Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 16

Story Info
Meeting Traci; having a fantastic sex weekend.
4.5k words
4.42
17.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As school- and work-weeks usually go, the next two weeks were very hectic and incredibly slow. In the evenings, both Jan and I were way too exhausted to do anything but give each other a brief hug or a kiss.

We both kept up with Ida, however, by e-mail or cell phones. She'd been pretty busy herself with housework and coming into town on occasion either going to the library to take back or check out new books or to a store for something.

I also heard from Traci a couple of times, when we were chatting that day at Ida's house we'd exchanged e-mail addresses and phone numbers, she'd sent me some nude pictures of herself and I have to admit that they really turned me on.

The Friday that we'd been waiting for finally arrived.

This time, instead of it being stormy, was a warm, lovely, clear evening as we once again packed weekend bags to stay out at Ida's. Jan had suggested about bringing the same sexual material that I'd brought before, only this time, she wanted me to also bring a few other manuals that dealt with lesbians, bisexuals and transgendered people that I'd had on file.

We both had showered--separately, of course--and Jan had washed her hair, she'd used some kind of shampoo that really made it shine this evening.

She'd also put on some kind of different perfume that smelled like baby powder and roses, it was a huge turn-on to me...before we ate dinner, I noticed her smiling coyly at me off and on, I tried to thrust my hands down in my pants to hide my growing hard-on.

After eating a good dinner and telling our family that we were leaving, they wished us a good time; Jan and I soon departed.

Jan had on a nice yellowish blouse this time with yet another pair of cut-offs that were even more revealing, these went up to her fantastic butt cheeks; she also must have had on bikini panties because they certainly were snug, too, hugging her butt lovingly.

I just had on a pair of jean cut-offs myself and another sleeveless shirt; it was way too warm this evening to have on anything otherwise, we both also had on sandals.

We left our neighborhood, and as Jan slid over close to me, I put my arm around her again and told her, "Hon, you certainly smell good again. It's really turnin' me on."

She giggled, "It's somethin' else that I'd recently purchased for you, I knew that you'd like that one also."

"I sure do," I said breathlessly. "I'd been nursin' a hard-on for the past several days just thinkin' about you and Ida."

"I'd been thinkin' about you two also," Jan smiled. "I could hear you in the bathroom playin' with yourself a couple of times. I almost came in there and would've pulled my panties down and sat on it for you."

"Ooohh, sweet pants girl," I said, sighing.

"We're plannin' on really havin' a lot of fun this weekend together...and isn't Traci comin' out here, too?" Jan went on.

"Yes, from what Ida--and Traci herself...had told me, but you know, in spite of my being turned on to her pictures, I've never made it with a tranny...but I've had fantasies about it for quite some time," I answered.

"There isn't nothin' wrong with havin' fantasies," Jan grinned.

We continued to chat as we crossed the bridge again...and in about 20 minutes, were safely pulling up in Ida's driveway.

Ida had been standing in the doorway as we approached, she came out as we arrived. She had on a skimpy halter-top and jeans.

We got out of the truck and a smiling Ida welcomed us warmly, "Glad you came again! It's been a heckuva long two weeks!"

Jan said, "You can say that again...I've missed you so," as she came over to Ida and kissed her full on the lips.

"I couldn't wait to get back out here," I added, as I too walked over and kissed the older woman. She kissed me back deeply, and said in a soft voice, "Why don't you get undressed and we can start havin' some fun before Traci comes?"

"Is she on her way?" I asked.

"She's on the outskirts of town right now, and she's really excited and can't wait to get here," Ida answered. "But right now, my tongue needs to be on my baby's puss," she added as she embraced Jan once again.

"And my Black pussy needs that thick White tongue on it. It can't wait any longer," Jan added, as the two ladies proceeded over to the couch.

"Babe, you smell good," Ida said gently. "I'm so hot and horny for you that it ain't funny."

Ida then kissed Jan back deeply, and then their hands began to move over each other's bodies, slowly undressing each other...no more words were said, only husky breathing and moans.

Jan stood up, with her back to me, and Ida was sitting as she began to suck Jan's tight and juicy Black pussy, Jan's head went back and her long luxurious hair cascaded down her lovely back, her eyes were closed and her hips were rotating furiously as the older woman sucked and licked the tasty morsel between my niece's gorgeous legs.

Jan yelled out, "SUCK MY PUSSY IDA BABY...SUCK IT HARD!" as she began to cum...her lithe hands reached down to grab one of Ida's enormous titties, she fondled it and played with the stiff nipple. She then yelled out again, "PUSSY! CUNT! SUCK IT DRY IDA HONEY!" as wave after wave of intense orgasms shook her lovely body.

Ida's hands had also been roaming all over Jan's body, one hand was toying and fondling one cute and perky boob, the other hand went around to rub and play with Jan's wriggling and heaving butt, as my niece began to cum both hands grabbed her behind, parting the lovely cheeks and probing with her thick tongue deeply.

For my part, I had removed my clothes, folded them and put them over in a corner and sat in a chair intensely enjoying watching Ida suck off my cute niece.

This went on for at least a half-hour. After Jan began to come down some we heard Ida's doorbell ring. From her position, Ida, with a muffled voice (her pretty head was still between Jan's legs), said, "Unc, baby, will you get that...while I return to this," as she began her oral assault on Jan's pussy again.

"Okay, hon," I said, as, grinning, I got up off of the chair. I heard Jan moan softly as Ida started over gently sucking and licking her cunt.

I went to the door, and there stood Traci. She gawked at the two ladies...but came on in, smiling.

Traci was a very attractive round-faced brunette that looked to be in her mid-to-late thirties, she had short hair and wore glasses. But she oozed sexuality, she too was wearing perfume that had a baby powder scent to it.

She had on a one-piece brownish outfit that really hugged her pleasingly plump frame, she came in carrying a suitcase and some camera equipment.

Ida broke away from her activities long enough to rise and walk over to Traci and say, excitedly, "Traci! Thank goodness you made it safely, how was your trip?"

Traci said, "It was okay, uneventful, of which I was glad of...but," she giggled, "I wasn't expectin' this kind of reception, your girlfriend certainly is pretty," as Jan blushed.

Introductions were in order at this point. Ida introduced Jan and I to Traci, we all hugged...and Traci kissed Jan and I, but she really kissed me gently but deeply. Needless to say, I was even more turned on. Because I'd never kissed a transgendered person before.

Traci had a long, slender tongue that she stuck in my mouth, I sucked it gently as she did. Our own breathing became husky as well as we kissed.

Ida and Jan then sat down back on the couch as Traci and I did likewise.

"You were right, Ida...Unc (she also addressed me as Unc) does have a cute butt," Traci commented as we all sat down (of course, being a gentleman, as I'd already mentioned, I had the ladies to sit before I did).

"Thanks," I said shyly.

We then began talking about each other's sexuality, and each other's pasts...Traci then had informed us about her own sad past, and she had told us even more than what we'd heard from Ida.

She was still intending on getting a sex-change but, since meeting me, she was having second thoughts.

The female hormones that she was still taking had diminished her sex-drive to the point of where she wasn't getting erections like she had been previously. But, again, since we'd just met, she was beginning to have desires once again.

I could tell when she walked in that she was very interested and turned on to me...as I was her. (I considered Traci a 'her'...even though it was obvious that "she" was still basically a "he" from the growing bulge in a certain place of her outfit. And so, as to not hurt her feelings, I referred to her as "her".)

As we all looked at her with interest, she commented, "I can't believe it...but this is the first time that I've got hard in ages.

Usually, when I've been with a guy, I try to satisfy him, either suckin' him off, lettin' him get off in my big ass or jackin' him off...he's tried to suck me off, but I never could get any feelin' from it...until now.

But," she went on, looking at my rock-hard dick pointing towards the ceiling, "I sure would like to try and see if I could. Would you accommodate me?" she asked softly.

"You know, I've never been with a sexy t-gurl such as yourself before," I began.

I then told Traci the story about my cousin, Mark.

"I still have fantasies about those days, though," I continued.

"Heck, I still think about the days with my cousin Rube," Traci said.

"Ida told us about him--I mean, her," I corrected.

"You would've loved Rubi, she too was into Black guys...and she had an ass bigger than mine," Traci commented, as she then stood and began to remove her clothes.

Ida and Jan were watching intently as she did. As was I.

Traci had sent me a couple of pictures of herself online, but seeing her in person...she was more beautiful.

She had nice boobs, but fantastic hips...and a long dick which was at least eight and a half inches while fully erect (which it was), and big balls.

As she then stood totally nude, she then pivoted around on her toes, showing her very nice ass..."You like?" she said to me.

"Yes," I answered with a horny squawk to my voice. Everyone laughed at that.

Jan said, "This is somethin' else that I'd been wantin' to see: my Unc takin' on a tranny. This is really gonna be a turn on."

Traci said to me, "You've never had anyone get off in your big cute ass?"

"No," I admitted. "It hurt too damn much. I'd always wondered how two guys did that," as I reached into my knapsack and extracted one of the marriage manuals, showing it to Traci.

With interest, Traci flipped through it...until she came to the section on gay guys, she said, "These guys are really cute. I knew someone that looked a lot like the hairless fellow.

As for you, Unc, what you could do is try to relax your sphincter muscles; once you begin to do that, you'll have nothin' but intense pleasure.

See how this guy is enjoyin' it?" she added, as she showed me a picture of a guy taking most, if not all, of his boyfriend's thick long dick deep into his ass, it even showed him pulling the boyfriend in deeper and both of their eyes were closed as they enjoyed the buttfucking.

She then gave the manual back to me and I returned it to the bag.

"Well, okay...it sounds like a huge turn-on. Jan had told me the same thing, about relaxin' my butt muscles," I said.

Traci then bent over and reached into her suitcase and pulled out some pink baby lotion and spread it all over her erect dick.

I then eagerly walked over to her and we began to kiss. I felt her delicate, soft hands parting my buttcheeks and gently applying the lotion to my ass.

We heard Jan and Ida giggling.

We got to kissing again pretty heavily, sucking each other's tongues and twining about in an amorous manner.

I was getting hugely turned on, as I've mentioned, I'd never been with a tranny before, and the thought was very exciting.

Ida piped up, "Why don't we all go down to my master bedroom?"

"Good idea," I said between kisses. Traci was really horny, as I was, we couldn't keep our mouths off of each other.

"This is gonna be great," Jan giggled.

Traci then retrieved her camera equipment, I grabbed my knapsack full of sex articles, and the four of us proceeded down the hall towards the bedroom; Ida turned off the lights in the front room.

As we all went inside, Ida then shut and locked the door.

Jan cooed to me, "This time, we're gonna watch you two. I can't wait."

"It's gonna be interesting," I added, as Traci and I went to Ida's bed and laid down, continuing to kiss and caress each other.

As Traci fondled my erect dick, it felt fantastic...don't get me wrong, when Jan and Ida had did it, it was wonderful but with a tranny doing it, the effect was different...Traci made it more exciting to some extent, actually, because she was both male and female.

Her smooth, warm, slender hands gently jacked me off, playing with my balls, occasionally sticking a long finger up my ass...and as suggested, I relaxed my buttmuscles, and this time, I felt nothing but absolute pleasure. I gasped as Traci did so.

For my part, I did the same thing to her; in addition, I sucked both of her heaving boobs, she enjoyed that immensely, but we got so turned on, I told her, "I want to feel you in my ass. Now."

"I do, too, baby," Traci sighed.

I then got onto all fours, Traci came up behind me and gently inserted the head of her dick into my asshole.

"Ooooh...I can tell that you're a virgin. I'd never been with a virgin before...except maybe for Rubi. But you have such a delighful booty," Traci gasped as she began to slowly slide in.

"Oooo baby," I said as she slid in. "That feels soooo good...don't stop," I added.

Jan and Ida had pulled up chairs close to the bed and were watching, giggling and encouraging both of us.

"See, Unc? I told you how good it felt. I know how good you made me feel when you did that to me," Jan smiled as she licked her lips.

"I'd came several times when he'd fucked my big ass," Ida added.

"Ooooh baby," I repeated as Traci then began to buttfuck me, starting gently but increasing in tempo.

My dick was still very hard, I was expecting it to go soft during Traci's pounding, but it remained stiff.

"I wouldn't mind suckin' that off," Ida remarked, looking at it fondly, but Traci said, "Uh-uh! You two girls have had that sweet Black meat-pole quite a bit already. I'm gettin' it this time," as she continued to go in and out.

I reached below us and grabbed her balls, they were full of hot cum as I fondled them and kneaded them from time to time, I pulled them back gently which drove Traci wild; I could tell that she was about to cum.

Her pretty face was red as a beet and her eyes were slightly closed; her mouth was open as she occasionally would lick her lips and moan and gasp as I treated her White dick to the delicious sensations in my Black ass, I was thoroughly enjoying getting buttfucked for the first time, I felt no discomfort, only intense pleasure.

For their parts, Ida and Jan were continuing to give us encouragement, I began to give Traci the same: "Fuck that Black ass, baby. I want you to get off in that Black behind. Doesn't that White dick look good goin' in and out of that Black ass?" I cooed.

This was too much for Traci. She looked down at her dick deep in my Black butt, she then stiffened, yelled, "OOOOOH BABY I'M GONNA FUCK!" as she began to cum, it seemed as if a gallon of hot thick creamy baby batter began to fill my butthole, the sensation was absolutely fantastic.

There was so much of it that it spilled out, running down our legs and onto the bed. As for me, when she began to come, I whispered, "Oooh, yes, cum, baby," as I gently squeezed the firm quivering balls.

When it finally quit she fell back onto the bed, I didn't want her to take it out, it felt so good...but she withdrew and said to me breathlessly, with love in her pretty blue eyes, "You sure know how to milk a dick, baby. I have never came that hard. Not even with Rubi or anyone else."

"I aim to please," I smiled. "It felt GREAT. It was my first time."

Jan added, "I know when Unc had done that to me, I came pretty hard myself...and then, Ida was suckin' me off, too...but the feel of a long hard dick deep in my ass really turns me on."

Ida grinned, "Oh gosh, me too...talk about feelin' good, Unc's long dick brought me to intense orgasms. Ooooh," she groaned in horny delight.

"I never had sucked a dick before, either," I said to Traci.

"Would you like to try...that is, after I recover from my intense cum?" Traci giggled.

"Yeah...I'd like to try it," I answered.

Traci then asked, "Do you like to see two women together?"

"I can't get enough of it. When I'd first seen that in an old Penthouse magazine--as a matter of fact, I brought the very copy out here again," I remarked as I then arose. "Let me get it for you," I added.

I walked over to my knapsack and, bending over, extracted everything and brought it over to the bed. Traci, Ida and Jan all commented on my nice shapely Black ass as I did so. The four of us then sat on the bed as I gave them out to everyone.

As Jan took one, she and Ida looked at it with interest...it was a "manual" on bisexual interracial women, they made comments on it about how cute the ladies were and how they'd like to fuck them and suck them.

Which made them even more horny, they then got into the "69" position so that they could suck each other off. Ida was on top this time. Jan wrapped her beautiful big legs around Ida's neck and shoulders as they began their suckfest.

Traci and I watched them go at each other heavily, and then we looked at the magazine article.

"I've done that with Rubi lots of times," Traci commented, as she pointed to a picture of a woman rubbing her cunt against another woman's butt.

My dick had never gotten soft, in fact, between watching Ida and Jan....and having Traci just get off in my ass made me even more hornier.

"I need to take care of that," Traci added, fondly looking at my throbbing erection.

She then instructed me to sit up on the bed, and she went between my legs to begin giving me a blowjob.

The magazine was forgotten as she gave me an intense one. Not to take anything away from Ida or Jan, but with Traci being a shemale it made it different, as mentioned...and again, it felt great.

She looked up at me with love in her pretty blue eyes as her head bobbed up and down; she really knew what she was doing, it was one of the best b.j.'s I'd ever had.

As for me, I moaned, gasped and moved my hips to Traci's loving oral assault, she grabbed my balls and kneaded them with one hand, I felt a slender finger go up into my still cum-filled ass, which drove me wild.

I felt the beginnings of a good strong cum start. I grabbed her pretty head gently and held it in position, she had such a lip-lock on my dick that it wasn't funny. Her long tongue went around the throbbing shaft a couple of times, which was too much for me, I went over the edge.

"OOOH TRACI BABY! SUCK IT! SUCK MY DICK! OOOH!" I shouted out as one of the strongest cums I'd ever had racked my dick and balls; I shuddered so hard that I hoped I wouldn't break the bed, Traci on the other hand swallowed every bit of the thick, creamy white stuff as it flew out of my horny dickhead, she swallowed loudly until I was finished.

It was my turn to relax, and as I did, she withdrew her mouth from my dick and came up to give me a kiss.

"My gosh, you taste good," Traci gushed. "Yours ain't lumpy or bitter. I've sucked off a lot of guys but yours tastes the best, baby."

"I'm glad you liked it, hon," as I kissed her again.

In spite of my just cumming, my dick was still hard...she lovingly leaned back down and gave it a kiss but came back up as we began again to enjoy watching Ida and Jan.

They drifted from one strong orgasm to the other, we heard grunts, groans and sighs as Ida's big lovely ass shuddered and shook as she moved her hips to Jan's tongue, Jan's hands were around her big bottom fondling it and squeezing the cheeks.

12