Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 15

Story Info
Informing us about Traci, Ida's friend.
2.2k words
4.57
16.8k
00

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Ida, you've never told us about your car," I reminded her.

"Oh yes," she giggled. "Let me tell you about that.

Traci is comin' up here in a couple of weeks, she's a handy-woman of sorts that knows how to change a transmission--it had somehow slipped--and she can do that, she's fixed cars for people over the years.

As a matter of fact, she can take apart a car and put it back together in no time flat.

When I have to come into town I usually catch the bus or sometimes call a cab. But cabs are so expensive anymore.

I know, Unc, that you'll really like her, she's a very special person. But let me tell you a story about her.

Well...I hope that this doesn't offend you two or anything, but Traci used to be a man. When she was younger, she had realized her 'feminine' side, and liked boys more than girls.

She's had a kind of hard life, her family was very homophobic and couldn't understand why their son was into boys more than girls; she's shown me pictures of herself before and after, and I'll admit that Traci was a nice-lookin' guy...I think that his name was Ted before he (she) legally changed it to Traci Anne.

She eventually dropped the 'Anne' and just goes by Traci now.

She fought those feelings as a teenager--but decided, the heck with it, it was her life, and she was goin' to do what she wanted. You only come around once and you ought to have as much fun as you can...as long as it's legal.

"You can say that again," I said.

Ida went on, "At the moment she's plannin' on gettin' a sex change...she's already been takin' female hormones and silicone shots to where her boobs have increased in size, they're not as big as mine but they're a decent size, she didn't want great big boobs.

At any rate when she told her family that she was unhappy as a man, she preferred to be a woman and was intendin' on havin' a sex change, they took it very hard...and turned their backs on her.

Traci always has been a very sensitive person anyway, I could tell that when I'd first met her and she moved out...and away from the small town in southern Missouri where she was livin'.

As a matter of fact, she was scorned not only by her family, but by virtually everybody in that town, she moved to the Joplin area where she was eventually got a job workin' for an insurance company down there.

The company she worked for grew to the point where they built branch offices across the state line into Arkansas; she chose that one because she no longer wanted to live in Missouri.

She lived as a woman, in fact, for quite some time she did pretty good...until, one fateful day, she was discovered in the women's bathroom by one trouble-makin' person that she called 'Loudmouth Sue', this person spread the word that "a freak was workin' in their midst."

Word spread all over the company that Traci was really a man, and she was subject to ridicule; however, her bosses and several co-workers she had were sympathetic to her plight, as you know, companies are supposed to hire people regardless of their sexual gender, what Traci has done in the privacy of her own home wasn't nobody's fuckin' business but her own.

Needless to say, 'Loudmouth Sue' was reprimanded and eventually fired, Traci, on the other hand, was promoted to Sue's job, she now is a supervisor herself to where she would've been over Sue had Sue stayed."

"That's excellent news!" I exclaimed. "And no, it doesn't offend me in any way."

"Me neither," Jan added. "By the way, at my old location at college, we had several transgendered people--both male and female--that I, among several others, were very friendly with. They have rights too, just like the rest of us."

"You're damn right they have," I commented.

"I knew somebody in college that was very homophobic, I had a teacher, an older, lantern-jawed woman named Gwendolyn that talked about gays, lesbians and trangendered people somethin' awful.

When I'd last heard of her, she was a staunch follower of that stupid minister that goes around picketin'...what's his name, Unc?" Jan asked.

"You mean good ol' Fred?" I answered. "Nobody likes that damn fool."

"That's the nut," Jan said. She went on, "The ironic thing about Gwendolyn is that we'd heard rumors that she'd seduced her own daughter long ago, and the daughter is a full-fledged lesbian today!"

"What a hypocrite that Gwendolyn is," Ida added. "I've known Fred and his followers to come here to our city picketin' and carryin' on, I've been tempted to yell out of my car window at the bastard! I don't care for people that 'preach' hate the way he does!"

"You can say that again!" I seconded.

Whatever TV program was on was forgotten as we chatted.

Ida went on to say, "Traci, as a kid, used to have a cousin (that she's still close to right to this day) that played with her. It's kind of like the story you told us about Mark and yourself, Unc."

"Yeah, I was 14 and Mark would've been 11 that year. We used to kiss, be rubbin' our dicks together (Mark called it 'doin' The Pussy') and we got so turned on to each other that he was wantin' me to 'stick my weenie in'.

Mark had a soft, firm, girlish butt for a young kid. I tried to stick it in and he said it felt slimy. All I was able to do is put the head of it in.

However, he tried to do the same to me, and it hurt too damn much. Of course, we didn't know about Vaseline and baby lotion and all of that in those days, but I'd wondered how it would've been. Sometimes, I still think back to those days," I said wistfully.

"You should relax your sphincter muscles," Jan informed me. "When I'd let a boyfriend long ago do that, it hurt me too...until he'd told me about relaxin' those muscles, and now, I can get off on it. Greg--that was my boyfriend--wasn't anywhere near as long as you, Unc, but he introduced me to ass-fuckin', and I need that just as much as my pussy does."

Ida piped up, "Traci would really like your butt, Unc. She loves Black guys more than anything. But gettin' back to the story about her and her cousin, Reuben...they used to go down on each other, and it was Reuben (he called him 'Rube'), that taught him about anal sex.

Rube was a plump kid that didn't seem to have any girlfriends; however, for a plump kid, he certainly had a long dick (Traci told me it must have been 8 inches), and they used to do the same thing you and Mark did, only Rube called it "Rubbin' The Bologna"...Traci told me that they both had their first orgasms from that. They both were the same age--13--when that happened.

Afterwards...they couldn't keep their hands off of each other, like Jan and I can't...and yes, Traci said it hurt her at first tryin' to do the anal thing, but Rube was able to find a bottle of baby lotion in the bathroom cabinet, he applied it to his dick and Traci's bottom, and Rube suggested that Traci relax her butt muscles.

This time, Traci didn't feel anything but pleasure as Rube slid in, in fact, Traci enjoyed it so much that she made Rube get off in her ass at least twice more that day. It just made Traci all the more hornier...and she did the same to Rube, after those episodes they were booty-fuckin' each other at least twice a day."

"What happened to Rube later on?" I asked.

"He eventually decided, also, to get a sex change...which was successful, the last Traci said she'd heard of Rube--by the way, he too had changed his name to Rubi (with an 'I') and was on some tranny website in California. She eventually moved to the San Francisco area," Ida answered.

"I suppose that Traci's family were also ashamed of Rube, too," Jan commented.

"Yes, sadly, they were, and Rube was condemned just as much as Traci was," Ida continued.

"That's a shame," I said. "For that matter, my cousin Mark is gay; he lives with a White guy named Jim that is bisexual. Mark and I are still close right today."

We continued to chat and we also began to pay attention to whatever shows the TV had on.

However, you know about Sundays and how fast they always seem to go. With the next day being the beginning of a work- and school-week, we had to leave...albeit reluctantly.

Ida was sad to see us go, but she knew that we had to. I had to go into work at 7 a.m.; Jan's first class started at 7:30.

The sun was beginning to go down when we finally left Ida's place. After her serving a delicious dinner consisting of spaghetti and home-baked French bread (and a little wine on the side), we went into the master bedroom and packed our bags.

As we were at the front door, watching the sun slowly set, Ida said, "I want to kiss you both."

Jan leaned over to kiss her but Ida had something else in mind.

Giggling, she said, "I want to give these a goodbye-for-now kiss," as she gently pulled aside Jan's shirt and gave both perky boobs a soft kiss and a gentle suck.

Jan's eyes closed and she moaned softly as Ida did so.

She then opened her pretty eyes and grinned, "I want to kiss these too."

She did likewise to Ida; her lovely face began to get beet-red again as Jan kissed and gently sucked the enormous jugs.

I was standing there, grinning again at both of them.

"Oh, no, I can't forget you, Unc," as she kissed me deeply and her plump hand fondled my dick. It had softened considerably as we talked during the afternoon, however, when we were talking about sex, it had risen off and on.

I kissed her back, my hands reached inside her blouse to fondle the huge titties and play with the once-again stiffening thick nipples.

Gasping, Ida said, "I'd better let you two go before I rape the both of you, I could go again, I'm gettin' so turned on."

Jan giggled, "It's too bad that you can't because I could, too."

"I won't be able to for a while," I smiled. "I'm gonna have to recharge my batteries."

They both laughed at that.

"You've been a wonderful hostess," I added. "I really had a great time."

"Me too!" Jan exclaimed. "You're 'the hostess with the mostest', as far as I'm concerned," as she once again eyed Ida's fantastic body.

We then went outside and as we climbed into the truck, Ida said, "Traci won't be able to come here for a couple of weeks...and I know that you two will be pretty busy durin' that time. But we'll keep in touch."

"Definitely," I said. "Drop us a line at our e-mail addresses or call when you can."

"Yes, please do that," Jan added. "I don't know what I'm gonna do the next two weeks, not bein' with you," she finished with a whining note in her voice.

"I feel the same...but I know that you gotta go. Take care!" Ida said as I started the truck, and began to back out of her driveway, back up the hill to the rural road. Ida stood in the driveway, waving to us all the way, and as we went forward on the road, she then went back inside.

As we drove on we talked.

Jan said, "You know...I love Ida. She has a warmth with her that I've never experienced with anybody before...well, except for you, Unc, but I really have deep feelings for her, and it's not just how good she's made me feel, it's really just somethin' that we as women know about each other.

I felt a very strong attraction to her when I first met her last week. More than I'd felt with Pam and a couple of those girls back in college.

And I can tell that she cares for me, too," she finished.

"I'm happy for you...but you don't think that it's kind of sudden?" I then asked.

"Oh, no," Jan smiled. "I can tell that this is the real-deal thing. She's such a wonderful person, that Randy joker should've been ashamed of himself mistreatin' some precious flower like Ida."

"I don't care for men hurtin' and doggin' their women either," I said.

Jan then once again put her lovely head on my shoulder while we continued on, I placed an arm around her as we eventually accessed the freeway...and soon arrived back home in about 20 minutes.

After chatting with the family we went to our respective rooms and turned in, this would have been around 9 or 9:30 p.m.

(Part 16 is forthcoming...and this will be the conclusion.)