happened?" Amaan sneered.

"Keep arguing with me, tomorrow goes up even more," Cris said and closed his door in Amaan's face.

He gritted his teeth; he could hear them arguing upstairs. Rather, he could hear Amaan; Alicia's soft voice couldn't be heard over Amaan's loud expletives and stomping back and forth. He heard a door slam, then silence.

He almost smiled when he heard the soft rap at his door. He checked through the peephole but there was no sight of Amaan.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Um, Mr. Cris?" It's Alicia. Um, can I, can we talk?" Alicia mumbled through the closed door.

"You eat yet?' He asked as he opened the door.

"No sir," she admitted and gratefully took a seat at his small built in table.

She wore the same outfit; he realized she probably did not own many clothes and probably had no maternity clothes at all.

"So, what's the tattoos of?" he asked. "Last girl I seen with tattoos had a bunch of dragons and stuff."

"They're um, it's um, it's easier if I just show you," she mumbled, cheeks ablaze with shame.

"That's okay," he said quickly as he set the plate of Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans down in front of her. "Wine?"

"Please," she asked and he smiled.

He poured her a healthy amount of red wine, from his friend's wine cellar and she sipped it appreciatively.

"Amaan don't drink anything but beer," she said. "And he counts them all the time; make sure I don't drink more than he wants me to be drinking."

"I'm not Amaan," he said as he sat down to join her at the table.

"I know," she said and brazenly put her hand on his leg.

He did not move her hand but did not encourage it either.

"This is good," she commented in between bites. "You cook this?"

"See anyone else here?" he asked and she giggled at her own foolishness.

"To love," she said again as he poured them each a shot of the grappa.

"Amen," he smiled and clinked glasses with her.

"You want to, here," she said and pulled her tank top off and bared her large pale breasts to his stunned gaze.

'Dumb Cunt,' was tattooed on the upper side of her right breast. 'Ugly Slut' was tattooed on the top side of her left breast. She turned around and pulled her hair aside and he read 'Skank' in large letters across her back.

"And," she said and slipped her blue jean shorts down, exposing 'Fuck Toy' on her left buttock and 'Fat Slut' on her right one.

'Whore' was tattooed across her hairless pubic mound, stretching from upper thigh to upper thigh. As she turned to show him her pussy, he read 'Piece of Shit' on her hip.

"Who, you WANTED that stuff tattooed on you?" he asked her, incredulous.

"I look like a fucking skank?" she spat, angered that he would even think she wanted to be branded those horrible names.

"Then, who, why?" he asked, uncomprehending.

"I was in love, I was head over heels in love with this guy and I really thought he loved me too," Alicia said and began to pull her shorts up.

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"You want them on or off?" she asked.

"I WANT them off, but I think it'd be better if you put them back on," he admitted.

She smiled widely and that was when he noticed that she was missing a few of her upper teeth.

"When's the last time a girl gave you what you want?" she teased as she dropped her shorts to the floor.

"Been a while," he admitted and she sat back down on the leather loveseat, legs spread slightly.

"Anyway, I was real in love with Uncle Tony; well, he wasn't my REAL uncle, see he was married to my Aunt Anna and they got a divorce and anyway I startd dating him," she went on and absently toyed with a dark nipple. "But he was just using me to hurt my dad; my dad hated Uncle Tony's guts and anyway, Tony dumped me and I never seen him again and then I started going out with Jimbo; he had this beautiful Harley and I was kind of getting over Tony just up and leaving me and me and Jimbo; I thought we was all in love and I thought he wanted to be, you know, just him and me forever and then he brings this total bitch, April home and he says 'Hey we're going to have a three way,' and I'm like 'oh no we ain't! I ain't doing nothing with this skank!' and next thing I know, that bitch's beating the shit out of me and Jimbo ain't even doing nothing but laughing his ass off and I'm getting the shit kicked out of me; that's how I lost my teeth."

She pointed to her gap and waggled the tip of her finger in the space.

"Anyway, she pulls her pants off and rubs herself on my face and Jimbo gets all turned on and starts doing me," Alicia said and April says I ain't eating her good enough and I'm like, 'how in the hell I'm supposed to be eating you? I'm laying here almost unconscious!' and next thing I know she's peeing on me! Peeing right on my face and then she and Jimbo, they just leave me there on the floor and go into the bedroom and I can hear them and they're just going at it."

Cris felt sick; he knew both Jimbo and April and had considered them to be his friends. Then to hear that they could treat another person, a beautiful young woman like that...

"Anyway," Alicia went on.

Cris noticed Alicia said 'anyway' a lot.

"Next thing I know, April's pulling me into the bedroom by my hair and she's telling me how she's this tattoo artist; she did all them dragons on herself and she and Jimbo tie me up and she starts tattooing me and Jimbo's telling her what to put and then he just shoves his dick in my mouth 'cause I'm crying and begging her to stop," Alicia said in a dull monotone. "And then when she finishes doing my front they do it on the bed right nest to me and then April makes me clean her pussy with my mouth and spits in my face 'cause I'm not doing it right and they put me on my stomach and she does my back and then Jimbo shoves his dick up my ass 'cause he knows I hate that, you know, up the ass with nothing to lube it with? I mean, it's all right if you got lube, you know? Anyway, then they're calling all their buddies over and they're all banging heroin and Jimbo tells them they can have me 'cause he's done with me and don't want me no more and I must have passed out or they shot me up or something 'cause I don't remember none of that."

"Sweetheart, put your clothes back on," Cris sighed, any thought of having sex with this beautiful, scarred girl long gone.

"Anyway," Alicia continues after she'd pulled her shorts back on and pulled her tank top over her marked flesh. "Next thing I know, I'm on the side of I Ten and this trucker picks me up and we head out to Washington and when we get there he tells me I got to ride with Tiny Tim and I'm with Tiny Tim for I don't know, I guess about a year or two and then I find out he's married the whole time and I'm crying and screaming and he pushes me out of his rig; we're doing like eighty and he just reaches over and pushes me out and I wake up in the hospital and Amaan's there and he tells me 'Oh you my queen, you my destiny,' and I'm like 'whatever.'"

Cris smirked; he could see Amaan outside, trying to peek into his apartment. It was a good thing he'd made Alicia put her clothes back on.

"Anyway, Amaan making me come down here and fuck you ain't anything," Alicia said, still in her monotone.

"What about your mom and dad?" Cris asked her.

"They, um," Alicia started, and then hung her head. "My dad says I'm going to live like a whore, they don't know me."

"Well, if it's any consolation, Jimbo's in a wheelchair," Cris said.

"No!" Alicia gasped, horrified. "Why would that be a consolation? Oh, the poor man! What about April?"

"Cleaning his diapers, I guess," Cris shrugged.

"Well, thank God he has her there to take care of him," Alicia said sincerely.

****

Nicole pursed her lips; her mother looked terrible. Fred waved aside Ann Marie's apologies and got behind the wheel of the Cadillac and Nicole followed them. Freddy was asleep in his car seat; Sophia was fighting sleep, but was losing the battle.

"You want us to keep Sophia overnight?" Fred asked.

"I'm sorry," Ann Marie said and burst into tears. "I don't know why I'm so worn out!"

"Shh shh, nothing to be sorry about," Fred assured her. "That's what we're here for."

"Harriet said I can have tomorrow off; why don't you and Nicole drop the kids off and go and do something, just the two of you?" Ann Marie asked.

"Got to work, but thanks all the same," Fred smiled.

****

"Man, you rich; why you all up in my face got to get your rent?" Amaan accused as Cris unlocked the door of Apartment 1.

"Look, son, what I make in salary is irrelevant; you signed an agreement, you agreed to pay x amount, you still owe me x amount," Cris said.

"I don't see why you all up in my face; you got plenty of money," Amaan shrilly demanded.

"Again, what I have is irrelevant; it has no bearing on your rent. Pay it, or get out, it's as simple as that," Cris said and shut the door in Amaan's face.

When the soft flutter came at his door, he smiled. He still checked through the peephole for Amaan, just in case he should try to use Alicia as a 'Trojan horse,' but there was no sign of the belligerent youth.

"Hi, Mr. Cris," she said and smiled up at him.

"Hi," he smiled and kissed her softly.

He made sure the door was securely locked and led her to the dining room table.

"Hope you like lasagna," he said.

Scandurro?" she laughed. "Lasagna's in my blood, boy!"

"Boy?" he asked. "Boy? You see a boy around here? Honey, I'm a man, and don't you forget it!"

"Whatever," she sneered playfully.

He saw no reason to deny himself any longer and after the meal and the shots of the grappa, he led her by her hand to his bed. She smiled happily, exposing the gap of her missing teeth and shrugged out of her loose tee shirt and nylon running shorts.

"Oh my God," she sighed as he stripped down in front of her. "Oh, Mr. Cris, you have such a beautiful body!"

"Here," she said as she scurried into the small bathroom. "Lay down on the bed."

"Let me just..." she said and wiped his underarms with a wet face cloth. "I hate the taste of that underarm stuff."

She playfully batted at his hands as he played with her large breasts and pinched her dark nipples. She looked up into his face, and then kissed him softly, passionately. Then she licked his neck, then kissed, then nipped the flesh of his neck. She repeated this on his shoulders; lick, kiss, nip. She licked in broad swipes at his underarms.

"I love the smell of a man's sweat; my grandfather and my dad were in construction," she whispered, kissed his mouth again, then traveled her tongue down to his nipples.

She crawled about on the bed, heavy breasts and fat belly hanging down. By the time she licked, kissed and nipped her way down to his slender hips, his cock was throbbing and begging for relief. He'd not seen so much pre-cum ooze out of it before.

"Mm," she cooed as she licked a little of it from his belly. "You taste good."

He tensed, grunted, then howled as she took his heavy ball sac into her hot mouth and his semen spurted and splattered onto his chest, belly and pubic hair.

"Oh, you made a mess!" she playfully said. "Oh well, momma will just have to clean that up, huh?"

She licked the semen from his skin, slowly, savoring the taste of him. She reached his cock ands smiled up at him; it was still hard. She lifted a slender thigh and straddled his hips.

He watched his cock split her heavy, dark pussy lips, watched the 'O' in 'Whore' split apart and welcome him into her.

"Oh, God!" she cried out in orgasm.

"God!" he agreed as her hot, wet pussy took him in deeper and deeper.

"Oh my God you're good," she panted as she rested her hands on his taut belly. "Oh, Mr. Cris, oh, you're good!"

She rode him to two more orgasms then laughed out loud as he rolled her over and began to pound his cock in and out of her in earnest.

Chapter 12

"Here," Amaan spat as he slapped the well-crumpled one hundred dollar bill into Cris's hand. "Don't want to hear no more shit 'rent's late' out of you."

"Good, see you on the third," Cris smiled as he pocketed the hundred dollar bill.

Amaan muttered and stomped his way up the stairs and slammed into the apartment.

"You ain't going down there no more, hear?" he demanded.

"Whatever," Alicia said and turned off the game show she was watching.

"I mean it; you go down there, your fat ass staying down there," Amaan shrilled.

"What we got to eat?" she suddenly demanded.

Huh?" Amaan asked.

"I said, 'what we got to eat?'" Alicia asked again.

"I don't know, we got..." Amaan said and opened the refrigerator.

"Ain't nothing in there," Alicia said contemptuously. "Wasn't anything in there this morning when you left, the food fairy didn't come by while you was out, what makes you think there's anything in there now?"

"I need this shit?" Amaan screamed at her and slapped her across her smirking face.

Calmly she got out of the tattered chair, still smirking (even as she blinked back the tears) and walked to the door.

"Where the fuck you think you going?" he screamed.

"Downstairs," she smirked. "At least Mr. Cris's got food. And he don't need to slap me around prove he's a real man."

She actually cried as she dug through the bags of maternity clothes he'd bought for her. She slipped the bright red dress on and marveled in the softness and the comfort of it.

"And tomorrow, I'll bring the car; we can go get you some shoes, 'barefoot and pregnant' is just a horrible cliché," Cris said as she waddled to the door, lugging her treasures with her.

"Thank you, Mr. Cris," she said again.

Amaan had drunk several beers in the three hours she'd been downstairs and was sobbing in remorse as she entered the apartment. Numbly, she lies on the bed and let him have her. In the back of her brain, she wondered what Amaan' would say if he knew the only reason her pussy was wet was because Mr. Cris's semen was still oozing from her.

****

"Momma, you need to see a doctor or something," Nicole said worriedly as Ann Marie stumbled into the condo, dragging a very fussy Sophia with her.

"Uh huh," Ann Marie said. "And every extra God damned penny I got going to that God damned lawyer; you got money for a doctor just lying around?"

****

"So, who's the new lady friend?" Sweet William asked.

"Who says I got a new lady friend?" Cris asked as he tied his jogging shoes.

"Man, don't give me that shit, every time you got a new lady friend, you start eating them peppermint lifesavers like they going out of style," Sweet William laughed.

"Trying to push my tongue through the little hole," Cris admitted.

"Shit, be easier for you to stick your little weenie through," Sweet William laughed as they started off at a leisurely jog.

"Uh huh, but sticking my weenie through don't do no good for my pussy eating, now does it?" Cris asked.

"Aw now you just a nasty ass boy, huh?" Sweet William laughed.

****

Sandra looked up as Nicole barged in.

"I need to see my daddy," Nicole said tightly.

"Come on in," Cris said calmly from his doorway.

He sat and listened as Nicole laid all her cards on the table.

"If Alicia came to you and needed anything," he thought as Nicole went on and on, rambling now. "You'd whip out your credit card in a heartbeat. And for once in her life, she's not asking for herself."

"How much you need?" he suddenly asked.

"What?" Nicole asked.

"You've asked me for money three times, but I need a dollar amount," Cris said.

"Well, um, I just want Momma to be able to go to the doctor, find out what's going on," Nicole stammered.

She'd really expected more of a fight from her father.

"Done," he said.

She sat and watched as he wrote out a check and slid it across the desk.

"That should cover it, right?" he said and clicked on the mouse on his desk. "Have a nice day."

"A thousand?" she asked, surprised.

"Yeah," he said. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm pretty busy."

Ann Marie was outraged that Nicole had gone to Cris on her behalf.

"Wait, how much?" she asked when Nicole mentioned the dollar amount.

"And he made it out to you so I can't cash it," Nicole laughed. "Now you ain't got no excuse, you got to go see a doctor."

****

Alicia sighed in contentment as the saleswoman took her badly worn sneakers off and slipped the comfortable walking shoes on her feet.

"There, how those feel, Sweetie?" the woman pasted a smile on her face and Alicia stood and took a few steps around.

"What you think, Mr. Cris?" Alicia asked, lifting the hem of her baby blue dress up so Cris could see her feet.

"Not the prettiest shoes in the world, but how they feel?" he asked her."

They feel great," she admitted.

"Then we'll take them," Cris told the saleswoman.

They also bought a pair of slippers for her to wear around the apartment and the saleswoman hid her disapproval as Alicia rested her head on Cris's arm as he paid for the shoes.

"Disgusting," she thought to herself. "He's old enough to be her father!"

She was more upset about the fact that whenever he came in to buy shoes, they enjoyed a little harmless flirtation. Now she was kicking herself for not jumping on the chance when he'd asked her to dinner a couple of months earlier.

"Oh well, you snooze, you lose," she said and watched as Alicia clung onto the man's arm as they left her department.

"But I don't like wearing a bra," Alicia whispered as Cris brought up the fact that she needed a bra.

"Oh, okay then," he said and steered her out of Abdul's Department store.

****

"Well, wasn't that nice of him?" Harriet said and hustled about during the dinner rush.

"Yeah," Ann Marie said and wobbled toward her table. "All right, who gets the meatloaf sandwich?"

****

"How'd you get it so smooth?" Cris asked Alicia as he began his oral assault on her pussy.

"Electrolysis," she grunted as he parted her heavy pussy lips with his thumbs and delved in with his tongue.

He licked and sucked her to two orgasms and she cooed and smiled as he hefted himself onto his knees. She burst into merry peals of laughter as he frantically tried to gain entry to her pussy but spurted heavily onto her swollen belly instead.

"Aw, come on, I got to pee anyway," she laughed and pulled him into the bathroom.

She sat on the commode and began to suck on his limp cock while she emptied her bladder. She fondled and squeezed his heavy testicles as her tongue made love to his cock. Soon he was hard and thrusting in and out of her noisily slurping mouth.

"Come for me," she begged.

He almost sank to his knees as she sucked forcefully on his cock. She smiled up at him, showed him the mouthful of his semen, and then swallowed it.

****

"Appointment tomorrow, Doctor Welman," Nicole said as Ann Marie slid into the passenger seat.

"Fine, fine," Ann Marie gasped and was sound asleep before Nicole even pulled onto the street.

"Help me get her to the couch," Nicole ordered Fred and Fred quickly pulled the bed out of the sofa and assisted his mother in law to the bed.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers