Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they must have had at least 20 cums between them, they then disengaged...they saw us sitting up in the bed grinning at them, and they both laughed.

With a coy look on her pretty face, Jan said, "I heard you, Unc...gettin' off in her mouth, was it good?"

"Oh yes," I groaned. "I loved it."

Ida added, "I knew that you would like Traci."

"I do," I said. "I did from the beginning."

Traci smiled, "I like Unc too, and he certainly tastes good...the best cum I've ever swallowed. You know, it's too bad that there ain't a drink that tastes like his baby batter."

"Where have I heard that before?" I laughed, as Jan and Ida joined in. Traci did as well.

Readers, I don't think that I have to go into detail anymore about the rest of the weekend...except that it was simply fantastic.

We all took a shower afterwards, and that's where I gave my first blowjob. The three of them showed me how to do it, and Traci loved it...she commented me on my orality, saying that for a beginner, I certainly learned fast and that I was fantastic. I enjoyed it too.

I'd said as to how, when I was younger, I'd tried to taste my own cum and how it hadn't done anything for me. However, with Traci, hers tasted very good, she had said that she was getting a lot of sexual feelings back because of me. I swallowed hers also and loved it.

With the camera she'd brought, Traci showed us all how to operate it...and we took all kinds of so-called 'obscene' pictures of each other during this great sexual weekend:

Jan and Ida mashing their titties into the other's pussies.

Our tongues on one or the other's assholes.

Traci or I cumming on the women's lovely faces.

The ladies sitting on each other's faces and getting close-ups of that, or getting them at the point of orgasm.

At one point all three of them alternately were kissing, licking or sucking me...and it was hard (please pardon the pun) for me to maintain control holding the camera in place, but I somehow was able to...I took pictures of them doing that of which we enjoyed later on. The same thing happened with Traci, she had said likewise.

EPILOGUE

The branch campus of the college Jan attended was finally built, and Ida was never so happy in her life when we moved in. I was able to transfer over to the area where I was only three blocks away from Ida's home, so we both were close by.

My family had given us a going-away present, a monetary gift that we used for food, rent and utilities at Ida's house, we wanted to help her out with things.

Ida and Jan fell deeply in love with each other...although Ida was twice Jan's age, they considered "age just a number" and didn't give a fuck as to what anyone else thought.

Jan had mentioned to me as to how much she deeply cared for Ida, and it just wasn't how good she made her feel sexually, it was just a warmth and a compassion that she hadn't ever had for another person, with the important exception, of course, of I and our family. Ida voiced similar statements regarding Jan.

As for Traci...well, she had to go back down to Arkansas, but we kept in touch with each other frequently.

She surprised us all one weekend by showing up...with her cousin Rubi! Rubi just happened to be in town visiting some friends and distant cousins they both had that had recently moved into our city.

Rubi was a beautiful blonde tranny that was pleasingly plump (she'd never been able to shed a lot of that weight) and had fantastic hips, a long, slender dick (like my own), and an ass that was just as big as Ida's.

Well, we all had a great orgy, between everyone, I came hard at least three or four times, we created sexual "Oreo cookies" where, at times, Jan would get on the bottom, Traci would straddle her to where they were 69-ing, and I'd position myself behind Traci as I fucked her snug butthole.

Sometimes we'd switch to where I was on the bottom, and Rubi and I would 69, and then Jan would use that strap-on to fuck Rubi in her ass. We changed positions frequently.

Once, I became so turned on that I sucked both Rubi and Traci off at the same time, while Jan and Ida egged us on.

It was very exciting to have two hard tranny dicks in my mouth, I had two tasty treats to savor when they both came...first Traci did, and then Rubi. They both enjoyed it to the hilt.

All in all, we kept one another very much sexually satisfied. We needed no one else because we had each other.

THE END

12