Ice Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers

"Yes ma'am, I am a lawyer, but I don't believe in taking someone to the cleaners," he smiled tightly. "Sooner or later, we all stand before the final judge and I want to go there with a clean slate."

Suddenly, the other lawyer quit making demands.

True to form, Sophia was more interested in the cake and ice cream than the presents.

"Little pig," Nicole teased as Sophia pointed to the large rose on the cake, demanding that piece for herself.

****

Danny walked into the room to see his daughter and his grandson. After two years of not seeing her, he was shocked and disgusted. She was breastfeeding the infant and 'Ugly Slut' was very visible. The gap of her missing teeth was also quite visible as she happily spoke to her baby.

She looked up, saw the disgust in her father's eyes, and hung her head in shame.

"So, who was that guy that came into the bank yesterday?" Danny forced his voice to sound cheerful. "The one that gave me the picture of Cris?"

"Christopher Michael," Alicia said and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know; probably Cris, what'd he look like?"

She smiled as her father described Cris.

"Yep. That's Cris, Cris Dumas," she said happily.

"Is he your, is he the baby's father?" Danny asked, trying to keep his disgust out of his voice.

"No, no he's not," Alicia admitted.

"Hey, here to see my grandson," Cindy said happily, tugging a less than enthusiastic Bobby into the room.

****

"Aw, oh my God! He's so adorable!" Sandra gushed as Cris showed her the picture of Christopher Michael.

"Uh huh," Cris feigned nonchalance as he closed the locket and put it back into the box. "Oh, here, go superglue this one to my wall, damn it. Can't move any of them thanks to you."

"Whole idea," Sandra admitted and scurried into Cris's office.

"Oh, I think we'll start a whole new wall of Christopher Michael Dumas," she said and started pounding a nail into the wall to Cris's right.

"It's Christopher Michael Scandurro," Cris said as he carried his own cup of coffee into the office.

"Uh huh," Sandra said and stuck the picture to the wall.

"What the hell is all this noise, huh?" Sweet William asked as he entered the room.

"Cris's son," Sandra said, pointing to the picture of the wrinkled little red head.

"It is not my..." Cris argued.

"Don't ask me if it's cute; all babies are ugly as shit," Sweet William said, squinting at the picture.

"They are not!" Sandra squealed, punching his arm as hard as she could.

****

Nicole didn't know whether to laugh or cry when she realized her period was late. Right now, this was the last thing she needed; taking care of Momma, and Freddy, and Sophia was wearing her out.

"Oh well, you're the one told him 'don't worry about it' when he said y'all were out of condoms," she sighed then couldn't help as a smile crossed her face.

****

Danny felt like punching the man's lights out as the man kissed his daughter in a far too familiar way.

"Oh thank you so much!" Alicia squealed as Cris gave her the locket with Christopher Michael's picture inside.

Danny cleared his throat and entered the room as Alicia whipped her hair aside for Cris to fasten the chain around her neck. 'Skank' was visible on Alicia's back and Danny again felt sickened by his own daughter and her chosen lifestyle.

"Hi Daddy," Alicia smiled, revealing the gap in her mouth.

Cris nodded in greeting and the two men regarded each other icily.

"Get your fucking hands off my daughter, you son of a bitch," Danny wanted to tell the man, but said nothing.

The End.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers