Ice Storm Makes for Icy Bedfellows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could even ask, I began to tell her the story that she so desperately wanted to know. As the traffic started to move, here's what I told her:

"We didn't have a stripper at my bachelor party. All we did was go out to dinner with the bridal party, play miniature golf, then went our separate ways...girls to their party, guys to ours. All we did was watch movies and drink (which was a pretty good time.) We were playing drinking games to some of the movies, so most of us were wasted to varying degrees.

My soon-to-be-wife's party broke up earlier-than-expected, so she came over to my apartment unannounced. She was pretty tipsy and didn't want to go home to her parent's house, so she thought she'd crash at my place. Pre-wedding traditions aside, I had her come in and party with us.

Her brother soon passed out while the rest of us were playing more drinking games. My soon-to-be-wife was not much of a drinker, so she was as drunk as I'd ever seen her (not abysmally drunk, but feeling really good, if you know what I mean.) Her brother wasn't super-smashed either, but he'd been up for almost 24-hours (he was working the night shift at that time) at the start of the party, so it was understandable that he went out early.

My wife was very excited about the wedding the next day and she was being pretty amorous with me in front of the other two guys. She kept tongue kissing me every few minutes and grabbing my cock, which I usually responded to by grabbing her tits and ass while we kissed. One of my other friends joked if he could "dance with the bride" too, so I told my fiancé to go kiss him too. Much to my surprise, she sat in his lap and started making out with him, just like me. After a few minutes, the other friend asked to "dance" too. (Otherwise, I don't know if she would've stopped kissing my first friend on her own.) Now my fiancé did the same thing the third time with a third guy.

The second guy and I were watching and egging them on and soon we suggested that she quit paying attention to one of us at a time and perform for us all. My fiancé moved around, trying her best to dance (but not doing a very convincing job) while she took off her clothes. She did drop articles of clothing in everybody's lap in-turn until she was completely naked and breathing heavy in front of all three of us.

With my buzz wearing off, I had a blue-steel hard on and so did the other guys. I whipped out my cock and told her she should suck us all off. She asked who's first, so I said we'll let the guy with the biggest dick go first. Well, one of my friends was noticeably larger than my other friend and I, so she knelt down in front of him and started sucking him off. I got behind her and began licking her pussy, then mounted her while she sucked the other guy. Pretty soon, the first friend blew in her mouth and we both moved over to the other friend. More of the same, she sucked him while I fucked her from behind. I came in her pussy and sat back on a chair to watch the action.

My friend getting the blow job was having trouble cumming, so he asked her if he could fuck her. She looked at me and I nodded, so he climbed behind her and fucked her for about five minutes before blowing all over her ass and back. Soon after that, sobriety and fatigue were setting in, so the party broke up. My friends left (and have kept their secret as far as I know) and we covered up my BIL on the couch. My fiancé and I drank several glasses of water and went straight to bed, wanting to look passable for the big day the next day."

So I finished by saying that there wasn't a professional stripper at my bachelor party, but someone did strip and get fucked by multiple guys. Her husband heard about it later from the two friends (after pressing them to tell him what happened after he passed out.) He and I talked about it and we agreed that it wasn't the sort of story we wanted to get out, so out of mutual love for his sister, we agreed to never tell anyone."

After I had finished the story, my SIL was deathly quiet. I figure she was shocked at how wrong her suspicions had been about her husband, as well as surprised to hear my very proper wife pulled a 2-man train the night before her wedding. (Oh, and the fact that she had now fucked her own BIL to get information that was not even close to her conspiracy theory. *grin*)

"So what are you going to tell folks about tonight?" she asked, looking at me with a vulnerable expression.

"I'll tell them the truth...we were stuck in traffic for (God-knows-how-many hours) and that you and I made the best of it by talking and getting to know each other better than before." I told her that I now had two secrets to take to my grave and so did she. She smiled thankfully as our truck started to move in traffic once again.

12